PDA

View Full Version : Player Impersonations Djokoivch - Roddick - Who's wins it for you?

Tennis_Maestro
03-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Djokovich - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1XDj4d7nKw&feature=related

Roddick - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwOlRA5Hb8&feature=related

Djokovich just edges it for me, altho Roddick's ones are a bit more goofier.

kungfusmkim
03-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Some one doesnt know how to spell DJOKOVIC

Tennis_Maestro
03-24-2009, 06:21 PM
^Sue me....

kungfusmkim
03-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Besides the horrible spelling... Roddick. roddick does impersonations without actually making fun of people. He would usually during charity not during practice. He admires the folks he impersonates, not despise them with jealousy. AND MOST OF ALL... HE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE THE RECOIL LIKE A MAN.

Tennis_Maestro
03-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Besides the horrible spelling... Roddick. roddick does impersonations without actually making fun of people. He would usually during charity not during practice. He admires the folks he impersonates, not despise them with jealousy. AND MOST OF ALL... HE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE THE RECOIL LIKE A MAN.

HUH? :confused: How in the World can you do a funny impersonation without making fun?

vkartikv
03-24-2009, 06:27 PM
neither. Watch bjorkman.

kungfusmkim
03-24-2009, 06:28 PM
HUH? :confused: How in the World can you do a funny impersonation without making fun?

MAKING FUN OF. thats what i meant. You just shouldnt make fun of the guy that probably has the most beautiful forehand in all time like that.... especially in the locker room....
*edit:
What i mean is there is a fine line between making fun of some one and iimpersonating some one.

Tennis_Maestro
03-24-2009, 06:35 PM
MAKING FUN OF. thats what i meant. You just shouldnt make fun of the guy that probably has the most beautiful forehand in all time like that.... especially in the locker room....
*edit:
What i mean is there is a fine line between making fun of some one and iimpersonating some one.

I think its the way you are looking @ it. You are looking @ Djokovic's impersonations with a distaste for the guy .. and visa versa for Roddick's... << otherwise known as being sub-conciously bias.

T1000
03-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Roddicks are way better. He does them at charity events, not in practice to insult great players

kungfusmkim
03-24-2009, 06:52 PM
I think its the way you are looking @ it. You are looking @ Djokovic's impersonations with a distaste for the guy .. and visa versa for Roddick's... << otherwise known as being sub-conciously bias.

Uh no. Its their reaction towards the whole thing. LOL i hate both of the guys. Djokovic is a chicken. Andy is a meat heat. its chicken vs cow. lol i dont think i can be bias there.

*Edit
I would like you to see you pull out more post written by me that praises roddick more than i bash him. Please. Then tell me im bias.

kungfusmkim
03-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Roddicks are way better. He does them at charity events, not in practice to insult great players

EXACTLY. He doesnt do it on National Television during prime time nor does he do it infront of hundreds of thousands of audiences. And also, He mocks the players. He impersonates them for the crowd. I dont see how there is crowd in practice courts of wimbledon or in the locker room.

Tennis_Maestro
03-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Uh no. Its their reaction towards the whole thing. LOL i hate both of the guys. Djokovic is a chicken. Andy is a meat heat. its chicken vs cow. lol i dont think i can be bias there.

*Edit
I would like you to see you pull out more post written by me that praises roddick more than i bash him. Please. Then tell me im bias.

Alright.

Still don't understand what you mean, but okay.

MarrratSafin
03-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Djoker does it better, but Roddick is funnier lol