PDA

View Full Version : technifibre 320 vo2 max

jsomrak
03-18-2009, 06:57 PM
i was wondering if anybody knew if the version t.w. sells has silicone in the handle? it is possible all versions do, but other websites say this in the technifibre sections and t.w. does not. just a question. thanks

zidane339
03-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Hmmm I read on tennis.com about this but can't confirm it..I might take the buttcap off my vo2 to see lol

you can try to email tf and ask..

iHateMoonBallers
03-21-2009, 07:04 AM
Hello Zidane,

Could you share any insights with my question? I currently play with the previous tfight 320, love it, but considering updating soon. As TW reviews on the new model are not so great, what would you recommend?
Many thanks,

iHateMoonBallers
03-21-2009, 07:07 AM
Sorry, not TW reviews, but rather customer feedback...

zidane339
03-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Hello Zidane,

Could you share any insights with my question? I currently play with the previous tfight 320, love it, but considering updating soon. As TW reviews on the new model are not so great, what would you recommend?
Many thanks,

I actually am prefering the pre model so far..they are very different in terms of feel..and I felt the pre model was just more solid..it doesn't get quite as much spin as the Vo2 though..the vo2 also has more power, which I'm having a hard time controlling..getting better serves on the pre model also...both great sticks, but I'm going with the pre for now..hope that helps, you might want to demo and see for yourself