PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite James Bond (007)???

Tenny
03-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Main poll: Who is your favorite James Bond (007)?

1. Sean Connery
2. George Lezenby
3. Roger Moore
4. Timothy Dalton
5. Pierce Brosnan
6. I can make a better 007!
7. We need a female 007!

And, who do you think is the best tennis player?
1. As a James Bond
2. Actual person

Tenny
03-08-2005, 12:04 PM
As for being 007, my favorite is Roger Moore
As a tennis player, my pick is Sean Connery version James Bond who has a brutal attitude and muscle (He beats ladies on regular base in the movies...). As a real person, Pierce Brosnan? As an opponent, playing Roger Moore's version would be the most enjoyable.

Tenny

Brettolius
03-08-2005, 12:13 PM
sean connery is one THE COOLEST dudes ever!! he's a great wiseass in the bond flicks, and don't make him ask you three times, he's liable to smack the taste outta you're mouth the third time!!

raftermania
03-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Watch out, Sean Combs aka Puff Daddy aka P Diddy is coming out with a bond type movie.

Saito
03-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Connery.... best Bond hands down...........

bc-05
03-08-2005, 09:25 PM
can we have carley1986 as a j bond? that would be great!!

sambapati
03-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Pierce Brosnan!

Actually just watched Tomorrow Never Dies on D.V.D. last night. Never really liked Sean C, Roger Moore was good, and didn`t that Lazenby guy only do 1 movie? Never saw Dalton`s bond movies but I hear he`s the worst bond ever!

Tenny
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi all,

I began wondering if there is any age-bond preference correlation. My first Bond experience was 'Moonlaker'. Of course, Roger was the 007 (and still my favorite 007). I came home very excited and amuzed and had a conversation with my dad. Then gradually we began to wonder 'Are we talking about a same guy?'. That was when I learned Roger was not the first 007, to my surprise...

BTW, the final 10 minutes of "on her majesty's secret service" with George Lezenby is something any James Bond fan SHOULD watch. Many ppl including myself categorize all JB movies into two groups-that ten minutes and all the others plus the rest of OHMSS (the movie itself is, if unique, forgettable except Diana Rigg).

TENNY

03-11-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm flattered by the all the attention guys but I gotta get back to sabotaging Bloefeldt's doomsday machine. Does anyone know where his secret island subterreanean lair is these days?

And in case you were wondering, Famke Janssen was the best in the sack (bloody flexible she was!) but I almost had to chew my arm off in the morning. Ahem.

Tenny
03-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Many thanks to the people who voted. 007, it's our honor to have you among us. But if you spending time reading/writing here, who protects us from Spectre?

Poll result.
Among 148 ppl who read this thread, only 25 voted.

Sean : bc-05, Brettolius, chad shaver, Cruzer, Dreadeye, floortiger, J D, Saito, Scheiner, steven, tennis-n-sc, thehustler, tnsdoc, TW Staff

Roger (not Fed. Moore) : arf22, Craig Sheppard, hummer23, tennisadict, Tenny

Pierce : khs_tennis, mosquito, Muse, norcal, Prince_of_Tennis, Scheiner, thehustler

I can make a better James Bond! : ianclrk (that's the sprit, ian!)

Wonder if this preferrence has any correlation with age. I'm in my 30s.
Tenny.

Kirko
03-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Connery of course is the guy, but Lazenby was the best to replace him looked strong and fit; not corpulent florid and pudgy like Moore or dainty like ther freaks that are doing it now.

Slaz
03-13-2005, 02:22 PM
I vote for Dalton because i think he made 007 look like everyone of us. I mean he is a everyday man, so no one will notice him and that's why spy are spy, because no one notice them ;)

The others (connery, moore and brosnan) are showoffs !