PDA

View Full Version : Priority One services...???

bgvolley
04-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Has Anyone in the forum used the services of Priority One? or are they strictly for pros only, if you have what are the costs?

maximo
04-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Just for pros.

gymrat76
04-18-2009, 01:07 PM
if you fork the dough, anything is possible.

Xavier
04-18-2009, 01:15 PM
Absolutely not...
The bronze and silver services are also for players who are not on the tour...
It's expensive but possible...

Nanshiki
04-18-2009, 01:22 PM
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

gymrat76
04-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Absolutely not...
The bronze and silver services are also for players who are not on the tour...
It's expensive but possible...

Hey Xavier! Remember me? The PT57A of Gilles Simon?
How is it going? or shall I say ca va? :)
I thought I lost contact with you as I didn't hear back from you. Hopefully all is well..

RJYU
04-18-2009, 02:28 PM
We work with many amateur players. Our prices are very competitive with anyone else in the industry. For our Bronze Service which is the matching of weight, balance, and swingweight of frames, we charge according to the amount of work that needs to be done. Usually this is anywhere from 50-75 dollars per racquet.

Obviously, Silver and Gold Services are considerably more expensive. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions concerning our services.

gymrat76
04-18-2009, 03:39 PM
We work with many amateur players. Our prices are very competitive with anyone else in the industry. For our Bronze Service which is the matching of weight, balance, and swingweight of frames, we charge according to the amount of work that needs to be done. Usually this is anywhere from 50-75 dollars per racquet.

Obviously, Silver and Gold Services are considerably more expensive. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions concerning our services.

Hi,
Many of us are very curious here about some customization of pro racquets. Would you mind providing us with some info about, for instance Federer's racquet?

Mr. Nate Ferguson once mentioned at an interview with TW that, For Federer's racquets, lead is placed underneath the bumperguard. What about under the grip? In other words, is there lead or silicone anywhere else on his racquets?
Thanks in advance!

crazylevity
04-19-2009, 01:24 AM
^^ I think Ron has previously mentioned that he is prohibited, by contract, to reveal details of his work. He occasionally comments on some things that are already fairly well-known to clarify any misconceptions, but he has not commented on racquet customization work.

Nonetheless, the information he provides is very valuable.

gymrat76
04-19-2009, 03:41 AM
^^ I think Ron has previously mentioned that he is prohibited, by contract, to reveal details of his work. He occasionally comments on some things that are already fairly well-known to clarify any misconceptions, but he has not commented on racquet customization work.

Nonetheless, the information he provides is very valuable.

Yeah I realized that after posting this and reading his past posts...