PDA

View Full Version : Chabot Junior College

Joeyg
05-01-2009, 05:45 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,

Coach Joe here. I know that I have spoken to some of you in person and online about playing tennis at Chabot in Hayward next season. If any of you are interested still, please either shoot me an email with your contact info or call me at 510-378-1305 and we can talk about the new 2010 season.

woodrow1029
05-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,

Coach Joe here. I know that I have spoken to some of you in person and online about playing tennis at Chabot in Hayward next season. If any of you are interested still, please either shoot me an email with your contact info or call me at 510-378-1305 and we can talk about the new 2010 season.
I want to play!

If I can magically create some more eligibility! :-)

goober
05-01-2009, 08:47 AM
If you want a dominating 5.0 player with heavy topspin just look south. 8-) He could be the missing link to a championship season.

Joeyg
05-01-2009, 09:25 AM
South? Don't you mean east? I still believe the man (boy??) in question never left Chicago.

That being said, we have several hot, smelly blondes on the team who would probably be impressed by his use of massive topspin and/or his penchant for wearing women's undies.

gokou703
05-06-2009, 08:15 PM
woo Chabot! JoeyG coached me when I was on the team 03-04 & 04-05. Great program guys...The women's team have had wins over some d-1 and d2 teams. I really enjoyed my experience there. Oh yeah...they got some of the nicest courts I've ever seen. They just recently created the sickest tennis facility I've ever seen at a junior college.

Joeyg
05-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Hi Joe. Nice to see you still frequent the boards at TW. Hope all is well with you. I still remember some of the whack jobs we had on the team your last year.

gokou703
05-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Joe. Nice to see you still frequent the boards at TW. Hope all is well with you. I still remember some of the whack jobs we had on the team your last year.

Nice to hear from you too Joe. I check these boards every once in a while. Hope everything is going great with you as well. haha don't remind me of those guys lol. I ended up getting worst that season after hitting with those guys all the time. Call me some time if you want to hit. I'm planning to get back to tournaments soon after a 2 year lay off. Take care.

kashgotmoney
05-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Joey, are there any players on your team in my area that i may possible hit with?

ChuDat
05-09-2009, 01:15 PM
I'll be heading to Chabot next year. I'm not sure if I'm going to join the team though. Would I be able to stop by the Chabot courts and see how the team is?

johnkidd
05-10-2009, 02:53 PM
South? Don't you mean east? I still believe the man (boy??) in question never left Chicago.

That being said, we have several hot, smelly blondes on the team who would probably be impressed by his use of massive topspin and/or his penchant for wearing women's undies.

I got on here the other day nad saw the Sanford thread was gone. Biy was I bummed.

goober
05-16-2009, 12:14 PM

What? It is completely believable that he flew over to Chicago from San Diego in the winter to spend the week there to watch the NCAA indoors and take the players out to lunch. 8-)

vndesu
06-12-2009, 01:07 AM
people around the bayarea or is going to play for the team should really give coach joe a try, he gives a lot of good advices and is great to work with

kashgotmoney
06-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Nice to hear from you too Joe. I check these boards every once in a while. Hope everything is going great with you as well. haha don't remind me of those guys lol. I ended up getting worst that season after hitting with those guys all the time. Call me some time if you want to hit. I'm planning to get back to tournaments soon after a 2 year lay off. Take care.

Go Joe! lol you better kick ***** in your tourney. remember to put a new grip on everytime :P