PDA

View Full Version : Queens, NYC hitting partners?

tingwc
05-09-2009, 03:48 AM
Hi there,

I live in Whitestone (Queens, NYC) and am looking for hitting partners. Would love to hit around or play some sets. I really DO NOT enjoy hitting at public parks, with all the overcrowding and time limits. Don't even get me started on Astoria and Kissena!

Anyway, I recently moved into an apartment complex in Whitestone that has its own courts - they are the Har-Tru type of courts. If you live in NYC, then you know what an asset this is! If you're willing to come out here, I'd love to play. I basically live on the water between the Throgs Neck and Whitestone bridges.

About me - I'm 28 and in decent physical shape. I do not play USTA or anything fancy like that, but I would estimate that I'm between a 3.5 and 4.5, but I'm sure some fancy hotshot can come and hit with me and tell me exactly what I am. I'm a teacher in a public school and get off work around 2:15 PM, so I can play anytime after that. If you're interested, shoot me an email at wallace.ting AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Rickson
05-09-2009, 04:09 AM
I live in Queens and I play about once a month. I guess you live near the Malba area. Great houses around there.