PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to....

babbette
04-13-2009, 03:57 AM
Ferrero and Hewitt for breaking their title droughts. It's nice to see 2 past champions squeeze one in before the fantastic four completely dominate again.:)

By the way, Djokovic is still with his long time girlfriend, so I guess another key to success is having a stable relationship?? Because all 4 have that.:confused: Learn people! Don't be a Verdasco.

SteveI
04-13-2009, 04:02 AM
I wanted to talk about the Hewitt win, but was scared of being a spoil sport and attacked for letting the result be known...

Very happy for Lleyton indeed.....

Hey me too.. I used to not really like the guy..but it was nice to see him do well again

sh@de
04-13-2009, 06:14 AM
Yeah. It's great to see them both win titles again. Especially Ferrero, I was, and still am, a big fan of his :D.

tahiti
04-13-2009, 07:08 AM
Yup, just goes to show, there's always a title out there for the good old greats when the top 4 are not around. Good for them! Hard to believe Hewitt on clay though :) New rival for Rafa ? :)

veroniquem
04-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Ferrero and Hewitt for breaking their title droughts. It's nice to see 2 past champions squeeze one in before the fantastic four completely dominate again.:)

By the way, Djokovic is still with his long time girlfriend, so I guess another key to success is having a stable relationship?? Because all 4 have that.:confused: Learn people! Don't be a Verdasco.
Emotional stability can never hurt for sure.

tudwell
04-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Yeah, look what happened to Ferrer last year after a bad break-up...