PDA

View Full Version : FT: Yonex RD Power 10 Long Midplus, 4 3/8, 5-7/10

johnt1969
03-27-2009, 04:44 PM
I have a Yonex RD Power 10 Long Midplus (95 sq in) and I was wondering if anyone would like to give it a try. I got this as my first racquet but it's too heavy for me. I haven't figured out what I really like so instead of buying/selling and demo'ing racquets I thought I would see if anyone would like to give trading a go.

My racquet is probably in a 5-7/10 condition per the description on FS/FT rules posting. The guy I bought it from says it has synthetic gut string and it could stand to be restrung. I can take pictures and email them if you are interested.

I'm looking for a racquet that's under 100 sq in (head size), under 11.5 oz strung, fast swing speed (or medium fast), 4 3/8 grip and probably slightly head light. I don't think I've ever tried a head heavy racquet.

I've briefly hit with the Prince Hybrid Shark, Head Microgel EXT, Prince O3 White, Babolat Pure Drive and Prince O3 Hybrid Hornet. Of those I liked the Prince Hybrid Shark the best. I realize these are all relatively new racquets. I'm not married to getting a new racquet. If you have one that's a couple years old technology but fits the bill then it might be perfect for me and my Yonex might be perfect for you. I've been wanting to try the Head Liquidmetal Radical but none of the stores have them to demo any more because they're old technology.

Anyway.... I can be reached at johnt1969@yahoo.com or via the email here. Feel free to send me an email if you're interested.

Here's the specs on my Yonex RD Power 10 Long

Head Size:
MidPlus : 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.

Racquet Length:
MidPlus: 27.5 inches / 70 cm

Cross-Section:
22-23 mm

Composition:
Super High Modulus Graphite

Strung Weight:
MidPlus : 12.5 ounces / 354 grams

Power Level : Medium