PDA

View Full Version : Clark University

T1000
05-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Anyone know anything about Clark University in MA? I got an offer to play there and I wanted to know if they had a good business program.

ClarkC
05-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Anyone know anything about Clark University in MA? I got an offer to play there and I wanted to know if they had a good business program.

A long time ago, one of my favorite Computer Science professors mentioned that he got his master's degree at Clark, his bachelor's degree at Boston University, and his Ph.D. at Iowa. He said they were three very different places, but his conclusion was that they were all good, and that you could get a good education at a lot of different places in this country if you applied yourself to the task.

Don't know any specifics about their business school.

NickC
05-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Don't know anything in particular about their business school, but I have a friend that goes there, and he likes it a good deal. It's a good school.

Gmedlo
05-16-2009, 07:01 PM
I got an email from the coach two days ago, but sadly they don't have any academic programs I'm interested in :/ It looks like they are just starting to establish an 'actual' tennis program, as their coach said in the email. Their results in the past haven't been the best from what I saw... But they do have a pretty well-recognized psychology program, and a former V.P. of Goldmann-Sachs went there. Not sure if that's a plus or a minus anymore :rolleyes:

fortunecookiesjc
05-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Clark is a fantastic school, has a good name too
I would of gone there for business but sadly, i dont like the area.

scprestige21
05-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Clark is a great school...and we played them this year out of conference they were pretty good.