PDA

View Full Version : Hitting Up Miami!

nadalfan!
05-14-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm gonna go on vacation to Miami next month and I was wondering what there is to do around there besides the beach. I'd like to hear from people who live there or have been there and what attractions I should go to. Thanks in advance! 8-)

nadalfan!
05-16-2009, 05:48 AM
No one can help me??? :(

Blask
05-16-2009, 08:08 AM
How old are you and what are your interests? I've only been to miami twice but i've never found a shortage of things to do. From good architecture, clubs, bars, beach, shops, tennis, boating/fishing, restaurants.....

It really has a lot of everything mixed with great weather.

nadalfan!
05-18-2009, 03:55 AM
How old are you and what are your interests? I've only been to miami twice but i've never found a shortage of things to do. From good architecture, clubs, bars, beach, shops, tennis, boating/fishing, restaurants.....

It really has a lot of everything mixed with great weather.

I'm 15 and I like to play tennis :P. Well, I'm just asking for somethings to do and stuff that I should stay away from.

Marc The Shark
05-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Obviously you're going to want to go play at Crandon Park (Sony Ericsson Open location) best courts in town for sure.. You can actually play on the stadium court if you're willing to pay a lil extra... might be like $15-20 an hour... Besides that lots of good food. The beach and tennis are probably going to be your main attraction since at 15 you can't really go to clubs obviously..

NotAtTheNet
05-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Stare at the glorious amounts of booty from all the lovely latin women. You're most likely going to be at the mercy of your parents so expect the usual touristy places like bayside, south beach, and coconut grove.

If you're into museums and stuff, the science museum is pretty top notch and if you're into photography, the vizcaya gardens and mansions is always a great photo op area.

nadalfan!
05-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Stare at the glorious amounts of booty from all the lovely latin women. You're most likely going to be at the mercy of your parents so expect the usual touristy places like bayside, south beach, and coconut grove.

If you're into museums and stuff, the science museum is pretty top notch and if you're into photography, the vizcaya gardens and mansions is always a great photo op area.

Good idea! (I mean the first line!) :D

nadalfan!
05-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Also, if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for some condos to rent from june 14-june 19th. If anyone can help me with finding something that is not very expensive that sleeps 5. Thanks again.

drakulie
05-26-2009, 06:28 AM
Coconut Grove, Sunset Place, or South Beach. Metro Zoo, Seaquarium, Viscaya.

There are tennis courts everywhere, however, as marc stated, you should try and visit the parks at Crandon Park/Key Biscayne Tennis Center.

They have hard, clay (red and green), and grass courts. Also, the stadium court.

Last thing, don't be coming down to South Florida and making a mess. You are a visitor >>> we live here. :)

Just kidding, have fun!!!! :)

nadalfan!
05-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Coconut Grove, Sunset Place, or South Beach. Metro Zoo, Seaquarium, Viscaya.

There are tennis courts everywhere, however, as marc stated, you should try and visit the parks at Crandon Park/Key Biscayne Tennis Center.

They have hard, clay (red and green), and grass courts. Also, the stadium court.

Last thing, don't be coming down to South Florida and making a mess. You are a visitor >>> we live here. :)

Just kidding, have fun!!!! :)

Sounds good thanks! Any info on good condos to rent for a week?

nadalfan!
06-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Going to Miami in 2 days, any last tips? :D

Atown
06-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Going to Miami in 2 days, any last tips? :D

Flamingo Park Tennis Center (Miami Beach) http://web.miamibeachfl.gov/parksandrecreation/prFlamingolnf.aspx?id=7360