PDA

View Full Version : Shiping Ball Machine to Europe

Drago
04-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Does anybody have such experience ? I would like to order ball machine from TW to Europe. I see that the Lobster Grandslam IV in Greece is about 2730 Euros. In the TW the same machine is about $1900 which is almost half.
Or can you suggest some cheaper ball machines provided in Europe (e-shops or regular one) ?

Bolivian10s
04-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Does anybody have such experience ? I would like to order ball machine from TW to Europe. I see that the Lobster Grandslam IV in Greece is about 2730 Euros. In the TW the same machine is about $1900 which is almost half.
Or can you suggest some cheaper ball machines provided in Europe (e-shops or regular one) ?

But if you order in Grecce, I'm sure the machine is already a 220v configuration. Where as if you buy the machine in the US it's only a 110v machine. And I'm sure the ship cost and custom and duty fee's are very $$$$ if you order from here.

Drago
04-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Yes, but I do not expect to double the price of the machine. The taxes, duties and shipping is not over 40% all I think. Also the voltage of the rechargeable system is important :-)