PDA

View Full Version : Head Edgewood

carlos
03-16-2009, 03:04 PM
I found an Head Edgewood racquet while cleaning out my dad's garage. It looks like it hasn't been used much. I collect wood racquets. Is this thing a collectible? Thanks.

Carlos

jimbo333
03-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Everything is collectable to someone:)

As it happens I really like this old classic, one of my first ever proper racquets was the Head Vector (very similar to Edgewood, a wood/graphite composite), a superb racquet!!!

One day I will show photos:(

vsbabolat
03-16-2009, 03:37 PM
Everything is collectable to someone:)

As it happens I really like this old classic, one of my first ever proper racquets was the Head Vector (very similar to Edgewood, a wood/graphite composite), a superb racquet!!!

One day I will show photos:(

The only Vector's that I knew of are the Aluminum Vector, the Aluminum Vector with String Lock, and the Graphite Vector a Graphite and Fiberglass composite racquet with a head size slightly larger than standard.

Do you still have your Vector that is wood/graphite? Can you show some pics of it yet?

jimbo333
03-16-2009, 05:46 PM
The only Vector's that I knew of are the Aluminum Vector, the Aluminum Vector with String Lock, and the Graphite Vector a Graphite and Fiberglass composite racquet with a head size slightly larger than standard.

Do you still have your Vector that is wood/graphite? Can you show some pics of it yet?

Yes I have all 3 of the different Vectors you mention, and the rare wood/graphite Vector also, and yes I still have it:)

I'm having an ongoing problem getting photos up here (it is my computer, with a problem), but you can be sure quite soon I will sort this out:):)

Bud
03-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Yes I have all 3 of the different Vectors you mention, and the rare wood/graphite Vector also, and yes I still have it:)

I'm having an ongoing problem getting photos up here (it is my computer, with a problem), but you can be sure quite soon I will sort this out:):)

Yes, just like the Head Director... there was a wood version with an elongated head that is pretty rare (also 2 others in metal and graphite).