Federer- I don't work on my weaknesses
Nadal- I need to improve many things

Federer- I know I can beat him
Nadal- He will be a tough opponent

Federer- I should have won the match, I handed it to him
Nadal- He played better than me

Federer- He is one dimensional, you know what to expect from him
Nadal- He is the best in history

Nadal is more exciting to watch and a more likeable guy than Federer.
I am really enjoying to see Nadal at #1 and Federer at #2.
Tennis needed a change and Nadal made it. Long live Nadal at #1!

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Better yet Why I Like to See Nadal #1 and Fed #4. lol

mandy01
05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
ROFL :lol: :lol:

gj011

Agreed. I was just going to say that as well. Who wants Federer at #2?

All-rounder
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

thejoe
05-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Federer plays a classic effortless game
Nadal plays a revolutionary exciting game

Federer hits predictable shots
Nadal hits amazing unpredictable shots

Federer is not a good fighter
Nadal always fights until the end

Federer wears cardigans at Wimbledon to distinguish him from others
Nadal wears nothing special at Roland Garros

Federer- I hate being called number two
Nadal- I don't feel anything different being number one

Federer- I am so talented
Nadal- I will need to play well to stand a chance

I have pointed out what you have have said that is either complete crap, or a subjective opinion presented as fact. Also, I've bolded up where the truth has been stated, and you don't like it.

What is the point of this thread? "Exciting" is a subjective word.

bolo
05-11-2009, 12:21 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

lol. 10 char.

Voltron
05-11-2009, 12:23 PM
NADAL IS TEH GRETEST AN HE IS NUMBER 1 4EVER OMG LIKE TOTALLY I WANT NADALS BABIES!!!111!!11ONEONEONE

Or could it be that you both have nadal in your name, are *********s, and are obvious trolls? Have your pick...

Nadalator
05-11-2009, 12:30 PM
Or could it be that you both have nadal in your name, are *********s, and are obvious trolls? Have your pick...

I knew Fed boys would call me a troll :-?
So if some guy says he dislikes Nadal at number one it is a respectable opinion but the opposite is trolling. Grow up, not everybody is a blind Fed lover!

vtmike
05-11-2009, 12:31 PM

Ooh Oh I pick nadaltads!

Nadalator
05-11-2009, 12:33 PM

Oh sorry I didn't want to disrespect Djokovic and Murray.

tennis-hero
05-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Nadal plays with top spin forhands

Nadal hits FHs to the BH, 1 dimensional

Federer is not a good fighter, except at wimbledon 2007,2008
Nadal always fights until the end, and its his best quality

Nadal wears nothing special at Roland Garros, because he wears everything nike tells him to

Nadal- I don't feel anything different being number one, but uncle toni tells me what to say anyway

Nadal- I will need to play well to stand a chance, ot just hit FHs to BHs untill i force a OE

Nadal- I need to improve many things, like haveing more then one dimension

Nadal- He will be a tough opponent, but ill "push" like i always do

Nadal- arggggh why do i suck

Nadal- He is the best in khistory, but i still only hit to the BH

fixed for ya

All-rounder
05-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I knew Fed boys would call me a troll :-?
So if some guy says he dislikes Nadal at number one it is a respectable opinion but the opposite is trolling. Grow up, not everybody is a blind Fed lover!
Nobody said that they disliked nadal your thread is just making nadal look good and just bashing federer

Nadalator
05-11-2009, 12:40 PM
fixed for ya

Long live Murray at #4

Nadalator
05-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Nobody said that they disliked nadal your thread is just making nadal look good and just bashing federer

How am I bashing Federer for telling things HE said? Is Federer a Federer hater?

I am telling the differences I see between them, you gotta respect my opinion, it's a message board for Gods sake!

Dutch-Guy
05-11-2009, 12:43 PM
lmao.This thread really delivers:).

All-rounder
05-11-2009, 12:47 PM
How am I bashing Federer for telling things HE said? Is Federer a Federer hater?

I am telling the differences I see between them, you gotta respect my opinion, it's a message board for Gods sake!
Yes but you are quoting things that makes federer look bad where all of nadals quotes make him seem so innocent

I mean come on

Since when did what a player wears matter in tennis

Nadalator
05-11-2009, 12:51 PM

It says something about personality don't you think? Nadal would never wear pretentious clothes for being dominant at one tournament.

Shaolin
05-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Pathetic and juvenile thread started by someone who will never have one ATP point in their life, disparaging an amazing champion with 13 slam titles.

tennis-hero
05-11-2009, 12:55 PM
It says something about personality don't you think? Nadal would never wear pretentious clothes for being dominant at one tournament.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SNzNdyLkAiU/SOsFvKvUnjI/AAAAAAAAFNg/KcXbiUpMHOg/s400/OtroTenis_Nadal_08_HR.jpg

Nadalator
05-11-2009, 12:58 PM
haha thats photoshopped, how pathetic! wake me up when he wears that on the court

All-rounder
05-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Yes but he did switch to polo shirts and he cut his hair similar to when federer had gained his number 1 ranking he cut his hair so you can't say nadal is not changing his image

TheNatural
05-11-2009, 01:10 PM
The main reasons i like Nadal at #1 and Fed NOT #1 is:

Federer plays a classic effortless game -
Nadal plays a revolutionary exciting game - which makes Federer's game look very very ordinary when they play and anything but effortless.

fedtastic
05-11-2009, 04:43 PM
LMAO at Rafa plays exciting tennis. What is so exciting about gruelling baseline rallies and waiting for your opponent to make errors. I like Rafa alot but his game is not the most exciting to watch. That is my opinion and the opinion of countless others.
I guess *********s started watching tennis after 2007, if thats the case I can't blame them.

vtmike
05-11-2009, 05:01 PM
LMAO at Rafa plays exciting tennis. What is so exciting about gruelling baseline rallies and waiting for your opponent to make errors. I like Rafa alot but his game is not the most exciting to watch. That is my opinion and the opinion of countless others.
I guess *********s started watching tennis after 2007, if thats the case I can't blame them.

Agree... +1

TheNatural
05-11-2009, 05:16 PM
I like both styles and find Nadal's style spectacular and Fed's good too versus the average opponent, but Fed's game turns rather ordinary v Murray, Joker and Nadal. When Nadal plays Federer, Nadal plays a much more exciting brand of tennis out of the two, and makes Fed's usually fluent game (which he can bring against lower ranked guys) look rather average. That's a fact and commentators repeat that over and over. For example Nadal makes Fed run all over the place,twice as far as in his normal matches, and pushes him 2 m behind the baseline compared to Fed's usual position and thus takes away his strengths and a lot of his great shot making. He Makes Feds shots look ordinary because he has to hit them from uncomfortable positions so often.
Meanwhile Nadal looks like genius in the way he constructs points and maneuvers Fed all over the place, mixed with a lot of brilliant shot making.

Anyways that's how I have seen all of their finals and the commentators feel the same because it's clear as day. Its been the same at the last FO, WImbledon, and AO finals.

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 05:52 PM
We have a wonderful #1, I hope he stays there a long, long, long time. He's a great role model for the future generations of players: his tennis is captivating, his mentality is uplifting and his respect for other players is inspiring. He truly exemplifies tennis at his best! :)

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 05:56 PM
The main reasons i like Nadal at #1 and Fed NOT #1 is:
Nadal outclasses Federer in almost every department.

deltox
05-11-2009, 07:07 PM
this thread is simply trying to pick a fight, its fail.

the other thread was posting a link to someone who at least had credintials above forum posting, some of it may be true you said, but half of it is merely trolling if not more than half. grow up dude.

Mick
05-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Nadal outclasses Federer in almost every department.

can you imagine what people would say if nadal had federer's personality ?
:)

egn
05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
deleted.

10 char

dataseviltwin
05-11-2009, 07:46 PM
What's with the preppie gear...? Collared shirt, matched to his headband and wristbands. Normal shorts. And he almost straightened up and got a haircut... Jeez.

All I can say is at least he's not wearing patent leather boots out there a la Serena... (he'd probably win in them anyway...)

Dude needs some different drawers, or needs a doctor to figure out what he's pickin' at!!!:twisted:

I'd just like to see Fed show up in a muscle shirt, lose the belted pants, and kick over Rafa's oh-so-exactingly placed water bottles on the changeover. Then get the heck to net. That'd be a site to see... just the same... Fed needs to start winning to keep this a "rivalry."

Mick
05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
...I'd just like to see Fed show up in a muscle shirt, lose the belted pants, and kick over Rafa's oh-so-exactingly placed water bottles on the changeover. Then get the heck to net. That'd be a site to see... just the same... Fed needs to start winning to keep this a "rivalry."

haha. sounds like something coach mcenroe would advise federer to do if he became his coach :)

shawn1122
05-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Federer's tennis is much more exciting than Nadal's, I think this is a fact that is agreed upon by the general population. Federer's fanbase is also much bigger than Nadal's and that is because he is exciting to watch and is a good guy.

Federer is not an ******* like most of the *********s believe, how the hell would he win the sportsman of the year award (voted on by his peers) as many times as he has?

Also, I find Federer's responses a lot more honest than Nadal's sugarcoated bs.

JoshDragon
05-11-2009, 09:10 PM

I am a huge fan of both players. You are very hard on Federer with this post. Both Nadal and Federer are very likable and exciting. Federer, is opinionated and speaks his mind like most people do. There's nothing wrong with that and that doesn't make him less likable than Nadal.

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:16 PM
can you imagine what people would say if nadal had federer's personality ?
:)
They would say he's lost it and they wouldn't be wrong.

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2009, 09:20 PM
They would say he's lost it and they wouldn't be wrong.
Unfortunately, I think Nadal has become closer to Fed personality wise in the last year. :(

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Federer's tennis is much more exciting than Nadal's, I think this is a fact that is agreed upon by the general population. Federer's fanbase is also much bigger than Nadal's and that is because he is exciting to watch and is a good guy.

Federer is not an ******* like most of the *********s believe, how the hell would he win the sportsman of the year award (voted on by his peers) as many times as he has?

Also, I find Federer's responses a lot more honest than Nadal's sugarcoated bs.
It is not agreed upon by the general population. It's agreed upon by a fragment of the general population who identify themselves as Fed fans. I am a member of the general population and I certainly disagree (and it seems clear from this thread that I'm not the only one :)).

Mick
05-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately, I think Nadal has become closer to Fed personality wise in the last year. :(

what i noticed in federer matches is when it is very close, he seems to be annoyed with himself and with the umpire. he's great when he's far ahead.

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Nonsense. Did you hear Nadal say he was ready to win Madrid and rattle Federer at the USO? No? So he's still Nadal and has no personality disorder ;-) (I'm sure you've never heard him say either that "it's killing him" after a loss and that the better player didn't win...)

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Nonsense. Did you hear Nadal say he was ready to win Madrid and rattle Federer at the USO? No? So he's still Nadal and has no personality disorder ;-)
But all his complaining about Madrid. Very Fed like.

icedevil0289
05-11-2009, 09:33 PM

lol like nadal has never complained before. Please tell me, when has federer complained before about a tournament?

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:36 PM
I disagree. Nadal has always been a complainer. Last year he complained a lot about the schedule for instance.
Federer doesn't complain before a tournament starts, he whines and sulks after he loses one, that's different!

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2009, 09:37 PM
lol like nadal has never complained before. Please tell me, when has federer complained before about a tournament?
LOL good point. But Fed gets fed up a lot and whines. He complains about the dark against Nadal twice, accuses Uncle Toni of coaching during a match, calls Nadal a one-trick pony that he will figure out soon enough. I'm still waiting for that. lol

icedevil0289
05-11-2009, 09:38 PM
LOL good point. But Fed gets fed up a lot and whines. He complains about the dark against Nadal twice, accuses Uncle Toni of coaching during a match, calls Nadal a one-trick pony that he will figure out soon enough. I'm still waiting for that. lol

Can't believe I'm about to say this, but I agree with you there. That darkness comment was bad. Btw, he called nadal one dimensional, which I believe at the time he was, but has long since improved and is no longer one dimensional. But thats a different story. As for the figuring out stuff, yeah, he needs to work on that.

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:40 PM
You see, Federer is also a sore loser,
Nadal says he hates losing but when he does, he makes an effort to be gracious about it.
I told you they don't have the same personality !

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2009, 09:43 PM
You see, Federer is also a sore loser,
Nadal says he hates losing but when he does, he makes an effort to be gracious about it.
I told you they don't have the same personality !
Yeah but the collar thing is annoying me. A Fed-like shirt imo. I'm hoping Nadal keeps his image going and not trying to be "mature" all of a sudden.

icedevil0289
05-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah but the collar thing is annoying me. A Fed-like shirt imo. I'm hoping Nadal keeps his image going and not trying to be "mature" all of a sudden.

I don't really get why people say "fed like shirt". I don't know, it bothers me, but anyways clothes don't make a person.

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:48 PM
The shirt is not that important, it's the attitude on court that matters, the physical presence, the confidence, the speed, the intensity and level of energy.

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2009, 09:51 PM
The shirt is not that important, it's the attitude on court that matters, the physical presence, the confidence, the speed, the intensity and level of energy.
He rarely says Vamos anymore. But yeah he still gets pumped. I can't expect this that much anymore though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5LRj9z07lA&feature=PlayList&p=9DDE9A94347EA62B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:55 PM
He rarely says Vamos anymore. But yeah he still gets pumped. I can't expect this that much anymore though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5LRj9z07lA&feature=PlayList&p=9DDE9A94347EA62B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14
That's because he's more confident, he doesn't need to vamos as much as before. Maybe he's saving his energy too, remember he has a lot of tournaments to play in the next few weeks!
(hum, you're in a nostalgic mood tonight, aren't you?)

slicefox
05-11-2009, 09:56 PM
http://420.thrashbarg.net/epic_fail_on_rails_train_containers.jpg

Nadal_Freak
05-11-2009, 09:59 PM
That's because he's more confident, he doesn't need to vamos as much as before. Maybe he's saving his energy too, remember he has a lot of tournaments to play in the next few weeks!
(hum, you're in a nostalgic mood tonight, aren't you?)
I get that way about myself to. I'm sometimes long for the past. But yeah Nadal is still Nadal. He is still awesome to watch. Even more enjoyable since he is winning more and playing at a higher level.

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 09:59 PM
About the video you posted, yes it's fun to watch but I think he was expanding too much energy at that time. He has found ways now to be more efficient while saving energy and not getting ultra tired after a few matches. This becomes really crucial as one gets older. You don't want to burn out and you need to keep reserves.

veroniquem
05-11-2009, 10:01 PM
I get that way about myself to. I'm sometimes long for the past. But yeah Nadal is still Nadal. He is still awesome to watch. Even more enjoyable since he is winning more and playing at a higher level.
Exactly, that's the spirit! He found a good rhythm that will allow him to win a lot...

380pistol
05-11-2009, 10:07 PM

Hohohohohohohohohoho.............................. ..... hihihihihihihihihihihihihihih.................... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea_Kiwi
05-11-2009, 11:09 PM
LOL good point. But Fed gets fed up a lot and whines. He complains about the dark against Nadal twice, accuses Uncle Toni of coaching during a match, calls Nadal a one-trick pony that he will figure out soon enough. I'm still waiting for that. lol Pun intended lol?

Is there like a "Vamos-metre" btw?

Nadalator
05-12-2009, 07:55 AM
http://420.thrashbarg.net/epic_fail_on_rails_train_containers.jpg

Did I see Federer on that picture?

Nadalator
05-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Yes but he did switch to polo shirts and he cut his hair similar to when federer had gained his number 1 ranking he cut his hair so you can't say nadal is not changing his image

yeah Nadal changed his image like other players but not in a pretentious way like Fed. big difference.

Cyan
05-12-2009, 08:54 AM

Great post.

Cyan
05-12-2009, 08:56 AM

Exactly. The sooner he drops to number 4 the better.

pricey_aus
05-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry to dig this up, but this thread is hilarious. Honestly, imagine if Nadal actually read this. I think he'd pis$ his pants with laughter. Its just too funny!

grafrules
05-30-2009, 09:55 PM

You are such a pathetic troll. Good riddance to your sorry existence on this forum you stupid poorly educated loser. It will actually be easier to like and appreciate Djokovic, Jankovic, and Ivanovic without you shoving them down everyones throat every two seconds.

pricey_aus
05-30-2009, 09:59 PM
^^
hahahaha the plot thickens!

Messarger
05-30-2009, 11:01 PM

The passing shots.

pricey_aus
05-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry

AprilFool
05-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Hmm. It's been wonderfully troll-free here the past few days. Many of the perps in this thread have been awfully quiet since 'g' was banned.

iamgoat
05-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Federer plays a classic effortless game ... which is beautiful to watch
Nadal plays a revolutionary exciting game... exciting to someone who hasn't watched much tennis before

Federer hits predictable shots... which are beautiful and predictable because we know how great he is
Nadal hits amazing unpredictable shots... once every 100 years

Federer is not a good fighter... in a fight against 1000s of people
Nadal always fights until the end... even though we know he doesn't last very long you know where.

Federer wears cardigans at Wimbledon to distinguish him from others... because he is the greatest
Nadal wears nothing special at Roland Garros... because he is nothing special

Federer- I hate being called number two... he has drive to be number one
Nadal- I don't feel anything different being number one... lacks mental capabilities to realise the difference between number one and two.

Federer- I am so talented... he is very confident
Nadal- I will need to play well to stand a chance... he is scared and craps in his pants before every game

Federer- I don't work on my weaknesses... what weaknesses?
Nadal- I need to improve many things... wardrobe especially

Federer- I know I can beat him... because he does every time.
Nadal- He will be a tough opponent... tough because nadal lacks weapons.

Federer- I should have won the match, I handed it to him... federer never loses, only gives away matches so that people think he is human
Nadal- He played better than me... 99% of the time.

Federer- He is one dimensional, you know what to expect from him... truth comes out from the legend
Nadal- He is the best in history... nadal cannot deny it.

Blinkism
05-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Hmm. It's been wonderfully troll-free here the past few days. Many of the perps in this thread have been awfully quiet since 'g' was banned.

I have a feeling like some contenders are stepping up to take his place.

It's a transitional period. A "weak era" of trolling, you might say!

AprilFool
05-30-2009, 11:26 PM
I have a feeling like some contenders are stepping up to take his place.

It's a transitional period. A "weak era" of trolling, you might say!

:) Enjoy this "weak era of trolling" while it lasts.

sh@de
05-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Federer plays a classic effortless game ... which is beautiful to watch
Nadal plays a revolutionary exciting game... exciting to someone who hasn't watched much tennis before

Federer hits predictable shots... which are beautiful and predictable because we know how great he is
Nadal hits amazing unpredictable shots... once every 100 years

Federer is not a good fighter... in a fight against 1000s of people
Nadal always fights until the end... even though we know he doesn't last very long you know where.

Federer wears cardigans at Wimbledon to distinguish him from others... because he is the greatest
Nadal wears nothing special at Roland Garros... because he is nothing special

Federer- I hate being called number two... he has drive to be number one
Nadal- I don't feel anything different being number one... lacks mental capabilities to realise the difference between number one and two.

Federer- I am so talented... he is very confident
Nadal- I will need to play well to stand a chance... he is scared and craps in his pants before every game

Federer- I don't work on my weaknesses... what weaknesses?
Nadal- I need to improve many things... wardrobe especially

Federer- I know I can beat him... because he does every time.
Nadal- He will be a tough opponent... tough because nadal lacks weapons.

Federer- I should have won the match, I handed it to him... federer never loses, only gives away matches so that people think he is human
Nadal- He played better than me... 99% of the time.

Federer- He is one dimensional, you know what to expect from him... truth comes out from the legend
Nadal- He is the best in history... nadal cannot deny it.

ROFLMFAO. Made me laugh pretty hard xDDD

smack that
08-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Fail
10 char

Andy G
08-09-2009, 08:37 PM

Federer- I hate being called number twoNadal- I don't feel anything different being number one

-Does predictable mean...I predict the opponent to lose?, than yes, he is predictable.

-Not a good fighter? Coming back from 2 sets down, twice, to win 09 FO.

-I would like to see the quote where he says that he doesn't like being #2. He actually said it is better being #2 because there is less pressure to always win.

-He is so talented? 15 slams! Yes, he is so talented.

-Work on weakness? He is the most talented all around player, point out these weaknesses.

-He knows he can beat his opponent. Yes, look at his winning % every year, anyone would think that.

-One Dimensional?? This is the biggest laugh of all!! Federer one dimensional hah. you must mean the drop shots that spin back toward the net. The running forehands, one handed backhands down the line. Nadal, slam the ball over and over from the baseline. nadal net points?? ha, where. Nadal's dropshots are embarrasing for any pro. His game is all bash bash bash from the baseline, ONE DIMENSIONAL.

- Nadal, best in history. Yeah 6 slams, 36 titles, 46 weeks #1, that'll barely get you in the top 20 all time.

Federer is way more fun to watch.

Jinx
08-09-2009, 09:35 PM
This thread is full of lol... I can't believe what op said XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

flyinghippos101
08-09-2009, 09:57 PM
"Why I have to face the reality of Nadal losing the#1 ranking to Federer"
- Nadalator

sk8ing
08-09-2009, 10:06 PM
How dare u call federer one dimesional!! The op obviously doesn't watch tennis!

zagor
08-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Where did all Nadal fanatics go,I don't see many of them around here lately :)

VivalaVida
08-09-2009, 10:14 PM
many of them are just Nadal fans. It isnt about the sport, it is all about Nadal. It kills them to see Nadal not win.

zagor
08-09-2009, 10:18 PM
many of them are just Nadal fans. It isnt about the sport, it is all about Nadal. It kills them to see Nadal not win.

That is true,it must be tough to see their favourite not even able to compete at Wimbledon and lose at the FO for the first time in his career.However some of them really deserve no sympathy whatsoever given how much they were bashing Fed this year,this thread is one example.

Good news for them(and for tennis)is that Nadal's back though,will be interesting to see how he does for the rest of the year.

mandy01
08-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Atleast we stood the ground when Roger was struggling:twisted::lol:
Seriously though,its funny how they disappear when things dont go 'their' way..I guess they take themselves and everyone too seriously :lol:

Nadalfan89
08-09-2009, 10:56 PM
I didn't dissapear.

It's not like Federer earned those GS wins. The best player in the world didn't even defend his title.

Agassifan
08-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Federer plays tennis so elegantly. Nadal plays garbage retrieve.

mandy01
08-09-2009, 11:01 PM
I didn't dissapear.

It's not like Federer earned those GS wins. The best player in the world didn't even defend his title. :lol: :lol: :lol: awwww.........

goyeji
08-09-2009, 11:05 PM
I didn't dissapear.

It's not like Federer earned those GS wins. The best player in the world didn't even defend his title.

With the top player out of the picture for RG and W 09, Federer should be pleased to have USO 08 as his last meaningful slam title.

allcourter2008
08-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I didn't dissapear.

Doesn't matter. Nadal has never defended a title off clay anyway.

goyeji
08-09-2009, 11:08 PM

Meaningless stat, even if confirmed accurate. You must have been taking lessons from JennyS.

zagor
Atleast we stood the ground when Roger was struggling:twisted::lol:
Seriously though,its funny how they disappear when things dont go 'their' way..I guess they take themselves and everyone too seriously :lol:

What I found funny is that Nadal fans themselves accused Fed fans of being frontrunners,deserting him when he loses etc. while they supposedly will always stick by Nadal because they are true fans and similar.Yet when Fed was losing all the time last year(USO being one exception)there was still a huge amount of Fed fans still posting here sticking by Fed no matter what but now when things don't go well for Nadal at the moment so many of Nadal fans just disapperaed completely.

Nadalfan89

I like how *******s disregard clay for some reason. Is it not a legitimate surface or something?

You should be happy Federer didn't get a routine smack down in another GS final by Nadal. Maybe this time, he could've held back the tears for two seconds and atleast pretended he had an ounce of testosterone!

allcourter2008
08-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Meaningless stat, even if confirmed accurate. You must have been taking lessons from JennyS.
Who?
And how's that a meaningless stat?
Federer has defended titles on all surfaces, Nadal has defended 0 titles off clay, and Djokovic has defended 0 titles. That's how it is.

Somehow I doubt that Nadal wil defend Montreal and the Olympics :twisted: .

mandy01
08-09-2009, 11:11 PM
I like how *******s disregard clay for some reason. Is it not a legitimate surface or something?

You should be happy Federer didn't get a routine smack down in another GS final by Nadal. Maybe this time, he could've held back the tears for two seconds and atleast pretended he had an ounce of testosterone! I like how *******s disgregard GS wins that havent come against Nadal.
Why? A win is a win isnt it? Your boy couldnt make it, so? The one who made it,the one who was consistent,the one who played and won seven matches got it.

goyeji
08-09-2009, 11:13 PM

You should be happy Federer didn't get a routine smack down in another GS final by Nadal. Maybe this time, he could've held back the tears for two seconds and atleast pretended he had an ounce of testosterone!

Perhaps that was the ultimate silver lining in Nadal skipping RG and W. Sparing the world of an ugly teary drama replacing the award ceremony. Twice!

mandy01
08-09-2009, 11:14 PM
What I found funny is that Nadal fans themselves accused Fed fans of being frontrunners,deserting him when he loses etc. while they supposedly will always stick by Nadal because they are true fans and similar.Yet when Fed was losing all the time last year(USO being one exception)there was still a huge amount of Fed fans still posting here sticking by Fed no matter what but now when things don't go well for Nadal at the moment so many of Nadal fans just disapperaed completely. They should be happy most Fed fans dont kick Nadal like they were kicking Fed with what endless no. of threads on how he needs to retire,ridiculous amount of bashing,how arrogant he is,this and that.That was so much more than Nadal ever got from us and there's quite a no.of Federer fans in this forum.

goyeji
08-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Who?
And how's that a meaningless stat?
Federer has defended titles on all surfaces, Nadal has defended 0 titles off clay, and Djokovic has defended 0 titles. That's how it is.

Somehow I doubt that Nadal wil defend Montreal and the Olympics :twisted: .

You should really check out JennyS - you're a rookie compared to her. Spamming the pro player discussion with meaningless, convoluted and often inaccurate stats has been her specialty for some time now. Talk to her - you'll enjoy it.

FEDEXP
08-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Aw come on; you play who shows up and the fact is that Federer was in 21 consecutive Grand Slam Semi Finals. The next guy closest is at 10.

フェデラー
08-09-2009, 11:43 PM
ONCE AGAIN. WHYYYYYYYYYY do people find that crying is the most unmanly thing to do???

Nadalfan89
08-10-2009, 12:28 AM
ONCE AGAIN. WHYYYYYYYYYY do people find that crying is the most unmanly thing to do???

Cry after you lose a loved one. Don't cry after you lose a tennis match (or win one for that matter).

veritech
08-10-2009, 12:33 AM
I didn't dissapear.

ROFL! the ex-best player in the world didn't defend his title because he wasn't good enough!

wyutani
08-10-2009, 12:35 AM

when watching 300, i see no crying from king leonidas.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Tennis_Maestro
08-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Nadalator, that post contained so much ********, it should be seen as a banning offence.

Andy G
08-10-2009, 12:41 AM

There are only 3 times in a man's life when he is permitted to cry. Pay attention cause I'm not gonna repeat this.

1. Your child dies

2. Your dog dies

3. Your mother dies

Any other time you need to cry, you better go hide in a closet somewhere and if you get caught, you hang yourself in there.

Carsomyr
08-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Cry after you lose a loved one. Don't cry after you lose a tennis match (or win one for that matter).

It's generally acknowledged that Nadal cried in the locker room after the 2007 Wimbledon final. And that's fine. When did you miss the turn of the 21st century when

***SPOILER ALERT***

it became acceptable for men to cry?

DarthMaul
08-10-2009, 01:02 AM
I didn't dissapear.

"The best player in the world" was being schooled by a Swedish guy in his favourite tournament.

smack that
08-10-2009, 06:25 AM

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

yes he did cry right before he got shot by them millions of arrows

when he started talking about his queen

Gaudio2004
08-10-2009, 06:38 AM
Nadal is going to be #3 if he does not reach the Montreal QF's... :D

jonnythan
08-10-2009, 06:40 AM
How can anyone say that Federer is not a fighter after some of the epic matches he's played (and often won)?

Gaudio2004
08-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Being down 2 sets to Nadal in Miami 2005, down TWO breaks of serve in the third set.. he proceeds to win the next 3 sets.

FIGHTER!

TheFifthSet
08-10-2009, 06:45 AM

A Spanish claycourter with a heavy forehand and a two handed backhand. Never heard of that before. :rolleyes:

Predictable shots? Federer has hit some of the sickest shots I've ever seen. Nadal has too, but let's not overdo it here.

21 GS semifinals in a row (and counting.) Not much more that needs to be said.

He wore custom-made shoes with the number "4" on them, indicating the number of times he has won RG. And the pink shirt, lol.

I keep hearing this. Never did Federer say anything close to that. He said that it feels weird being announced as the No.2 player in the world. That's natural, seeing as he was No.1 for over four freaking years. That's just indicating a change of pace. Nothing more.

The first two are ridiculous, and unsubstantiated, either that or taken out of context. Please provide links for these quotes (whether paraphrased or not.)

I also never recall Federer ever saying that he handed a match to another player. If he did, Nadal fans would be running wild. But whatever.

@Nadal: Are you kidding? He gave very little credit to Soderling, and Gonzalez after AO '07. Not that I'm holding that against him, he's a champion athlete and he has an ego, just like every champion athlete, like Federer, Murray, etc. etc. But propogating that he is a perfect, infallible sportsman is both silly and naive.

When will people get over this? The "one-dimensional" quote was made almost four years ago, and back then it true to an extent. Since then, Nadal has improved his serve, has gotten better at the net, and has flattened his forehand on hardcourts. So the label obviously doesn't apply now (I don't think it did then either, but still.)

Also, I remember him adding that Nadal has done more with that dimension of his game than anybody he's ever seen. So it wasn't a derisive comment per-se.

coloskier
08-10-2009, 06:53 AM

What do you call dressing like a gay pirate??

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-10-2009, 07:26 AM

Lets face it, the pressure of being the one everyone is chasing is to much for Nadal, hand it over to the Fed man and he will show you how its done, he is used to being chased, and used to dealing with it perfectly. And some of the things you write about Federer shows your understanding (or lack of it) of the game...not very flattering

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-10-2009, 07:26 AM
What do you call dressing like a gay pirate??
Lol, good one. And since he is picking his butt so much...who knows right?!:twisted:

cknobman
08-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Nadal plays a revolutionary exciting game, that grinds his knees into a mushed up mess and always plagues him with injury.

Federer hits amazing unpredictable shots

Nadal always fights until the end, except when he loses a set and then its because he tired or injured.

Nadal wears hot pink shirts at French Open to distinguish himself as superior.

Nadal- Even though Ive won 3 tournaments in the past 2 months I lost today because Im tired and have been playing with severe pain for many months.

Nadal is more exciting to watch and a more likeable guy than Federer, but for some reason has never won the Edberg award which the winner is elected by his peers and is considered a prima donna in the locker room, whereas Federer has won the Edberg award multiple times.
I have really enjoyed seeing Nadal and Federer in the top 2 spots for years now and hope it stays that way for more years to come.

There your post is fixed.

FedFan_2009
08-10-2009, 07:46 AM
This thread is so made of win!

Terr
08-10-2009, 07:50 AM

Fed fans certainly think that it matters. Go read the 'who's a better role model' thread.

*******s think he's a better role model because he has excellent 'classy' dress sense.

:shock:

If clothes mattered to me in tennis, I don't think I'd ever watch Nadal play. I HATED those sleeveless shirts. I actually find it insulting to tennis culture. But the polos with pockets? I think Nike's been green thumbing recently.

NamRanger
08-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Fed fans certainly think that it matters. Go read the 'who's a better role model' thread.

*******s think he's a better role model because he has excellent 'classy' dress sense.

:shock:

Federer indeed is a better role model. I don't think it takes a genius to figure that one out.

Federer is 100% honest, even in moments he shouldn't be honest. Nadal on the other hand, puts up a front.

Lifted
08-10-2009, 07:57 AM

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

yes he did cry right before he got shot by them millions of arrows

when he started talking about his queen

Lulz.

10 char.

Terr
08-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Federer indeed is a better role model. I don't think it takes a genius to figure that one out.

Federer is 100% honest, even in moments he shouldn't be honest. Nadal on the other hand, puts up a front.

o.O I didn't say he isn't a better role model. That's subjective. I'm simply saying clothing shouldn't matter.

Fed fans are lethal. Have to take a swipe at each and every comment that doesn't please your God, eh?

Toxicmilk
08-10-2009, 08:05 AM
There are only 3 times in a man's life when he is permitted to cry. Pay attention cause I'm not gonna repeat this.

1. Your child dies

2. Your dog dies

3. Your mother dies

Any other time you need to cry, you better go hide in a closet somewhere and if you get caught, you hang yourself in there.

I cry when I work with strong spices and onions. In any case, I don't think we should judge someone by if they cry or not, especially in a situation we haven't been through ourselves. People often express their feelings differently, whereas some players smash their racquets, and others go fire their coaches, federer cried when he was so close.

Terr
08-10-2009, 08:09 AM
I cry when I work with strong spices and onions. In any case, I don't think we should judge someone by if they cry or not, especially in a situation we haven't been through ourselves. People often express their feelings differently, whereas some players smash their racquets, and others go fire their coaches, federer cried when he was so close.

I genuinely felt bad for him when he was crying. :( But at the same time, I found it a little disrespectful. It's perfectly natural to be upset when you got so close to something worked so hard for, but then again, it's not like Nadal waltzed his way in there without trying. He worked his *** off too.

Federer still smashes racquets though. Don't think he has this year. That really bothers me about some players. Anyone know?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-10-2009, 08:18 AM
There your post is fixed.
Yours was a lot better than the OP:s

Terr
08-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Yours was a lot better than the OP:s

Magic! When was the last time Fed smashed a racquet?

My mother had this system a few years ago where she was only allowed to eat doughnuts if Federer threw a tantrum on court, because I told her he was working on his on court mentality. She figured she'd lose some weight that way. lol. I didn't really follow his matches though, so it didn't go too well.

Terr
08-10-2009, 08:21 AM
It's generally acknowledged that Nadal cried in the locker room after the 2007 Wimbledon final. And that's fine. When did you miss the turn of the 21st century when

***SPOILER ALERT***

Haven't you heard that this metrosexual thing is in? All the ladies are diggin' it!

DownTheLine
08-10-2009, 11:08 AM

You do know that Federer doesn't pick what he wants to wear right? LOL what a joke.

Ossric
08-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Nadal- I am withdrawing from Wimbledon and will not defend my title.

Fixed that for you, since this is a comedy thread and all.

Nadalfan89
08-10-2009, 12:06 PM

***SPOILER ALERT***

It's generally acknowledged? By who?

Even if he did cry (which he didn't, of course) he did it by himself in the locker room. He didn't ruin the celebration ceremony for Federer.

Federer's pathetic display at the AO 09 final was just bad sportsmanship.

theroleoftheunderdog
08-10-2009, 12:16 PM
its a trophy presentation, not a "celebration ceremony".

so the presentation didn't go as smoothly as some people wanted, but it's not like federer broke the norman brookes cup, so get over it.

Carsomyr
08-10-2009, 12:24 PM

Even if he did cry (which he didn't, of course) he did it by himself in the locker room. He didn't ruin the celebration ceremony for Federer.

Um, by Rafa himself. He admitted as much to a Spanish newspaper when he said he withdrew himself into the locker room and told people to go away because he "didn't like people to see him cry."

I don't care about the sportsmanship of crying, I'm trying to understand your Cro-Magnon view of expressing emotion.

allcourter2008
08-10-2009, 12:26 PM

It's a well known fact that Nadal cried for over an hour while he had his post-match bath.

Federer's crying was surely uncalled for, but such things can happen.

cknobman
08-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Um, by Rafa himself. He admitted as much to a Spanish newspaper when he said he withdrew himself into the locker room and told people to go away because he "didn't like people to see him cry."

I don't care about the sportsmanship of crying, I'm trying to understand your Cro-Magnon view of expressing emotion.

LMAO pure gold!!!!

Nadalfan89
08-10-2009, 01:30 PM

Cro-Magnon view?

Did I not say that expressing emotion is fine when it's warranted like losing a loved one?

Crying after winning AND losing a tennis match is a little much.

If you'd like to try some more strawman arguments, please make them more subtle, moron.

P_Agony
08-10-2009, 01:36 PM

No.

10 chars.

P_Agony
08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Wow this thread proves just how veroniquem, Nadalator, Nadal's Freak are all a bunch of losers. And veroniqeum is supposed to be a teacher, I fear for the education if that's the case.

Worst thread ever.

Serendipitous
08-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Wow this thread proves just how veroniquem, Nadalator, Nadal's Freak are all a bunch of losers. And veroniqeum is supposed to be a teacher, I fear for the education if that's the case.

Worst thread ever.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nadalfan89
08-10-2009, 02:10 PM

Worst thread ever.

Waahh they disagree with my idiotic opinion, therefore they're all abunch of losers waaahhh.

You're a failure.

ttbrowne
08-10-2009, 02:32 PM
All I have to say to this is.....
15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carsomyr
08-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Cro-Magnon view?

Did I not say that expressing emotion is fine when it's warranted like losing a loved one?

If you'd like to try some more strawman arguments, please make them more subtle, moron.

How was it a straw man argument? Your point was basically Roger is a crybaby and Nadal is a sort of Hemingway Code Hero. I refuted this with evidence that Nadal cried after his Wimbledon loss. Please get back to me when you have a more thorough understanding of logical arguments and fallacies.

Conquistador
08-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Federer is the best in the game. Federer is the gold standard of tennis history. He is number 1.

maximo
08-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Federer is the best in the game. Federer is the gold standard of tennis history. He is number 1.

Federer's a cry baby.

Nadal is a beast.

Conquistador
08-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Federer's a cry baby.

Nadal is a beast.

You're darn right he is. He is a real man, that is not afraid to show his emotions. Federer can be put up there with some of the greatest human beings to walk the earth. Hes an inspiration and a standard to all of us.

icazares
08-10-2009, 03:57 PM

First quote above: exactly the reason why Fed won RG and Wimbledon while Nadal is having early career problems with his knees. I reckon that if you stand a chance to see Federer live and see how he moves, you may change your mind.

Second quote above: Federer plays predictible shots? What? The players will be the first to disagree. Federer won RG precisely because he doesn't play predictible shots. Otherwise, he would have lost the Del Potro match and probably one or two sets with Soderling.

Third quote above: I thought most people agreed that the last 3 Wimbledon matches have been superb efforts from both players, and if you remember well, Federer was in all of them. He actually won two.

I agree with most of the other quotes, but I think it's plain funny that somebody thinks that a lazy and predictible player can be number one and actually considered the best ever.

P_Agony
08-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Waahh they disagree with my idiotic opinion, therefore they're all abunch of losers waaahhh.

You're a failure.

Don't flatter yourself. They bashed and offended.

They can love Nadal as much as they want for all I care, and they can hate Fed, but bashing him just makes them a bunch of losers.

fedfan08
08-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Who wrote this garbage? Some teenage kid who never leaves his bedroom?

hankash
08-10-2009, 05:30 PM
wow...Nadal stopped wearing the capris and cutoffs when he became number 1. When you sign that contract with Nike, you basically have to sell yourself out.

Ambivalent
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Federer hits predictable shots? I just stopped reading after seeing that.
Nadal unpredictable? Watch the 2008 wimbledon final and tell me that was unpredictable.

wyutani
08-10-2009, 05:45 PM
tennis is just tennis. hw unpredictable can it be? all you can do is hit the ball left, right or center.

Talker
08-10-2009, 05:56 PM
tennis is just tennis. hw unpredictable can it be? all you can do is hit the ball left, right or center.

The same can be said of computers, with only 0 and 1's.

slicefox
08-10-2009, 07:05 PM
The same can be said of computers, with only 0 and 1's.

sarcasm detector fail

flyinghippos101
08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Cro-Magnon view?

I will begin to count how many times you contradict yourself or make hypocritical remark. This is #2

Sentinel
08-10-2009, 07:18 PM

Yeah, so why not go over and beat Federer with his shots that you can always predict.

Sentinel
08-10-2009, 07:21 PM

!

Yeah, hitting every ball to Fed's backhand for 4.5 hours is so amazingly unpredictable !!!

Nadalfan89
08-10-2009, 07:52 PM
How was it a straw man argument? Your point was basically Roger is a crybaby and Nadal is a sort of Hemingway Code Hero. I refuted this with evidence that Nadal cried after his Wimbledon loss. Please get back to me when you have a more thorough understanding of logical arguments and fallacies.

It's a strawman argument because I said that it's ok to cry when you lose a loved one, not when you lose a tennis match.

You then said that my position was that it's not ok to cry ever, which was never my position at all. Therefore you created a strawman to attack.

I know my logical fallacies well; I constantly have to put up with them from fed fans.

flyinghippos101
08-10-2009, 07:58 PM
So it totally wasn't cool for Nadal to cry after losing Wimby?

mzzmuaa
08-10-2009, 08:04 PM
It's a strawman argument because I said that it's ok to cry when you lose a loved one, not when you lose a tennis match.

You then said that my position was that it's not ok to cry ever, which was never my position at all. Therefore you created a strawman to attack.

I know my logical fallacies well; I constantly have to put up with them from fed fans.

"Even if he did cry (which he didn't, of course) he did it by himself in the locker room. He didn't ruin the celebration ceremony for Federer.

Federer's pathetic display at the AO 09 final was just bad sportsmanship."

You said that "Federer's pathetic display at the AO 09 final was just bad sportsmanship." Federer cried at the AO 09 final.

He said "I don't care about the sportsmanship of crying, I'm trying to understand your Cro-Magnon view of expressing emotion."

Your Cro-Magnon view of expressing emotion being expressing emotion publicly, as Federer did at the AO. We know that your view is against public displayed, since you defended Nadal's crying privately, but derided Federer's public expression. He never said that you think it's not okay to cry ever.

You are substituting a weaker argument for his opinion on your view and then attacking it. That's a straw man argument if I ever saw one.
So:
He thinks it's okay to cry publicly or privately.
You think it's not ok to cry publicly but it's ok to cry privately.
He inquired about your antiquated views on public expression of emotion.
You substituted a poor argument for his. You attacked a straw man.
You are an idiot.

edit: You're also a hypocrite.

Sentinel
08-10-2009, 08:58 PM

Sir,

Who are you to decide when its okay to cry and when not ?

Thanks.

btw, Nadal cried after losing WO. Maybe:

its okay to cry 30 minutes after losing but not 15 minutes.
okay to cry in locker room, not outside
okay to cry at Sw19, not Australia
okay to cry in June, not January.

Keep it coming, bro.

ubermeyer
08-10-2009, 09:12 PM

#1. Nadal's game is not revolutionary, although it may be exciting.

#2. Federer hits predictable shots??? This alone tells me that you have never seen him play.

#3. Federer is the best fighter the game has. He routinely comes back from 2 sets down. Did you watch Wimbledon 2008? Both players were fighting their hearts out!

#4. And your point is...?

#5. Okay, Federer is a perfectionist. It's not that bad.

#6. Exactly, Nadal needs to play well to stand a chance while Federer can still win by playing badly, so Federer must be better, right? (Note: I don't believe this, but you seem to, which conflicts with your own argument that Nadal is better).

#7. Federer definitely does work on his weaknesses. Again, saying Nadal needs to improve on many things implies that he does not have a strong all-around game (which is not true, but when you say it it conflicts with your own argument).

#8. Federer is more confident. A good thing, right? (I don't believe this either, they're both very confident people, but once again, you're arguing with yourself.)

#9. All right, Fed acts a bit arrogant in interviews after he wins, or loses. But Nadal is a bit more standoffish.

#10. Nadal is the best in history because he won 15 Grand Slams and completed a Career Grand Slam and has the most consecutive weeks spent at #1 in history.

Oh wait... that's Federer.

By the way: Federer is currently #1, not Nadal!!!

Conclusion: You're an idiot.

Andy G
08-10-2009, 10:33 PM

1. Your child dies

2. Your dog dies

3. Your mother dies

First of all, no you don't cry from cutting onions. Its a chemical reaction from the onion being exposed to air, the reaction enters the mucous membranes of the eyes and your body secretes fluid to protect them, like when you get a blister from tight shoes. And yes, I'm a cook, thats how I know this. Second, yes, we should judge people if the cry or not. I tell my kids all the time to quit crying over nothing, or cause they didn't get their way. You must not have kids. If a man wants to smash a racquet or fire his coach, fine, thats what men do, they get ****ed off. Girls cry. My first post is my stand, and what I will tell anyone.

Gen
08-10-2009, 10:59 PM
(Watching Federer win everything)...is the same as having sex (while) wearing a condom. It feels okay, but (its) not even close to how you feel when you dont.

http://tennistalk.com/en/blog/Kelli_DeMario/20090806/The_X-Factor:_Rafa_in_the_raw

Carsomyr
08-10-2009, 11:16 PM

No. First, I refuted your argument (which was Rafa never cries) with evidence. Then, with nothing relating to the argument, I questioned why you think it is unacceptable to cry unless someone dies (which is idiotic).

dropshot winner
08-10-2009, 11:23 PM

1. Your child dies

2. Your dog dies

3. Your mother dies

Are you serious?

So one is allowed to cry when the dog dies, but not in case brother/sister/father or friend die?

Andy G
08-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Are you serious?

So one is allowed to cry when the dog dies, but not in case brother/sister/father or friend die?

There is a reason they are called man's best friend. You must not have ever had a dog like that. I have. He was more than that even.

1. Mother: sister/brother/friend never gave you life, your father is a man, so he would expect you not to cry if he follows these rules.

2. Child: You never gave them (sis/bro/dad/friend) life.

3. Dog I already explained.

By the way, since when did so many men decide to cut their balls off. Were wars won and lands conquered by crybabies. Hell no. Do you think the men who stormed normandy were like "oh no I killed a ****, boo hoo", they looked at the fallen men next to them and soldiered on. Grow a pair. People die, thats life. There are a few exceptions I've listed. I'm 34 and have buried friends and family, more than anyone I have met my age. I cried once publicy and that was my dog who was born in my living room, I raised for 15 years, nursed through kidney failure, and laid next to when the vet came to my house to put him down. Man's best friend. The men in this world need to learn to be men, not girls.

TheFifthSet
08-11-2009, 12:11 AM
There is a reason they are called man's best friend. You must not have ever had a dog like that. I have. He was more than that even.

1. Mother: sister/brother/friend never gave you life, your father is a man, so he would expect you not to cry if he follows these rules.

By the way, since when did so many men decide to cut their balls off. Were wars won and lands conquered by crybabies. Hell no. Do you think the men who stormed normandy were like "oh no I killed a ****, boo hoo", they looked at the fallen men next to them and soldiered on. Grow a pair. People die, thats life. There are a few exceptions I've listed. I'm 34 and have buried friends and family, more than anyone I have met my age. I cried once publicy and that was my dog who was born in my living room, I raised for 15 years, nursed through kidney failure, and laid next to when the vet came to my house to put him down. Man's best friend. The men in this world need to learn to be men, not girls.

LOL. Crying for your dog but not your father, brother, sister, etc. etc. Have some perspective.

Ah what do I care. Go feast on red meat, raise an ostracized child, binge on bodybuilding videos, flex, have a few ulsers, participate in a Civil war reenactment, marry a 40 pound wife, call people who show emotion "Nancy/woman/wuss/Dolly, name your pets "Rex, Hank, Tank, Butch", and follow your stupid arbitrary male code.

But leave this forum out of it, because nobody is buying it.

Toxicmilk
08-11-2009, 12:13 AM
First of all, no you don't cry from cutting onions. Its

I'm pretty sure I know that. Lol.....certainly feels different enough for any idiot to figure that out.

and since when can anyone dictate when people cry? Does it make you feel any manlier? if so, more power to ya.

Ratsoup
08-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Fixed it up for you.

Nadal wears gay clothing at Roland Garros

Andy G
08-11-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm pretty sure I know that. Lol.....certainly feels different enough for any idiot to figure that out.

and since when can anyone dictate when people cry? Does it make you feel any manlier? if so, more power to ya.

Manlier? no, I know who I am. Just making sure everyone is aware of who the are instead of who they think they are. This'll be my last post on this subject. I guess if people want to think its manly to cry, they can start having babies too. Whatever. I'll leave you to your opinion.

Sentinel
08-11-2009, 12:24 AM

1. Your child dies

2. Your dog dies

3. Your mother dies

The other day I found the tears coming on when my pet lizard breathed his last. I dived into my closet so no one would see me, and in doing so stepped on my pet ant, killing him.
My world almost shattered, I was now close to bawling loudly, so clamped my mouth shut, and in doing so squashed my pet mosquito that was dining on my upper lip.

I am totally devastated, I can't hide it anymore. Can i cry in public, or do i have to kill my dog Fido so i can.

TheFifthSet
08-11-2009, 12:27 AM
The other day I found the tears coming on when my pet lizard breathed his last. I dived into my closet so no one would see me, and in doing so stepped on my pet ant, killing him.
My world almost shattered, I was now close to bawling loudly, so clamped my mouth shut, and in doing so squashed my pet mosquito that was dining on my upper lip.

I am totally devastated, I can't hide it anymore. Can i cry in public, or do i have to kill my dog Fido so i can.

LOL!

Sentinel, you're firing on all cylinders tonight. 8-)

dropshot winner
08-11-2009, 12:32 AM

You watched too many war movies. War isn't some Jerry Bruckheimer blockbuster.

Almost all of those young men had a naive and idolized view of what the life of a soldier's like.
A lot of them ended up with posttraumatic stress disorder, scared for life, unable to sleep without horrible nightmares.
Many took up heroine because they just couldn't deal with those experiences.
And that are just those that were lucky and survived. Thousands of good men died alone on the battlefield, screaming and crying.

Calling those men crybabies, while sitting at home at your pc is a great insult.

I've a friend that lost his little sister, barely 6 years old. Don't tell me, or anyone else, that this isn't a worthy reason to cry.

Carsomyr
08-11-2009, 01:03 AM

So you were friends with benefits?

rascaypica
08-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Well... I am kinnda new in this forums, so hello everyone.
I a Nadal Fan... BUT:

1 Federer already has demonstrate he is the best ever...

2 Nadal already has demonstrate he is the best at his age...

3 Completely different kind of playing, Nadal win "effortless" in clay, and Fed in grass.... hard courts is more suited for Fed, but Rafa, learned to play it at his way.

4 Federer is a little bit prouder, because he already achived everything... Nadal HAVE TO respect that....

I like to said that NOWADAYS they are different players with the same winning capacity, it means, just slight problems in one of them means defeat, isn it nice???

maximo
08-11-2009, 01:29 AM
I'd like to see Federer at #4! :twisted:

dropshot winner
08-11-2009, 01:31 AM
I guess you'll have to be patient.

King_roger
08-11-2009, 01:34 AM
oh what a f****** thread! http://www.planet-smilies.de/kotz/kotz_016.gif

Sentinel
08-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Well... I am kinnda new in this forums, so hello everyone.
I a Nadal Fan... BUT:

1 Federer already has demonstrate he is the best ever...

2 Nadal already has demonstrate he is the best at his age...

3 Completely different kind of playing, Nadal win "effortless" in clay, and Fed in grass.... hard courts is more suited for Fed, but Rafa, learned to play it at his way.

4 Federer is a little bit prouder, because he already achived everything... Nadal HAVE TO respect that....

I like to said that NOWADAYS they are different players with the same winning capacity, it means, just slight problems in one of them means defeat, isn it nice???
welcome, rapscall ... er rascaypica to our forum. That Nadal and Federer are both accomplished and great players and persons is a well-kept secret that only a few select members here are privy to.
Since you have accidentally stumbled upon this secret, I request you to keep it under wraps.
btw, i am the unofficial jester here, so don't be puzzled.:confused:

welcome again.:)

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Federer will be 4 the day you can get a beard

wyutani
08-11-2009, 03:09 AM

eventually mate'...eventually.

flyinghippos101
08-11-2009, 08:47 AM

1. Your child dies

2. Your dog dies

3. Your mother dies

Holy ****, are you serious? I thought you were being sarcastic. If this is what you truly think, then you sir have demonstrated how impressionable you are. You may return to watching Arnold Schwartznegar. I don't believe you're 35

Polaris
08-11-2009, 12:17 PM
If a man wants to smash a racquet or fire his coach, fine, thats what men do, they get ****ed off. Girls cry. My first post is my stand, and what I will tell anyone.
You may as well also tell everyone that you are one stereotyping MCP. :)

smack that
08-12-2009, 07:14 PM
http://jakagercar.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/bjorn-borg-at-wimbeldon.jpg

http://www.esportesite.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/20080525201216_gustavo-kuerten.jpg

borg crys
guga crys

and he one of the man-li-ist mans out there

agassi and sampras crys as well

theroleoftheunderdog
08-12-2009, 07:23 PM
great picture of guga