PDA

View Full Version : actual duration of nadal's matches?

aphex
05-16-2009, 02:48 PM
...if u take away the time lost due to butt-picking and bottle-fixing?

if time was measured for only the actual duration of the points, these mathes wouldn't seem so epic...

MajinX
05-16-2009, 02:54 PM

if time was measured for only the actual duration of the points, these mathes wouldn't seem so epic...

so in todays match that took almost 3 hours, could really just be 2? and since its djokovic who wastes just as much if not more time than nadal, then the match today only took 1 hour!!!??

to their defense, ball bouncing etc takes energy away and therefore should be counted lol.

Pwned
05-16-2009, 03:20 PM
They both seemed to take about 33-40 seconds between points.

jamesblakefan#1
05-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Today's match was 4 hrs tho. we'll say an extra 1 min per game (10 sec per pt between pts) * 35 games probably added 35 mins to the match, give or take 5 minutes.

samster
05-16-2009, 08:56 PM

lots of wasting time with Nadal and Djokovic's tennis matches. so painful watching these two during the between points.

Pancho G
05-16-2009, 09:09 PM
I love the tennis joker and nadal provide, but I can't watch w/out fast forwarding during all the illegal time they are allowed to take. I saw some old matches recently, such as sampras, and it was so easy to watch guys from years back. they seemed to think taking a long time was a sign of weakness.