PDA

View Full Version : Class of 88

proracketeer
04-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Can you name (all) racquets that graduated with the Head Elite Pro?

Bud
04-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Can you name (all) racquets that graduated with the Head Elite Pro?

You seek all Head racquets produced in 1988?

proracketeer
04-20-2009, 04:30 AM
I seek all racquets produced in 1988...

Bud
04-20-2009, 06:53 AM
I seek all racquets produced in 1988...

Good luck with that request! :)

plasma
04-20-2009, 11:25 PM
are we counting the millenium, galaxy, century, arrow, royal turbo, challenge etc...??? or just the less obscure American(ized) ones like the Elektra, Elite, Comp, Team pro etc. that Jl2k and bud so painfully put on the radar (in exchange for worship from the masses and scorn from bitter old lonely rackaholics everywhere...)

you wan't the truth??? rumor has it that the Colorado company never produced racquets, they were all made in Austria....you cant handle the...blah blah blah...

vsbabolat
04-21-2009, 08:30 AM
are we counting the millenium, galaxy, century, arrow, royal turbo, challenge etc...??? or just the less obscure American(ized) ones like the Elektra, Elite, Comp, Team pro etc. that Jl2k and bud so painfully put on the radar (in exchange for worship from the masses and scorn from bitter old lonely rackaholics everywhere...)

you wan't the truth??? rumor has it that the Colorado company never produced racquets, they were all made in Austria....you cant handle the...blah blah blah...

HEAD Really did manufacture racquets in Boulder, Colorado. I have photos.....

Bud
04-21-2009, 08:43 AM

He is seeking ALL racquets produced in 1988, not just Head racquets :twisted:

plasma
04-21-2009, 09:01 AM
wow, you've debunked a major rumor that some of the worlds top collectors have fooled by....(assuming we see the pics of course,, pleee--eeaseee!!!!???!!!) I was a major ps 85 guy but regret that I traded a USA prestige without ever hitting a ball with it. Determined not to miss out the same way on the family history of a brown Austrian Prestige I am soon to trade; I began playing with it recently. Leveling capabilities of a kneissl, feel of a ps 85, performance of a pc 600, the prestige PRO is AWESOME!!!! so unique, like Madonna when she was in her early 20's...
http://i41.tinypic.com/20saurc.jpg
She's the one, the only one,
who's built like a amazon