PDA

View Full Version : P1 responded to my email!!

Gugafan
05-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Anyones whos interested, P1 offer services to mold grips, withhout the use of pallets however this mould is still of the Head pallet shape.

In addition, they can mould a more square shaped grip just as Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic have.

Interesting that Djokovic and Murray both use a custom square shaped grip shape, abit like Dunlop/Wilson rackets.

I personlly find the rectangular grip shape less then accommadading for my SW forehand...I am considering making the change??

ronalditop
05-06-2009, 05:45 PM
So djoko and murray prefer wilson handles instead of head ones. I wonder why.

tomas9848
05-06-2009, 06:36 PM
thats awesome.

Fedace
05-06-2009, 06:39 PM
What,?? they mold the Handle as well?? How much do they charge ? and what is the Biggest grip size they can mold the handle to ? and do you know how i can contact them ?

vsbabolat
05-06-2009, 07:21 PM
What,?? they mold the Handle as well?? How much do they charge ? and what is the Biggest grip size they can mold the handle to ? and do you know how i can contact them ?

:roll:
http://p1tennis.com/

In case you can't find the contact page here you go:
http://p1tennis.com/contact/

Cup8489
05-06-2009, 07:23 PM

well since Karlovic's grip is customized to an L9, which is like 5 1/8.. i'd say pretty big.

but yeah find out about the pricing..if i could get my radical mid+ to have a handle like my wilson...i'd be super thrilled.

RJYU
05-06-2009, 08:33 PM
I have to say, that I'm not all that happy with people posting my emails here in an open forum. Not that I have anything to hide concerning Priority One, but I would hope that people would have the courtesy to ask permission before posting our responses to a private email. Most companies have disclaimers attached to the bottom of any email sent out, and I guess that is what we'll have to start doing. Its sad that its a sign of the times.

--Ron Yu
Priority One

vsbabolat
05-06-2009, 08:40 PM
^^^^^^
What must be very frustrating for you is you even talk about Custom Grip Molding as one of the services you provide on your website.

SFrazeur
05-06-2009, 09:33 PM
EDIT:

I was going to play devil's advocate, however, I might need service by P1 in the future. So I'll just keep my mouth shut. :)

-SF

origmarm
05-07-2009, 12:49 AM
While I like from a personal perspective to see the information I tend to agree with Ron. Perhaps the OP could edit his post and paraphrase the email or similar?

TennisandMusic
05-07-2009, 12:57 AM
The email has not been quoted yet. I suggest you edit your post, remove the content and let the thread die. While the info is "nice" to have, I have to completely agree with Ron. You simply do not publicly post a one to one correspondence. It is very inconsiderate.

nadal for number1
05-07-2009, 04:10 AM
true... Ron is right though, but the information is welcomed

Gugafan
05-07-2009, 04:50 AM
I have to say, that I'm not all that happy with people posting my emails here in an open forum. Not that I have anything to hide concerning Priority One, but I would hope that people would have the courtesy to ask permission before posting our responses to a private email. Most companies have disclaimers attached to the bottom of any email sent out, and I guess that is what we'll have to start doing. Its sad that its a sign of the times.

--Ron Yu
Priority One

I apologise for my original post...I have edited the thread just to include information that may be of interest to users on this board.

The reason I posted the email, is that infomation on pros rackets and gear is treated very skeptically on these boards.

Gugafan