PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3.0-4.0 singles hitting partner in Marietta, GA.

bonafide
03-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey,
First time posting on these boards. Im looking for someone in my area to hit with on weekends and sometimes during the week. Im a 3.0 player(I think) and 23 yrs old. Played a couple of rec leagues before.

spot
03-18-2009, 06:28 AM
I strongly recommend joining up to ultimatetennis.com- I think its just about the perfect singles league and if you start playing you will meet tons of players to hit with. If you email their customer service right now I know they are looking for injury replacements so you can likely play for free.

jgn1013
03-18-2009, 07:24 AM
Join this group, it's in East Cobb. many players on this board willing to hit.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/EastCobbTennis/

JesseT
04-13-2009, 01:15 PM
I've twiced looked at that link. It's not working. You guys play out of Terrell Mill or something closer to the Fulton line?

jgn1013
04-14-2009, 12:38 PM
I've twiced looked at that link. It's not working. You guys play out of Terrell Mill or something closer to the Fulton line?

I just pulled that link up with no problems. It's out of Harrison's tennis center, north-east Cobb.

JesseT
04-15-2009, 01:16 PM
(of course, the link works now. *shrug*)

I swear we might have played one of your teams in ALTA or played there for T2.... I'd have to look back through my stuff.

Anyway, it's a bit out of the way for regular pick ups. However, give me enough notice (2-3 days), and be willing to play in the morning or lunch and I'm game. Tuesday nights are already our ALTA practice.

Just email me via my addy on TT.