PDA

View Full Version : stanford loses to arizona

kctennis1005
04-03-2009, 10:17 PM
stanford loses to arizona 4-2 today and they don't play the doubles.....fedace, what do u think of ur beloved stanford after this one?

ClarkC
04-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Well, he probably thinks they don't have the depth to play anyone with Alex Clayton and Matt Bruch both missing from the lineup due to injury.

Not really a surprise, considering that they almost always lose at #6 singles against good teams, and their 6-8 players had to play the 4-6 positions due to the injuries.

If Stanford does not get healthy, they will not beat anyone of note in the college tennis world.

Fedace
04-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Yes i agree. with Alex and Matt out, stanford is pretty much a team around #30-40. but with those guys at 100%, they are top 10 team that can beat anyone.
Hirschman is really disappointing so far, i thought with a year of experience, he would really contribute big time at 5 or 6 singles spot. but this just isn't the case so far. and we all knew Kelly would be a liability at singles, he doesn't move well at all.

SoCal10s
04-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Yes i agree. with Alex and Matt out, stanford is pretty much a team around #30-40. but with those guys at 100%, they are top 10 team that can beat anyone.
Hirschman is really disappointing so far, i thought with a year of experience, he would really contribute big time at 5 or 6 singles spot. but this just isn't the case so far. and we all knew Kelly would be a liability at singles, he doesn't move well at all.

wow , I can't believe I'm reading this from FEDACE ... he's starting to admit reality exist at Stanford... I really want to see Stanford next year when they get 3 new top recruits ...