PDA

View Full Version : Open Level Hitting Partner in/near Delray Beach

Lefty78
05-06-2009, 03:59 AM
I'm 31 yrs old and play USTA Men's 30's tournaments in S Florida.

Am seeking a hitting partner BETTER than me, probably for a hitting session once or twice a week. Will pay $20/hr to the right person. Any takers?

dr325i
05-06-2009, 04:18 AM
I'm 31 yrs old and play USTA Men's 30's tournaments in S Florida.

Am seeking a hitting partner BETTER than me, probably for a hitting session once or twice a week. Will pay $20/hr to the right person. Any takers?

I'm in Boca...
What level do you play?

Lefty78
05-06-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm in Boca...
What level do you play?

Boca is definitely not too far... I work there.

Generally, I'm always happy to hit with someone new, but at the moment I'm looking for someone (to pay $ if necessary) who plays USTA Open level events or =. I'm not looking for a NTRP player. Like I said, I play USTA Mens 30 events, but am seeking someone better. Any college players out there on Summer Break looking for some dough?

If you fit the bill, great, otherwise I'm happy to hit but no $.

dr325i
05-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Boca is definitely not too far... I work there.

Generally, I'm always happy to hit with someone new, but at the moment I'm looking for someone (to pay $ if necessary) who plays USTA Open level events or =. I'm not looking for a NTRP player. Like I said, I play USTA Mens 30 events, but am seeking someone better. Any college players out there on Summer Break looking for some dough?

If you fit the bill, great, otherwise I'm happy to hit but no $.

I definitely was not looking for the $$$...
Let me know if you're interested to hit at least once -- dradic011@hotmail.com

Marc The Shark
05-07-2009, 12:16 PM
I might know someone lefty... shoot me an email. mbelanger@earthlink.net

Lefty78
05-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys, I'll get the e-mails out.

Just writing this post because I read my post from the other day and I realized I was in a foul mood; didn't mean to sound like a jerk, dr325i (see below) it's just that I'm desperate to find a regular hit with someone whose ball EXPLODES off the court.

I definitely was not looking for the $$$...
Let me know if you're interested to hit at least once -- dradic011@hotmail.com

dr325i
05-16-2009, 05:09 AM
Lefty,

It was my pleasure to hit with you! And though I am probably below what you were initially looking for, I'm glad that we will have a chance to hit again!