PDA

View Full Version : Santoro is the man

OJ ROD
03-31-2009, 09:05 AM
I wish I could study under his tutelage. The art of tennis, treat the ball as you would like to be treat, rough or smooth, fast or slow, straight to the point drive, or scenic loop.

King of Aces
03-31-2009, 09:13 AM
I wish I could study under his tutelage. The art of tennis, treat the ball as you would like to be treat, rough or smooth, fast or slow, straight to the point drive, or scenic loop.

are we talking about a tennis ball or a woman?:confused:

Seriously....Santoro is the BEST!!! I am a HUGE fan!

EtePras
03-31-2009, 10:35 AM
It's amazing that a player with 14 slams could lose 6-1 6-1 to a pusher like Santoro. I take back my early comment about a 90's GS champion being comparable to a challenger winner of this era... nobody who could win 14 challengers in today's era would lose in two breadsticks to Santoro.

Gorecki
03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
It's amazing that a player with 14 slams could lose 6-1 6-1 to a pusher like Santoro. I take back my early comment about a 90's GS champion being comparable to a challenger winner of this era... nobody who could win 14 challengers in today's era would lose in two breadsticks to Santoro.

this amazing era where the current number one got aced 7 time by a 35 year old with ciatica...

King of Aces
03-31-2009, 10:59 AM

Santoro is no pusher.

You guys dont see the artistry of the game. Federer has a lot of it himself......Roger makes winning ugly look pretty.

His slice backhand is just evil.

S H O W S T O P P E R !
03-31-2009, 12:44 PM

Santoro doesn't push. He uses an incredible array of shots and can spin the ball in ways we don't even have names for. He's extremely creative on court, almost like a very poor man's Federer.

dincuss
03-31-2009, 01:35 PM
Federer is actually a Santoro-wannabe

T1000
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
santaros the man. anyone who can hit shots like him is amazing