PDA

View Full Version : Clijsters still with Babolat?

Federer fan
03-11-2005, 02:16 PM
At the Pacific Life Open, saw pics with Kim still using the PD. Did she not try to sue the racquet company for wrist injury, or was this just a rumor. If true, this is quite a shock (pun unintended) to see her still using the racquet which she claims resulted in her injury. Anyone have details about this?

Marius_Hancu
03-11-2005, 02:22 PM
At the Pacific Life Open, saw pics with Kim still using the PD. Did she not try to sue the racquet company for wrist injury, or was this just a rumor. If true, this is quite a shock (pun unintended) to see her still using the racquet which she claims resulted in her injury. Anyone have details about this?

Hm, I am not sure if you're not confusing her with Hingis, never heard about this ... And I think it's the PC.

K!ck5w3rvE
03-11-2005, 02:32 PM
No I heard this as well. Has she changed to the PC now Marius? She was using a PD before.

mach1
03-11-2005, 02:33 PM
haha wasn't that a joke? I remember reading that somewhere though.

david aames
03-11-2005, 02:55 PM
It was an hoax posted here by a Babolat hater.

Steve Huff
03-11-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't think it was. It may have been her dad that sued Babolat, but I'm pretty sure it was her or her family. Martina Hingis sued Ellise shoes, claiming that their shoes weren't sturdy enough for competitive players, thus injuring her arch. I don't think she won the suit though.

ollinger
03-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Hingis' suit was dismissed by an Italien court, where, it was written, suits by foreigners against local companies are seldom greeted sympathetically.
________
Live sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)