PDA

View Full Version : What's logo is on your strings?

billybob013
03-11-2005, 06:30 PM
How many people have custom racquet logos on their strings? My friend and I put panther heads are ours today and they look sweet. Anybody else have one?

tennisnj
03-11-2005, 07:06 PM
I buy stencils from craft & art stores & use them with acrylic paints. I've done suns, moons, animals, all different things. Try stores like AC Moore or Rag Shop.

tennis ace
03-11-2005, 07:14 PM
if i put a logo on my strings it would proboly distract me during a match. if i did have a custom logo on my strings it would have to be something that is not corny.

tennisnj
03-11-2005, 07:53 PM
How would it distract you? Are you always paying attention to your strings in the middle of points? Heck stencils aren't even distracting when I rearrange my strings...Um I just don't get this one.

Baseline Basher
03-11-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't have alogo, but if I got one, I would get the Halo 2 sign. (The Halo 'O' with the 2 inside it. Looks gooooood.)

The coolest I have seen is the Wilson 'W' flipped upside down. We decided that it was then a Milson racquet, not a Wilson.

lemurballs
03-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Are all paints safe to put on strings?

bc-05
03-11-2005, 11:38 PM
lol.. in one of my ncode i have the playboy bunny logo.. i told my stringer to do it and they did it.. u get heaps of attention with that.. people will come and ask u where u get it from then i cover the wilson on my racquet and tell em ohh nah hefner gave it to me while i was in the mansion :P