PDA

View Full Version : Commentators on Federer as "former world nr1"

ctmcarlo
04-02-2009, 06:37 AM
Has anyone noticed how much the commentators say "former world nr1" when they refer to Federer while he is playing these days?

As much as it's irritating for Federer, it's also irritating for listeners!
Why not just say, world nr2?

I mean, they speak about Safin and Hewitt and Roddick as former world number ones because it's been so long ago since they were at the top and unlikely that they will ever become nr1 again.

Why did they never say, former world nr3, when nadal was nr2 for so long?
(don't get me wrong, i'm a big fan of federer and nadal)

Just a thought....:neutral:

Tennis_Maestro
04-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Hewitt, Roddick, Safin and co never spent over 300 weeks @ number 1, Federer did, its only natural for commentator's to refer to him as the "former world number 1".

I know your a Nadal fanatic and desperately want the guy to hog all the glory but i'm Federer's still hanging in there.

icedevil0289
04-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Hewitt, Roddick, Safin and co never spent over 300 weeks @ number 1, Federer did, its only natural for commentator's to refer to him as the "former world number 1".

I know your a Nadal fanatic and desperately want the guy to hog all the glory but i'm Federer's still hanging in there.

It was 237 or something like that. Definitely not near 300 over it.

roddickrulz
04-02-2009, 06:43 AM
but he is a former number one, pointless thread.

DarthFed
04-02-2009, 06:44 AM

You make it sound like 237 is a small feat..

The closest to 300 was of course good ole pistol pete, but Fed did it consistently for 237 straight weeks....sigh the glory days

icedevil0289
04-02-2009, 06:45 AM
You make it sound like 237 is a small feet..

The closest to 300 was of course good ole pistol pete, but Fed did it consistently for 237 straight weeks....sigh the glory days

No, omg no. I think that is amazing. I just correcting him with the facts. Sorry about that. lol, just being honest. I thought you liked honesty. Anyways if I didn't do it, some ********* or *********** would have come in here and been like it was not over 300 weeks, what are you smoking? So I corrected. 237 consecutive weeks is no doubt a big thing and a sign of a how dominant fed was. I miss those days.

Tennis_Maestro
04-02-2009, 06:52 AM

Thats closer to 300 than those one trick ponies period @ number 1 of around 10 - 20 weeks, right? Point made. lol

oscar_2424
04-02-2009, 06:52 AM
but he is the former number 1 in the world!

vtmike
04-02-2009, 06:54 AM
You make it sound like 237 is a small feet..

Yeah but Sampras did not hold it for consecutive weeks...still an amazing feat but im just stating the facts

gj011
04-02-2009, 06:54 AM
Thats closer to 300 than those one trick ponies period @ number 1 of around 10 - 20 weeks, right? Point made. lol

Well Hewitt was #1 for 80 weeks. He is not a "trick pony"

Tennis_Maestro
04-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Well Hewitt was #1 for 80 weeks. He is not a "trick pony"

Okay, Hewitt had longevity, mainly as it was a period in tennis where there really wasn't any dominant player's on tour, he was basically the best of an average bunch.

I give him credit though, to stay there consistently, over that period of time is a feet, there's no questioning that, but 80 weeks is still not long enough to hold firm in people's minds.

Federer has every right to be called the former World number 1, Nadal fan boys need to accept he is the "tennis purist's" champions and always will be, simple as. (Most commentator's are tennis purist's)

devila
04-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Nadal will be longer at #1 because Federer's overrated with midget opponents like Hewitt, who beat him numerous times.
Not even Roddick and Safin were overwhelmed by Nalbandian, Hewitt, Henman and Hrbaty.

Tennis_Maestro
04-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Nadal will be longer at #1 because Federer's overrated with midget opponents like Hewitt, who beat him numerous times.
Not even Roddick and Safin were overwhelmed by Nalbandian, Hewitt, Henman and Hrbaty.

Midget opponents?

www.specsavers.com

Hewitt is 5,10

Midget in tennis is anything below 5,9

ctmcarlo
04-02-2009, 07:08 AM

Yes everyone knows that Federer IS a former world number one, I'm just saying in general tennis terms when people (commentators) speak of someone as former, it mean's "has been".

I guess as a huge Federer fan, it sounds worse for me, cause we all want him to get that nr1 back isn't it? :)

gj011
04-02-2009, 07:10 AM
I am fine with them calling him FORMER #1, since it is true. The problem is when some STILL call him #1, when he is not any more, and that happened several times as well.

vandre
04-02-2009, 07:11 AM
there are many players who would give anything to be referred to as "former world #1. if it bothers you as a fan, just be thankful your boy got there for a billion weeks or whatever and had a good run as world #1. there are very few announcers who ever got to no. 1 (jmac, navratolova, davenport i think) so why let what they say bother you?

Tennis_Maestro
04-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Yes everyone knows that Federer IS a former world number one, I'm just saying in general tennis terms when people (commentators) speak of someone as former, it mean's "has been".

I guess as a huge Federer fan, it sounds worse for me, cause we all want him to get that nr1 back isn't it? :)

Its how you interpret it really, its basically used as a way of reminding viewer's a player has been the best player in the World and that there's a possibility he might return to being that.

Plus when you hear the Federer, you instantly think, "the best" ... he's earnt that respect and calibre through 5 straight Wimbledon's and US Open's .. you can't put that to one side just because there's a new kid on the block.

Tennis_Maestro
04-02-2009, 07:13 AM
I am fine with them calling him FORMER #1, since it is true. The problem is when some STILL call him #1, when he is not any more, and that happened several times as well.

Let fan boys do it .. who cares? As long as commentator's and media get it right, thats all thats relevant really.

gj011
04-02-2009, 07:15 AM
Let fan boys do it .. who cares? As long as commentator's and media get it right, thats all thats relevant really.

I was talking about media and commentators. It happened several times.

Tennis_Maestro
04-02-2009, 07:20 AM
I was talking about media and commentators. It happened several times.

Can't believe it. Unless they put it across as something like .. "in my opinion, he is still the number 1 player in the World"

^If thats not the case, i agree its disgraceful and shows a complete lack of respect to Nadal.

CCNM
04-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Martina N. was never ranked #1?????:shock: I didn't know that!!!! I also don't have a problem with Fed being referred to as the former number one. They say the same thing about Mauresmo.

tenis
04-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Has anyone noticed how much the commentators say "former world nr1" when they refer to Federer while he is playing these days?

I mean, they speak about Safin and Hewitt and Roddick as former world number ones because it's been so long ago since they were at the top and unlikely that they will ever become nr1 again.

That's why I have Mute button....

Blade0324
04-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Sounds like people are way too worried about things that really don't matter. Just let it roll off your back and don't worry about it.

Tony48
04-02-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't care what they refer to him as. Just as long as they remember that he's not No. 1 anymore :)

veroniquem
04-02-2009, 06:22 PM
It's actually because they find it too shocking to call him #2. They think he's too good to be #2, so they prefer saying "former #1". I'm surprised Federer fans are not flattered by that instead of being bothered by it.

Serve_Ace
04-02-2009, 06:24 PM
.....who's bothered by it..?

icedevil0289
04-02-2009, 06:26 PM
It's actually because they find it too shocking to call him #2. They think he's too good to be #2, so they prefer saying "former #1". I'm surprised Federer fans are not flattered by that instead of being bothered by it.

wow. You really are something, you know that. ugh.

Serve_Ace
04-02-2009, 06:27 PM

Let Veron be, he/she is a little bitter from the Nadal loss today.

icedevil0289
04-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Let Veron be, he/she is a little bitter from the Nadal loss today.

I know. The nadal fan are probably feeling a bit down, so I'll let it go. Its just with all these fed bashing threads going on, I'm losing it. Its really taking every fiber of my being not to create thread about nadal's post match interview today nitpicking something if fed had said, this entire board would have imploded.

veroniquem
04-02-2009, 06:32 PM
What I find "something" is why you attack me even on a neutral post like this one that is absolutely not derogatory about Fed in the slightest but tries to explain in an objective way why commentators refer to him as "former #1" rather than "#2". There is nothing either "ugh" or offensive in my post. It is a perfectly nice one. I don't have the slightest idea what you found shocking (or bashing????) in it. I really have no clue.

icedevil0289
04-02-2009, 06:36 PM
What I find "something" is why you attack me even on a neutral post like this one that is absolutely not derogatory about Fed in the slightest but tries to explain in an objective way why commentators refer to him as "former #1" rather than "#2". There is nothing either "ugh" or offensive in my post. It is a perfectly nice one. I don't have the slightest idea what you found shocking in it.

Yeah right. you must be kidding me. I never said it was derogatory about fed did I? Just the way you said, "They think he's too good to be no.2". That might be so, but it came across as quite bitter to me. Anyways, sorry for the attack. Uncalled for.

kimbahpnam
04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
"Former world #1" is completely different than saying "former world #2, 3, 4, etc."

It's like boxing or MMA, they always use the phrase "former heavyweight champion" or something like it.

Blade0324
04-02-2009, 06:57 PM
They shouldn't get too used to it. It won't be long and they'll have to call him #3.

04-02-2009, 07:42 PM
It was Fed that felt offended by being called "world nr.2" during Shanghai mastercup 2008. He wanted people to call him either former nr1 or grand slam champion. At that time, he believed he would get back nr1 soon. Therefore, all the commentators respect Fed's opinion and start calling him so. However, since Fed and his fans realized that nr1 was not possible after his loss at AO and Fed's good years seemed leaving them farther and farther, some fans like OP felt it was awkward to call him "former nr1."

Mansewerz
04-02-2009, 07:52 PM
No, omg no. I think that is amazing. I just correcting him with the facts. Sorry about that. lol, just being honest. I thought you liked honesty. Anyways if I didn't do it, some ********* or *********** would have come in here and been like it was not over 300 weeks, what are you smoking? So I corrected. 237 consecutive weeks is no doubt a big thing and a sign of a how dominant fed was. I miss those days.

Just curious, but what is your avatar of?

Nalbandian is 2-3 with roddick. Hewitt is 7-6 with Safin and 6-4 with Roddick. Henman is 3-2 with Roddick. Henman is 3-3 with Safin. Can I be first to say fail?

icedevil0289
04-02-2009, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=Mansewerz;3281012]Just curious, but what is your avatar of? Its federer wearing a hoodie.

veroniquem
04-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah right. you must be kidding me. I never said it was derogatory about fed did I? Just the way you said, "They think he's too good to be no.2". That might be so, but it came across as quite bitter to me. Anyways, sorry for the attack. Uncalled for.
OK I'm sorry if that sounded bitter, it was actually completely first degree. I guess I deserve this since I have criticized Fed on this board before but this particular post wasn't meant as an attack at all. I seriously think commentators prefer "former #1" because "#2" doesn't correspond to the way they think of him after everything he has achieved. There is no irony or resentment in my comment, I just seriously feel this is a likely explanation for them saying that.

Federer_pilon
04-02-2009, 09:52 PM
They will still probably refer to him as former world #1 after he drops out of the top 10 one day...

hansolo
04-03-2009, 02:33 AM
Obviously because he was number 1 for so long.

But everyone needs to get use to it, because he won't reach number 1 again.

[ GTR ]
04-03-2009, 02:36 AM

Do you realise Hewitt is only 5cm shorter than Federer and Nadal?

tipsa...don'tlikehim!
12-27-2013, 07:27 AM
It was Fed that felt offended by being called "world nr.2" during Shanghai mastercup 2008. He wanted people to call him either former nr1 or grand slam champion. At that time, he believed he would get back nr1 soon. Therefore, all the commentators respect Fed's opinion and start calling him so.

looking for the article saying that...anyone got this article ?

MasturB
12-27-2013, 07:38 AM
looking for the article saying that...anyone got this article ?

I remember the TV announcers saying it several times during his matches that year.

I think during US Open 2008 he commented how he felt it was weird to be called World #2, and he just wanted people to refer to him as former World #1.

tipsa...don'tlikehim!
12-27-2013, 07:42 AM
I remember the TV announcers saying it several times during his matches that year.

I think during US Open 2008 he commented how he felt it was weird to be called World #2, and he just wanted people to refer to him as former World #1.

just found it! http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-11-09/federer-hates-being-called-number-two/199110 hilarious

I just don't like the ring of it when I'm being introduced on Centre Court saying, 'and this is the number two in the world,'" he said.

"It just sounds wrong. Either I'm number one or I'm a grand slam champion, but I'm not number two."

LOOL

NatF
12-27-2013, 07:48 AM
just found it! http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-11-09/federer-hates-being-called-number-two/199110 hilarious

I just don't like the ring of it when I'm being introduced on Centre Court saying, 'and this is the number two in the world,'" he said.

"It just sounds wrong. Either I'm number one or I'm a grand slam champion, but I'm not number two."

LOOL

Haha gotta love Fed, probably hard to accept you've been overtaken after so many years on top.

NADALRECORD
12-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Comments like these explain why he cried so viciously at the 2009 AO.

tipsa...don'tlikehim!
12-27-2013, 08:08 AM
Comments like these explain why he cried so viciously at the 2009 AO.

sort of.
good point.

Morj
12-27-2013, 08:16 AM
I don't understand why Fed is never considered arrogant even when he's making statements like this. And this isnt an isolated example, he has a thousand quotes that make him sound arrogant.

Yet if you listen to the posters here it sounds like Fed's a saint and Nadal/Djokovic are the most arrogant and disrespectful human beings in history

NatF
12-27-2013, 08:24 AM
I don't understand why Fed is never considered arrogant even when he's making statements like this. And this isnt an isolated example, he has a thousand quotes that make him sound arrogant.

Yet if you listen to the posters here it sounds like Fed's a saint and Nadal/Djokovic are the most arrogant and disrespectful human beings in history

Plenty think Federer is arrogant, those that hate him call him arrogant alot. Those that love him just ignore it. His arrogance doesn't bother me. He's a nice guy and he's humble enough when he talks about past greats.

Povl Carstensen
12-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Shows his ambition, and perhaps there is a bit of humor in it to, imho.

edberg volleys
12-27-2013, 08:45 AM

Gotta admit that I like your posts a lot.I don't see you losing an argument never, tbh.

beast of mallorca
12-27-2013, 09:14 AM

Only some Fed fanatics do it. And those are the KADs of Federer. Pretty pathetic bunch of Idol Worshippers ..........:twisted:

octobrina10
12-27-2013, 09:25 AM

These 'posters here' are Fedfans. Conclusion: they are liars.

maruzo
12-27-2013, 06:20 PM
These 'posters here' are Fedfans. Conclusion: they are liars.

That's a pretty childish comment. Which player are you rooting for?

Sid_Vicious
12-27-2013, 06:37 PM

Bolded part is such utter nonsense. Federer has been called arrogant countless times on this forum. Seriously, the phrase "how arrogant of Federer!" became a meme on this forum because there were so many repetitive threads about his arrogance daily (and most of them were utterly stupid).

bullfan
12-27-2013, 06:53 PM

Oh, I agree. The commentators are so Johnny come lately, that it's pitiful!

Crisstti
12-27-2013, 07:15 PM

I'm pretty sure most people who follow tennis notice he's arrogant, even his fans. They just ignore it, which is understandable :)

I do think his comments about not liking being called are kinda pathetic, I do hope he said it with some humour. It's actually understandable, but you should keep thoughts like that to yourself.

timnz
12-27-2013, 08:23 PM

It was indeed 302 weeks Federer spent as number 1

See this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ATP_number_1_ranked_singles_players

Bud
12-27-2013, 08:37 PM
It was indeed 302 weeks Federer spent as number 1

See this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ATP_number_1_ranked_singles_players

The post you responded to was nearly 5 years old :neutral:

Morj
12-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Bolded part is such utter nonsense. Federer has been called arrogant countless times on this forum. Seriously, the phrase "how arrogant of Federer!" became a meme on this forum because there were so many repetitive threads about his arrogance daily (and most of them were utterly stupid).

I mean I personally like the fact that he is a bit more cocky and arrogant than the other top players and fits his position as "king" of tennis, but I'm annoyed that so much more often I see one isolated statement by Nadal or Djokovic being blown up into an entire thread.

"Arrogant dirty cheater Nadal" is a common phrase I see, and Djokovic is attacked for his celebrations very often as being disrespectful (despite being the most gracious loser). Basically Fed gets away with a lot more snide remarks and disrespectful comments than the other 2 because he's Federer, whereas they have threads made about them the moment they say one thing thats a little off.

Federer20042006
12-27-2013, 10:04 PM
How arrogant of Federer to not get called arrogant by his fans.

Sid_Vicious
12-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Basically Fed gets away with a lot more snide remarks and disrespectful comments than the other 2 because he's Federer, whereas they have threads made about them the moment they say one thing thats a little off.

This is blatantly false and its clear that you are on a mission to paint everything about this forum as "pro-federer". There was a huge thread about some bitter comments Federer made after his match against Nadal at WTF. Guess what? That thread was started by a Federer fan. :shock:

LazyNinja19
12-27-2013, 11:45 PM
I think Federer has clearly been arrogant throughout his career.
He has made snide remarks towards Rafa, and Murray's game, just to name a few. Then he had his other issues with Novak altogether!

But then again, when you've achieved as much as he has, the immortality in the history of this sport, the amount of success, adulation, love throughout the globe, you're bound to get a bit cocky. It's understandable!
The professional athletes are generally more aspiring and hungry for success than us common folks, and that helps them achieve these insane amount of feats! But that does sometimes come out as being cocky or arrogant.

As long as he's a bit humble, works towards good causes via his foundation, I think we can choose to look over his certain remarks!
After all, he does give back to the society more than most of us commenting here.

Jeffrey573639
12-28-2013, 02:42 AM
He has made snide remarks towards Rafa, and Murray's game, just to name a few. Then he had his other issues with Novak altogether!

But then again, when you've achieved as much as he has, the immortality in the history of this sport, the amount of success, adulation, love throughout the globe, you're bound to get a bit cocky. It's understandable!
The professional athletes are generally more aspiring and hungry for success than us common folks, and that helps them achieve these insane amount of feats! But that does sometimes come out as being cocky or arrogant.

As long as he's a bit humble, works towards good causes via his foundation, I think we can choose to look over his certain remarks!
After all, he does give back to the society more than most of us commenting here.

I'm not saying you're wrong but could you give us some? I've never heard him say anything particularly rude but then I haven't been watching for very long...

jg153040
12-28-2013, 03:04 AM

I agree Fed is cocky. But without that he wouldn't be the best. You have to believe the match is on your racket. Because that relaxes you, makes you play better. Tennis is half about skills, half about confidence.

As long as this confidence is normal. It's ok to believe you are 10% better. But if you go too far, it can become arrogance and delusion.

I don't think Fed went too far. Considering he has results to back it up. Look how Wilander and Mac behave and they have like 3rd of Fed's records.

Rafa is very humble too. He has that silent arrogance, which is normal. I mean those guys have so much pressure. They invest their lives into this, so it means more to them. So of course they will be more upset if they lose.

I mean why do we ask that those guys have to be better than us? I think most of their fans are arrogant :).

Maybe Fedal are a bit arrogant, but I would be proud to have them as my friends, cuz most people are 1000 times worse.

jg153040
12-28-2013, 03:20 AM

Because people overreact. TW is not biased towards Fed anymore. A while a go there was a poll, who will be considered greater if they both win 17 majors.

Poll results were dead even. So, no bias here.

I think people who hate Fed, will interpret his statements as arrogant. Why would he get so many sportsmanship awards, if players didn't like him?

Fed talking about things being on his racket is actually true. It's not arrogance. He beats 99,99999999% of the world in his sleep, so obviously it's true.

Roddick said he wished he could hate him, but Fed was too nice. Fed has this strange sense of humor, that's why people confuse it for arrogance. Like that British 100.000 years comment. Only Fed and Jim Carrey can get away with stuff like this. Jim Carrey has this kind of humor. He acts arrogant on purpose. But nobody thinks he is arrogant. Fed does this, although not so strongly as Jim.

Like Fed's comment:I'm extremely talented. Fed has a strange sense of humor.

tipsa...don'tlikehim!
12-28-2013, 03:25 AM
when Fed said "I just don't like the ring of it when I'm being introduced on Centre Court saying, 'and this is the number two in the world,'" "It just sounds wrong. Either I'm number one or I'm a grand slam champion, but I'm not number two."

Saying that implies "I am better than Nadal" "Nadal is inferior to me"
which was clearly not the case in july 2008 january 2009... so yes it was very childlish, arrogant, disrespectful to Nadal. It was wrong from RF.

jg153040
12-28-2013, 03:31 AM
when Fed said "I just don't like the ring of it when I'm being introduced on Centre Court saying, 'and this is the number two in the world,'" "It just sounds wrong. Either I'm number one or I'm a grand slam champion, but I'm not number two."

Saying that implies "I am better than Nadal" "Nadal is inferior to me"
which was clearly not the case in july 2008 january 2009... so yes it was very childlish, arrogant, disrespectful to Nadal. It was wrong from RF.

Please, you are so hypocritical. If Fed invited you in his home for a free lunch, I bet you wouldn't say no:)

Sentinel
12-28-2013, 04:32 AM

LOOL
Nice to know that's giving a lot of haters sleepless nights. :)

Crisstti
12-28-2013, 04:36 AM
I mean I personally like the fact that he is a bit more cocky and arrogant than the other top players and fits his position as "king" of tennis, but I'm annoyed that so much more often I see one isolated statement by Nadal or Djokovic being blown up into an entire thread.

"Arrogant dirty cheater Nadal" is a common phrase I see, and Djokovic is attacked for his celebrations very often as being disrespectful (despite being the most gracious loser). Basically Fed gets away with a lot more snide remarks and disrespectful comments than the other 2 because he's Federer, whereas they have threads made about them the moment they say one thing thats a little off.

Lol, that's just that Federerbestclass troll.

Because people overreact. TW is not biased towards Fed anymore. A while a go there was a poll, who will be considered greater if they both win 17 majors.

Poll results were dead even. So, no bias here.

I think people who hate Fed, will interpret his statements as arrogant. Why would he get so many sportsmanship awards, if players didn't like him?

Fed talking about things being on his racket is actually true. It's not arrogance. He beats 99,99999999% of the world in his sleep, so obviously it's true.

Roddick said he wished he could hate him, but Fed was too nice. Fed has this strange sense of humor, that's why people confuse it for arrogance. Like that British 100.000 years comment. Only Fed and Jim Carrey can get away with stuff like this. Jim Carrey has this kind of humor. He acts arrogant on purpose. But nobody thinks he is arrogant. Fed does this, although not so strongly as Jim.

Like Fed's comment:I'm extremely talented. Fed has a strange sense of humor.

Maybe they like him despite his arrogance?. He could have other character traits which are likable :)

It might be true, that doesn't mean it isn't arrogant of him to actually say it.

jg153040
12-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Lol, that's just that Federerbestclass troll.

Maybe they like him despite his arrogance?. He could have other character traits which are likable :)

It might be true, that doesn't mean it isn't arrogant of him to actually say it.

Yeah, that too. Fans are to blame too. They justify negative stuff about their heroes. So, some top guys don't feel the need to act proper.

And arrogance is relative anyway. Different people have different perceptions of arrogance. Nadal fans see everything Fed says as arrogant. Fed fans see everything Nadal does as arrogant.

NADALRECORD
12-28-2013, 05:49 AM

"It just sounds wrong. Either I'm number one or I'm a grand slam champion, but I'm not number two." = showing his ambition.....

NADALRECORD
12-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Yeah, that too. Fans are to blame too. They justify negative stuff about their heroes. So, some top guys don't feel the need to act proper.

And arrogance is relative anyway. Different people have different perceptions of arrogance. Nadal fans see everything Fed says as arrogant. Fed fans see everything Nadal does as arrogant.

Even most Federer fans admit Nadal is humble.
And I suspect most Federer fans are also aware that Federer is extremely up himself.

jg153040
12-28-2013, 06:25 AM
Even most Federer fans admit Nadal is humble.
And I suspect most Federer fans are also aware that Federer is extremely up himself.

Yeah. I think the general perception is that Nadal and Federer are humble.
Who cares about a few fanatics. One fanatic can make so much noise, it sometimes feels like 1000 fans.

tipsa...don'tlikehim!
12-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Please, you are so hypocritical. If Fed invited you in his home for a free lunch, I bet you wouldn't say no:)

Of course i would not say no, i realize sometimes i am maybe too harsh with Roger here :)

Backspin1183
12-28-2013, 09:10 AM
Soon to be a former tennis player. It's the age of the Djokovic.
Idemo!

#NoleFam