PDA

View Full Version : FORM is temporary CLASS is permanent!! U know he's gona win a nother slam EASY!!!

wow246
04-04-2009, 11:54 PM
You all know who im taking bout smashing that racquet may have beeen the best thing for federer in terms of his tennis career!!!

THERAFA
04-04-2009, 11:58 PM
But he doesn't have any class....or do you mean he permanently has no class?

koalakoala
04-05-2009, 12:07 AM
If it were that simple.:(

mandy01
04-05-2009, 12:14 AM
But he doesn't have any class....or do you mean he permanently has no class?
...says a Nadal fan :wink:

THERAFA
04-05-2009, 12:22 AM
^^ Before Nadal came on tour I was an Agassi fan and I still thought Federer had no class.

vtmike
04-05-2009, 12:27 AM
^^ I was an Agassi fan before Federer came along...and I was a Nadal fan until I came across idiots like you...

mandy01
04-05-2009, 12:28 AM
^^ Before Nadal came on tour I was an Agassi fan and I still thought Federer had no class.awww....ok dude..yeah I liked Agassi too.Thats something we have in common :wink:

THERAFA
04-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Idiot? Because I think Federer has no class? How does that make any sense?

TheNatural
04-05-2009, 01:19 AM
The easy slam in 08 was due to Nadal's Olympics, so no easy slam in 09.

BlahDow
04-05-2009, 01:51 AM
^^ I was an Agassi fan before Federer came along...and I was a Nadal fan until I came across idiots like you...

So you stopped liking a player...because of someone other than the player himself? u_u

P_Agony
04-05-2009, 02:25 AM
The easy slam in 08 was due to Nadal's inability to play well on the US Open surface, therefore was not good enough to reach the final.

Fixed it for you.

Blade0324
04-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Yet another uninspired, unintelligent thread from a Fed fan that can't stand that Fed will be very lucky to even win a tourney this year and It will be really shocking if he actually wins a major.

Blade0324
04-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Fixed it for you.

P Agony
Here I fixed your sig for you.
"Simply can't hang with the best, Roger Federer"

Bud
04-05-2009, 01:28 PM
You all know who im taking bout smashing that racquet may have beeen the best thing for federer in terms of his tennis career!!!

Do you know what a comma, semicolon or conjunction is?

Form is temporary; class is permanent...

Form is temporary, class is permanent...

Form is temporary and class is permanent...

Form is temporary while class is permanent...

Sorry for the grammar lesson, but it's frustrating trying to figure out the meaning of a sentence (or random thought) with poor or no punctuation.

- - - - - - - - - -

Now, to address your post... I think he's definitely hit bottom.

As far as this being good for his career... You may be right if he uses this fiasco to reassess where his career is at, currently. After reassessing, he needs to make some changes to his training/coaching regimen and his schedule.

A good sports psychologist is not out of the question, either.

kungfusmkim
04-05-2009, 01:40 PM
as long as federer's game is concerened. He burnt out. His going to hit rock bottom. Too bad its soo late in his career. Everyone has their rock bottoms IMO. Agassi had his when his ranking dropped to liek 100's. Williams sister had their rock bottom with their crazy injuries. I believe sharpova is on the road to rock bottom now. Safin is there, lets see, so is baghdatis. It can only go down hill from now for Federer, unfortunately.

vtmike
04-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Yet another uninspired, unintelligent thread from a Fed fan that can't stand that Fed will be very lucky to even win a tourney this year and It will be really shocking if he actually wins a major.

Wait isn't that what they said in 2008?? and he had not even reached the finals of the AO in 2008

kungfusmkim
04-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Wait isn't that what they said in 2008?? and he had not even reached the finals of the AO in 2008

No its not what people had said. I think the people still expected FEderer to defend his Wimbledon.

Lsmkenpo
04-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Federer is done he will always hit 20 UE every set of tennis he plays the rest of his career, more than likely he will fall out of the top 50 and have to qualify to play in the majors by next season, 2 years from now he will be playing against Donald Young on the challenger circuit.

Most of his career he was just lucky, the truly great players have now come on the scene and we now see how the game is meant to be played, shotmaking is over rated, just keep the ball in play,don't take any chances on big points and wait for your opponent to make an UE. This style of play is much more exciting to watch especially when played at a very slow pace between serves.

All of his Grand Slams were luck, it is clear now that he is just not as talented as the other players in the top 5, maybe even lower if we consider Simon'. Look at all the UE recently,
making a lot of UE means you have lost all of your talent and will never regain form. All of these players are beating him because they are more talented than he is now thus causing him to hit an unforced error.

IvanAndreevich
04-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Federer is done he will always hit 20 UE every set of tennis he plays the rest of his career, more than likely he will fall out of the top 50 and have to qualify to play in the majors by next season, 2 years from now he will be playing against Donald Young on the challenger circuit.

Most of his career he was just lucky, the truly great players have now come on the scene and we now see how the game is meant to be played, shotmaking is over rated, just keep the ball in play,don't take any chances on big points and wait for your opponent to make an UE. This style of play is much more exciting to watch especially when played at a very slow pace between serves.

All of his Grand Slams were luck, it is clear now that he is just not as talented as the other players in the top 5, maybe even lower if we consider Simon'. Look at all the UE recently,
making a lot of UE means you have lost all of your talent and will never regain form. All of these players are beating him because they are more talented than he is now thus causing him to hit an unforced error.
I sure hope you are kidding for the most part.

Nadal_Freak
04-05-2009, 03:15 PM
^^ Before Nadal came on tour I was an Agassi fan and I still thought Federer had no class.
Same here. I was also an Agassi fan and didn't like Federer.

Leublu tennis
04-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Do you know what a comma, semicolon or conjunction is?

Form is temporary; class is permanent...

Form is temporary, class is permanent...

Form is temporary and class is permanent...

Form is temporary while class is permanent...

Sorry for the grammar lesson, but it's frustrating trying to figure out the meaning of a sentence (or random thought) with poor or no punctuation.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for your comment. Education in America these days does not include proper study of English, I guess.