PDA

View Full Version : HEAD (no pun intended) HUNTING WITH KPS88

Pro_Tour_630
03-15-2009, 06:46 PM
I have been playing the KPS88 for few months and my return serve has been out of this world. ROS has always been my weakest even when Tom Gullikson checked it out and worked out the kincks. It has improved a little but not as much when I started playing with the KPS88.

I have been playing doubles mainly and the net guys has been getting decapitated.

I started a thread not so long ago regrading the best ROS frame. I think I have just found it.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=170693

m1stuhxsp4rk5
03-15-2009, 11:38 PM
what did you do to your kps88 to make it such a great ros racket?

saram
03-15-2009, 11:41 PM
"Spank those tree-hugging, environmentalist, conservationist hippies who are imposing their elite, hypocritical, liberal consumption habits and values. "

Spank me...:)

So much for your user name. Loving the 88?

EndLy
03-16-2009, 01:25 AM
I wouldn't really consider any frame "better" than any other frame. Sure a $200 frame is most likely to be better than a $25 from big-5 or wal-mart but the point being is that, maybe the racket just helped you, and probably not everyone. As stated many times, it's about personal preference and it's cool that you found something that works for you... does it improve everything else in your game? I find it most important that the racket should enhance your strengths rather than improve your weakness ( just my opinion)

It's like dating... just because she's the best for you doesn't mean she's the best one in the world (I know the comparison between rackets and girls have been put around on these boards a lot lol)

Bud
03-16-2009, 05:30 AM
I wouldn't really consider any frame "better" than any other frame. Sure a $200 frame is most likely to be better than a $25 from big-5 or wal-mart but the point being is that, maybe the racket just helped you, and probably not everyone. As stated many times, it's about personal preference and it's cool that you found something that works for you... does it improve everything else in your game? I find it most important that the racket should enhance your strengths rather than improve your weakness ( just my opinion)

It's like dating... just because she's the best for you doesn't mean she's the best one in the world (I know the comparison between rackets and girls have been put around on these boards a lot lol)

Just don't ever tell HER that! :lol: