PDA

View Full Version : Prokennex KI 5x what happened?

rocky b
03-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Has anyone who played with the 7g try the new KI 5x I found it played nothing like the 7g no control and very stiff and boardy. I was very dissapointed with this frame. What do you think I should switch to since the 7g seems to be on its way out.

BreakPoint
03-09-2005, 03:48 PM
Why not just stay with the 7g then? You can also stock up on them before they're all gone.

Z-Man
03-09-2005, 05:24 PM
I've wanted to try the 7g. The specs appeal to me and it has a good review on TW. Is it as good as it's supposed to be? How does it compare to a Diablo MP / Bab PD+ / Head LM Instinct+ ? Is it the best stick in the 100 si / 27.5 in category? I'm currently enjoying the POG LB, but I could go for something a tad shorter and stiffer. I guess I'd better try it soon if it's going away...

rocky b
03-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Best racket I ever hit with more power then the prince and head racket but tons of control. I can put the ball on a dime and its so easy on the arm. TW gave it the best write up just a great all around racket you should demo it.

kevin
03-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Believe what rocky_b said on the 7g. Give the 7g a try.

I love it so much that I now own 3.

My opponents all said that the balls coming out from the 7g is heavy and the topspin are those the rushes after bounce, not those the sit up when I used wilson H tour. It make my attacking game more effective.

But I cut 1/4' off to make it more usable at the net.