PDA

View Full Version : Vantage and Yonex frames for sale

TonyB
03-26-2009, 04:14 PM
I've got a few racquets for sale. Gotta make room in the bag for some new ones.

White Vantage 90 in 4-1/4” grip with black grommet, 70 RA stiffness, 320g unstrung weight, 12 points HL unstrung balance, original Vantage leather grip. Currently weighted with overgrip, 2g of lead in buttcap, and 8g of lead at 3 and 9 o’clock, bringing the total weight (strung) to approximately 355g and 9 points HL balance. Estimated swingweight around 335. Brand new string job of Hollow Core at 52M/50C. Plays beautifully with this string and tension. Frame is 8.5/10 or better.
$100 shipped.

Black Vantage 90 in 4-1/4” grip with red grommet. Identical specs as the white one, above. Same weighting and balance. Leather grip is brand new. This frame is newer than the white one, but since it is black, you can see every tiny little mark in the paint around the head due to laying the racquet down on the court. No scratches or nicks, just tiny little paint marks. Nothing past the primer. Otherwise the frame’s in 9.5/10 condition. Identical string setup as the white frame, but this string job only has about 20% life left on it.
$110 shipped.

Yonex RDS001 mid (90) in 4-1/4” grip, all yellow version. Original synthetic grip, new string job of Gosen OG Micro 17gauge. Has 4 grams of lead tape at 3 and 9 o’clock. Otherwise stock. Some small paint chips and scrapes. Brand new grommet strip with maybe 30 minutes of playing time on it. 8/10 condition overall.
$85 shipped.

Yonex RDS001 mid (90) in 4-1/4” grip, all yellow version. Same frame as above, except newer and without added lead weight. One area with minor paint chips, otherwise perfect condition. Strung with Tonic+ mains and Silverstring 1.20 crosses at 58/52. I just put a brand new TW leather grip on this frame. Easily 9/10 condition.
$90 shipped.

Yonex RDX500 mid (90) in 4-3/8” grip. Has replacement Babolat Syntec grip installed. Strung with Pro Hurricane 16 mains and NXT crosses at mid-tension. Some minor scratches, no large paint chips. A very solid 7.5/10 condition or better.
$65 shipped.

Yonex RDX500 mid (90) in 4-3/8” grip. Has replacement Gamma Hi-Tech grip installed. Strung with Klip Legend 16 at mid to low tension. Same condition as frame above, virtually identical frame.
$65 shipped.

I can provide pictures through email if interested. Will also make combo deals if you’re looking for more than one frame. I also have several grommet strips that I would throw in with the Yonex frames (at least 3 of each). I’ve got plenty of feedback, I don’t play games.

Email me at snurple(at)hotmail(dot)com.

TonyB
03-29-2009, 11:34 AM
All emails have been responded to and pictures have been sent.

At this time, all frames are still available.

TonyB
04-26-2009, 01:02 PM
I've got a few racquets for sale. Gotta make room in the bag for some new ones.

White Vantage 90 in 4-1/4” grip with black grommet, 70 RA stiffness, 320g unstrung weight, 12 points HL unstrung balance, original Vantage leather grip. Currently weighted with overgrip, 2g of lead in buttcap, and 8g of lead at 3 and 9 o’clock, bringing the total weight (strung) to approximately 355g and 9 points HL balance. Estimated swingweight around 335. Brand new string job of Hollow Core at 52M/50C. Plays beautifully with this string and tension. Frame is 8.5/10 or better.
$100 shipped. $90 shipped

Black Vantage 90 in 4-1/4” grip with red grommet. Identical specs as the white one, above. Same weighting and balance. Leather grip is brand new. This frame is newer than the white one, but since it is black, you can see every tiny little mark in the paint around the head due to laying the racquet down on the court. No scratches or nicks, just tiny little paint marks. Nothing past the primer. Otherwise the frame’s in 9.5/10 condition. Identical string setup as the white frame, but this string job only has about 20% life left on it.
$110 shipped. $95 shipped

Yonex RDS001 mid (90) in 4-1/4” grip, all yellow version. Original synthetic grip, new string job of Gosen OG Micro 17gauge. Has 4 grams of lead tape at 3 and 9 o’clock. Otherwise stock. Some small paint chips and scrapes. Brand new grommet strip with maybe 30 minutes of playing time on it. 8/10 condition overall.
$85 shipped. $75 shipped

Yonex RDS001 mid (90) in 4-1/4” grip, all yellow version. Same frame as above, except newer and without added lead weight. One area with minor paint chips, otherwise perfect condition. Strung with Tonic+ mains and Silverstring 1.20 crosses at 58/52. I just put a brand new TW leather grip on this frame. Easily 9/10 condition.
$90 shipped. $75 shipped

Yonex RDX500 mid (90) in 4-3/8” grip. Has replacement Babolat Syntec grip installed. Strung with Pro Hurricane 16 mains and NXT crosses at mid-tension. Some minor scratches, no large paint chips. A very solid 7.5/10 condition or better.
$65 shipped. $60 shipped

Yonex RDX500 mid (90) in 4-3/8” grip. Has replacement Gamma Hi-Tech grip installed. Strung with Klip Legend 16 at mid to low tension. Same condition as frame above, virtually identical frame.
$65 shipped. $60 shipped

Updated prices. Shoot me an email with any other inquiries.

TonyB
05-06-2009, 04:54 PM
All frames are open for offers. This is my last attempt to sell them on this forum before they all go on eB@y to the highest bidder.

I'd prefer to sell them here, as I know the quality of the people on this forum and I think I've built up a good amount of trust here, but I do need to sell them, so off they go to the big auction site if I don't get any offers.

LanEvo
05-06-2009, 07:44 PM
im intereste dint he yonex 4 3/8s, i tried to pm u, but it says ur email address does not work, so can u email me pics at ryanc282002@yahoo.com

TonyB
05-18-2009, 05:56 PM
Got lots of emails, mostly trade offers, but nothing's sold yet. I'm not interested in trades at this time. But shoot me an offer and we'll deal.

Everything's still up for offers. Haven't put them on the Bay just yet.

tarie
05-20-2009, 02:00 AM
Hi,would you ship to italy?if so,how much would it be for the 2 rdx500?

TonyB
05-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Sorry, I'm not interested in shipping overseas at this time.