PDA

View Full Version : full safin-federer AO match

GOOOOOGA
03-13-2005, 09:08 PM
does anyone have a copy of the full Safin-Federer duel at the Australian Open? Mebbe on BitTorrent? Thanks, i've wanted to watch this match in its entirety for a while (i instead watched the abbreviated version on ESPNClassic :( ) Thanks guys.

sebastiaN911
03-13-2005, 09:34 PM
www.geocities.com/rosaponselle

um this site has alot of matches, alot of federer, so if ur a fan, enjoy,
i found this one by googling i think , lol

Prince_of_Tennis
03-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Damn they are torrents hard to find good seeds...

GOOOOOGA
03-14-2005, 03:56 AM
thanks, sebastian, i tried that site, is the download supposed to be really slow? (like 2 kb/sec) Im new with BitTorrent so is there somthin i need to do to make it download faster?

splink779
03-14-2005, 08:53 AM
I have the whole thing if anyone's interested

GOOOOOGA
03-14-2005, 07:58 PM
i tried the geocities.com/rosaponselle website to download the match, but the download speed is SLUGGISH (like 2 kb per second). i know i had a similar post yesterday, but if ne1 can help out, i'd appreciate it. i dont want to be waiting an entire month for the file to download.

sebastiaN911
03-14-2005, 09:16 PM
yea its slow sometimes, but i downloaded it when it was in the "latest match" section so everyone was downloading, i had it up to about 200 kb/s,
i still have it one my comp that i can send to u over msn or soemthing, lol, its better then dling at 2kb/s

SyraLeo
03-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Can someone send it to me as well , i'm in Singapore and the download speed is... 0.. bah..

Would appreciate it if someone could send it over to me.

GOOOOOGA
03-15-2005, 08:15 PM
sebastian, could u do that for me? how would taht work, tho? does MSN have a file-swapping thing? my msn name is "Lpcrealmadrid" (w/out the quotations). Thanks man. If i'm not on, just send me an email at Lpcrealmadrid@hotmail.com

sebastiaN911
03-15-2005, 08:45 PM
yes it does, i just added you to msn messenger, the file is pretty big, 2.24 gb,
just leave ur msn on overnite, but be patient

Saito
03-15-2005, 08:45 PM
i tried the geocities.com/rosaponselle website to download the match, but the download speed is SLUGGISH (like 2 kb per second). i know i had a similar post yesterday, but if ne1 can help out, i'd appreciate it. i dont want to be waiting an entire month for the file to download.

I dled that torrent a few weeks after the match from the same site.... yeah it started off slow but that quickly changed and within a few hours it was ready for view..... Patience is the way to go, especially when dealing with torrents.... and BTW great quality.... only thing that sucked was the missing segment from tiebreak but you can dl it from same site. :D

sebastiaN911
03-15-2005, 08:57 PM
yea its kind of better to download from torrents... be patient like saito said..
cuz msn sends files at a constant slow rate.. while torrents can go high for a while..
so just use that website.

GOOOOOGA
03-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Wow, u guys were right, the torrent started off today at like 15 kb/sec (probably cuz i was connected to 5 ppl). i hope it gets faster so i can burn the match onto a dvd and enjoy it till the day i die

Prince_of_Tennis
03-16-2005, 06:10 PM
It started slow...2kbs for a couple days so I turned it off then started it again last night 20-30kbs for the past day. Almost done 70%!!! =)

Saito
03-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Wow, u guys were right, the torrent started off today at like 15 kb/sec (probably cuz i was connected to 5 ppl). i hope it gets faster so i can burn the match onto a dvd and enjoy it till the day i die

See, patience is good..... hope you enjoy the match bro!! :D