PDA

View Full Version : Novak in a commercial

thehustler
04-20-2009, 09:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_sdHjBf_H8

Sorry if this has been posted before. I found this to be rather funny. Tassels. Wow.

Fee
04-20-2009, 09:22 PM
3 times already.

crazylevity
04-20-2009, 09:29 PM
"Sorry if this has been posted before" is a euphemism for...

Damn I'm so lazy I didn't search. I'm so lazy that I didn't even bother scrolling down the whole of the first page.

thehustler
04-20-2009, 10:26 PM
"Sorry if this has been posted before" is a euphemism for...

Damn I'm so lazy I didn't search. I'm so lazy that I didn't even bother scrolling down the whole of the first page.

Pointing out people's mistakes is a euphemism for ego trip. Jeez. No wonder fights start so much on this board. I made a mistake. Good grief. I typically don't post in here because of all the fights, and when people nitpick I can see why.

coolhandluke
04-22-2009, 09:36 AM
too long! man too long

Leublu tennis
04-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Pointing out people's mistakes is a euphemism for ego trip. Jeez. No wonder fights start so much on this board. I made a mistake. Good grief. I typically don't post in here because of all the fights, and when people nitpick I can see why.Oh, you noticed that everyone here is unerring, wise, and holier than thou.

Thanks for the post. Yes, I have seen it before but enjoyed it once again. And the really funny one was where he did Nalbandian. I had never seen that, but it was terrific.

LT