PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K Lite ??

D. Nelson
03-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Does Anybody Have Any Experience/opinion About 'this' One ???!! I Think It's A European Release (can't Find A N Y Information/history/availability On It Anywhere!)....??!?!? It Has An Interesting Combination Of Features..and I Had A Chance To Hit With One...and Really Liked The 'potential' ...!!!

Pet
03-15-2009, 12:30 PM
No power, there arenīt plow through because the swingweight is very low.

Jaewonnie
03-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Does Anybody Have Any Experience/opinion About 'this' One ???!! I Think It's A European Release (can't Find A N Y Information/history/availability On It Anywhere!)....??!?!? It Has An Interesting Combination Of Features..and I Had A Chance To Hit With One...and Really Liked The 'potential' ...!!!

That racquet sounds like a softdrink

D. Nelson
03-15-2009, 03:10 PM
I Agree With B O T H Of You Guys...hahahaaa!! That Lack Of 'plow' Is What I Meant When I Said I Wanted To 'experiment' With It.... I Play About 95% Doubles These Days...it Played Great For Some Good 'reaction-ball' !! Plow-through Isn't Quite As Important 'there'....but I Do Know What You Mean. I Was Also Serving G R E A T With It; Not The Biggest 'heat' But Placement/ease Of Shot....r E A L L Y Impressed Me !! This Is Not A Joke: My First Service Game Of The First Set (no Kidding)....f O U R A C E S ....!! Hahahaaaa!!! Everybody Was Looking At Me Like '....something's Up Over Here....' Hilarious !!! A Real 'kodak Moment' .....what Makes It Even Funnier....my 2nd Service Game Of The Same Set..........(i Have Witnesses)....3 Aces....1 Un-returnable ....hahahahahaaaaa!!! N O W Can You See Why I 'want' One ?!?!?! Something About It Just 'fits' Me !!!!

Jaewonnie
03-15-2009, 04:40 PM
I Agree With B O T H Of You Guys...hahahaaa!! That Lack Of 'plow' Is What I Meant When I Said I Wanted To 'experiment' With It.... I Play About 95% Doubles These Days...it Played Great For Some Good 'reaction-ball' !! Plow-through Isn't Quite As Important 'there'....but I Do Know What You Mean. I Was Also Serving G R E A T With It; Not The Biggest 'heat' But Placement/ease Of Shot....r E A L L Y Impressed Me !! This Is Not A Joke: My First Service Game Of The First Set (no Kidding)....f O U R A C E S ....!! Hahahaaaa!!! Everybody Was Looking At Me Like '....something's Up Over Here....' Hilarious !!! A Real 'kodak Moment' .....what Makes It Even Funnier....my 2nd Service Game Of The Same Set..........(i Have Witnesses)....3 Aces....1 Un-returnable ....hahahahahaaaaa!!! N O W Can You See Why I 'want' One ?!?!?! Something About It Just 'fits' Me !!!!

Congratz:eek:

defrule
03-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Do you mean the 6.1 Lite?

D. Nelson
03-16-2009, 07:57 AM
It Kind Of Looks Like That...but Doesn't S A Y It....it Only Says Klite ....

D. Nelson
03-16-2009, 05:30 PM
I JUST DID A QUICK SEARCH...YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT...I THINK IT IS THE SAME !!
SOMEBODY ALSO JUST MENTIONED THAT THE k tour team fx IS VERY CLOSE (BY SPEC) TO THE LITE....WHICH IT IS !?!?!? DEFINITELY GOT ME SCRATCHING MY HEAD !! KEEP IT COMING!!!