PDA

View Full Version : K6.1 Tour or K6.1 95

BU-Tennis
04-18-2009, 03:35 PM
So I need to change racquets and have been debating which wilson k6.1 to buy. I use a THBH. i would really like to get the Tour. I think that the weight and beam size is right for me. I've hit briefly with the n6.1 Tour and liked the weight and feel but didn't really get to analyse my strokes with it. I am afraid that it might be a little too small. I currently use the Prince Diablo Tour, which is 93 in. and my backhand is pretty good, at least i am not mishitting with it. But the shape of the racquet is different from a Prince to a Wilson, with the prince being a little wider so maybe it plays more like a 95 or 97 inch headsize.

If anyone out there uses the Tour and has a two handed backhand give me some feedback. Also, if you've played with both and chose the 95 please tell me why. Be sure to describe your playing style, 2H or 1h backhand, and the type of game you play. I use 2HB and hit a straight-arm forehand (as in Federer style) with an all-court style.

NLBwell
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
This should be in the general rackets section.

In any case, the K's feel much stiffer than the n's, so make sure you demo either one for a while to make sure your arm isn't going to start hurting.