PDA

View Full Version : Tour Diablo MP and EXO3 Graphite 100 seem very similar...any thoughts?

alcap26
03-19-2009, 10:01 AM
From looking at the specs and remembering hitting with the Diablo mp these two frames feel pretty similar. Where would the best place be to add lead to the diablo to get it to play like the EXO3 graphite 100? All at 12 or at 10 and 2?

I really liked the way the EXO3 Graphite 100 felt but I have had some bad experiences with the SP black. I just had my second one crack yesterday in the hoop two crosses down from the short side tie off. I liked the EXO3 due to the fact it wass easier to swing than my POGOS but I had a lot more control over the sp black. It felt like the happy medium I have been looking for since switching to a one handed backhand.

Thanks for any help in advance any of you can provide.

alcap26
03-20-2009, 06:43 AM
any help guys?

FloridaAG
03-20-2009, 06:55 AM
I don't think they feel similar at all - The EXO Graphite has much more power and feels much crisper than the Diablo.

sruckauf
04-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Have you been hitting with the EXO3 Graphite 100 with the port or hole grommets? I recently switched to the hole grommet setup, and I like it a lot better in terms of feel. I might say it would be closer to the Tour Diablo MP with that.

Also, is the issue of balance. I found the stock balance on the EXO3 Graphite 100 a little too close to even for my tastes. I added some lead on the handle to bring it to about 7 points head light - I am thinking that will also make the feel and ball strike closer to the Tour Diablo MP. Huge improvement IMO.