PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this? Fake or real

Arzon
03-18-2009, 03:14 PM
http://cgi.*********/ws/****ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260379504400&category=20871&_trksid=p3907.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D 14%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54

Normally when I see a chinese name or address, then I automatically think fake. But then I look at all positibe feedback and the chinese seller does not attempt to hide his identity. Also, the picture of the certificate looks authentic.

But then the price is too low for a babolat aeropro drive. I am told they wholesale at $115 per.

Arzon
03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
First result when you search: Brand New Babolat Aero Pro Drive Cortex Racquet NADAL 4

on ****

antgun007
03-18-2009, 03:35 PM
when I looked at the bids on e-b-a-y, it says private listing - bidders identities protection. seems weird....dont buy out of asia. this looks fishy. check out the bids, its all the same person and in private.

Teo829
03-18-2009, 08:11 PM
The link doesn't work just to let you know. Man I wouldn't trust ****, after all, a large volume of illegitimate rackets are sold on E-B-A-Y and taking a risk like that leaves you on the lower end of the stick. You said that the seller has numerous positive feedbacks, but do remember that E-B-A-Y sellers can force buyers to leave a positive feedback if the buyer decides to return an unwanted fake racket. That is blackmail plus a blend of the old bait and switch or hit and run, you pick.

Just have some patience and search for one on TennisWarehouse from a user with positive references, a decent grammar structure and syntax and your bound to find an Babolat Aeropro Drive, in addition, a more guaranteed transaction.

Cheers from California. :)

no_dark_things
03-18-2009, 08:33 PM
I say fake. It's my understanding Babolat racquets do not have that little tag attached by the plastic wire. I have never seen one on any Babolat I have purchased or looked at authorized resellers. It's kind of hard to tell but the grip looks like a crappy wrap job as well. I'd steer clear of this one and pretty much any racquet sold out of China.

betovanbuuren
03-19-2009, 06:19 AM
fake dude, originals doesn't come with the black tag

betovanbuuren
03-19-2009, 06:21 AM
if you want an authentic APDC go for "nbtennis" he have good prices, and his raquets are authentic