PDA

View Full Version : New San Diego,CA. Flex League

MagPro
04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Head2Headtennis.com is offering one free season to all new first time players. Check it out its a lot of fun. I played last season and had a great time and met some good practice partners. If your interested you must register by Monday the 13th. Email me at mgs62872@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Fedace
04-08-2009, 05:29 PM
is there any good players like 4.5-5.0 level ?

MagPro
04-08-2009, 08:36 PM
is there any good players like 4.5-5.0 level ?

There is only one way to find out?? I'm playing the 4.5s you could join that, we could play and then I could tell all about the great Fedace? Hey its free, there trying to build up there player rosters, it wont be free next season. Give it a shot!

MagPro
04-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Just logged in and checked the roster for the 4.5s There have 25 players. Sounds like its going to be a long and fun season. Where you at Fedace??

Fedace
04-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Just logged in and checked the roster for the 4.5s There have 25 players. Sounds like its going to be a long and fun season. Where you at Fedace??

I would rather not reveal my name. or say, if i signed up or not. It will trigger too many posts from the trolls that follow my rear end.:):? sorry

MagPro
04-09-2009, 06:52 PM
I would rather not reveal my name. or say, if i signed up or not. It will trigger too many posts from the trolls that follow my rear end.:):? sorry

No problem my name is Mike S. if you did sign up.

Dennis Chan
03-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Do you guys still play in the flex league now? Wonder which one is better, head2head, ultimatetennis or the USTA one.

Thanks.

sureshs
03-11-2010, 02:20 PM
This must be the free one (for a while). I think I registered for it, don't remember. I always register for anything free in tennis.

Others require you to pay. I might breakdown one day and actually pay to play.

Bud
03-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Head2Headtennis.com is offering one free season to all new first time players. Check it out its a lot of fun. I played last season and had a great time and met some good practice partners. If your interested you must register by Monday the 13th. Email me at mgs62872@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Are they having the same free promotion in 2010?

This must be the free one (for a while). I think I registered for it, don't remember. I always register for anything free in tennis.

Others require you to pay. I might breakdown one day and actually pay to play.

Did you sign up for 4.0 or 4.5? How did you do?

sureshs
03-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Are they having the same free promotion in 2010?

Did you sign up for 4.0 or 4.5? How did you do?

I don't remember. I don't actually play leagues. I put my name in there and sometimes someone will send email wanting to see if I was just interested in playing casual games instead. That suits me, because my work schedule is unpredictable and I cannot commit to definite times. It is more of a networking thing for me to locate players.