PDA

View Full Version : NXG Mid Vs LM Prestige Mid... NXG that bad?

Kris Will
03-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Hey guys...
How's the NXG Mid? I did a search on it and all i saw was how much people say it sucks. But I hit with the MP and I liked it, just a tad too powerful. So what's the real deal? Does the NXG Mid realy suck? Which stick would you prefer? The LM Prestige Mid over the NXG mid?

Thanks,
Kris.

pchoi04
03-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Yeah... I've tried the NXG Mid and I didn't like it... It was sort of a dead feeling and it felt like I was just swinging a big chuck of metal through the air or something. I would definitely try the POG 93sqin over the NXG. I've also heard that the Diablo mid is a pretty good racquet to...

Nyl
03-06-2005, 04:59 PM
except for the 'feel' issue, i think NXG mp plays solid w/ good spin, power and stability.

yip kok kuin
03-07-2005, 02:04 AM
It is a racket w/o feel. It is not going to make you happy even if you hit a winner. Don't touch it.

GermaniumGenie
03-09-2005, 05:04 PM
I completely agree. That was my first "player's racquet." It had no feel whatsoever. Even when I strung it at 55 with a polyester string that is extremely close to natural gut, it still felt pretty dull. Other than that, it does generate a decent amount of spin, but no power at all.

mido
03-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Prince Tour NXG Midplus (100) is an excellent, powerful racquet.

dAgEnIuS
03-09-2005, 08:07 PM
man, so many different opinions about the NXG....
i was going to purchase the NXG, but decided not to after reading these people opinions...