PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Dunlop 2 Hundred (m-fil) #4 Strung!

jelichek
03-06-2005, 07:17 PM
I have one Dunlop 2 Hundred (M-Fil) racquet for sale in grip #4 (4 1/2). Here are the details. I got said stick this past Tuesday, strung it with Babolat Pro Hurricane 18 @ 58 lbs., and hit one plus hours on Wednesday, then put a Gamma leather grip on and hit with it for one plus hours Friday, Saturday, and about two plus today. Great stick but not something that I need to keep so it's up for grabs. I can easily put factory grip back on although that's not a great way to go. Paint is perfect and there are about four minor "scuffs" on bumper. General condition is a 10-. I'll ship it to you for $129 (remember it's strung) plus exact shipping via USPS Priority Mail (just give me your zip for shipping quote). With leather grip and Tournagrip, stick weighs in at 12.6 - - 12.2 strung with factory grip and has swing weight comparable as of that listed in current TENNIS magazine although it is not the "war club" that they made it out to seem - very manueverable, very stable, and easy to hit with for any decent player. e-mail and Paypal to: jelichek@sbcglobal.net