PDA

View Full Version : tennis partner in Alton, IL

FXhubby
04-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Anybody in the Alton, IL area wants to play some tennis??
My tennis bud is just too inconsistent, sometimes we go 5-7 days w/o playing because he has "stuff to do" but I know otherwise. I'll say I am a 4.5 and 29 YO. It's kind of difficult to play tennis here because not too many people play. So anybody out there?????

Venetian
04-17-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm near O'fallon Il. It's a bit of a drive, so probably not practical for hitting more often than you already do.

FXhubby
04-18-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm near O'fallon Il. It's a bit of a drive, so probably not practical for hitting more often than you already do.

Well, maybe on the weekends???... at least that'll increase the days I play. For example, it is pretty nice right now, hasn't rained yet... perfect time for at least 1 hour of tennis but my friend doesn't feel like playing. So it is the wall again... my good friend the wall.
What do you think?

Venetian
04-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Sorry, I lost track of this thread. I could meet every so often to play. I could maybe hit every other weekend. Would it be too much trouble for you to come to the Fairview Heights/ O'fallon area?

vandre
04-27-2009, 10:17 AM
hey op,

did you try sniffing around principia college in elsah, il?

they had an AMAZING tennis team! back when i was in college, they repeatedly stomped us!

good luck.