PDA

View Full Version : Houston Clay Court Champ.

MOUKA
04-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Watched the Blake-Canas match last night. Canas played very well, he returned EVERYTHING back to Blake and did not make many unforced errors. He also returned served well.

It amazes me that with a decent amount of physical talent and athleticism, Blake has such a poor tennis IQ. As usual, Blake tried to hit through his opponent and overpower Canas, but it wasn't working. Blake did nothing to change it up, or alter his game plan.

By the way, look for Jeremy Chardy to make some noise. He is a very talented kid with a wicked serve.

Just my thoughts...

tryingtotennisit
04-08-2009, 09:11 PM
im thinking hewitt for the win, he is pretty underated on clay

TennisLover17
04-08-2009, 09:45 PM
True. His last two wins have been crazy! Even he said "I must be doing something right"

It'd be cool to see him come out on top in the end.

edberg505
04-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Watched the Blake-Canas match last night. Canas played very well, he returned EVERYTHING back to Blake and did not make many unforced errors. He also returned served well.

It amazes me that with a decent amount of physical talent and athleticism, Blake has such a poor tennis IQ. As usual, Blake tried to hit through his opponent and overpower Canas, but it wasn't working. Blake did nothing to change it up, or alter his game plan.

By the way, look for Jeremy Chardy to make some noise. He is a very talented kid with a wicked serve.

Just my thoughts...

Maybe in the next tournament, he got beat like a rented mule today.

mrmo1115
04-08-2009, 11:29 PM
^^^ stole my post haha.