PDA

View Full Version : Prince EX03 rackets. anyone have any experience?

iambt21
05-10-2009, 10:01 AM
im a teaching pro for prince. so i get discounted rackets. i do not work at a club anymore so i cant test out the individual rackets. I am able to get a few rackets. Does anyone have any real experience with the newer rackets like the prince graphite 100 sq inch and hte 93 sq inch. also the other exo3 rackets like the rebel i suppose it is. and whatever other player rackets there are. i am basically just hoping that some serious players 5.0 and above can tell me what they think about these rackets so i can just go ahead and order them without actually trying them. i know its lazy, but id appreciate some good feedback.

are they any bit similar to the original prince graphites?

Thanks.

eeytennis
05-10-2009, 11:29 AM
im a teaching pro for prince. so i get discounted rackets. i do not work at a club anymore so i cant test out the individual rackets. I am able to get a few rackets. Does anyone have any real experience with the newer rackets like the prince graphite 100 sq inch and hte 93 sq inch. also the other exo3 rackets like the rebel i suppose it is. and whatever other player rackets there are. i am basically just hoping that some serious players 5.0 and above can tell me what they think about these rackets so i can just go ahead and order them without actually trying them. i know its lazy, but id appreciate some good feedback.

are they any bit similar to the original prince graphites?

Thanks.

i play with the Price EXO3 Rebel Team 95 and i LOVE it! The best racket i have played with so far. it's comparable to the Wilson K6.1 Team...it's on the lighter side and would probably appeal more to a competitive female player, but i know some guys who use it as well. i haven't hit with any of the other one's in the EXO3 line, but there are my 2 cents on the Rebel Team.

Wondertoy
05-11-2009, 09:07 AM
I switched from the Ozone Tour MP to the EXO3 Graphite 93 this year. The G 93 is kind of an old school racquet, more weight and more solid. It you strike it well, it really goes. The O holes make it swing faster. The racquet forces you to use better technique that the Ozone Tour. I never played with the old Graphites so I can't compare.