PDA

View Full Version : Joker on Fed's side of the draw 4 times in a row

WhiskeyEE
05-16-2009, 06:13 PM
We all know that every draw is an independent event,which means that there is 50% probability that Djokovic may land in Rafa's side of the draw.
But the probability that Nole lands on the same side of Fed's draw 4 times in a row at the Aussie Open is just***.I mean "randomly"4 times in a row!!! We need something different next year.
Are these draws really random?

Chelsea_Kiwi
05-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Does this have something to do with Djok always landing on Nadals side of the draw at FO or is this unrelated?

WhiskeyEE
05-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Does this have something to do with Djok always landing on Nadals side of the draw at FO or is this unrelated?

Both draws are obviously rigged. Why the ATP insists on putting Nole in Rafa's half at the FO and in Fed's draw at the AO is still a mystery.

comegetsome
05-16-2009, 06:27 PM
We all know that every thread is an independent event,which means that there is 50% probability that ******** threads may appear in the general pro player discussion of the board.
But the probability that 2 ******** threads lands on the same day in a row is just***.I mean "randomly"2 times in a row!!! We need something different next year.
Are these threads really necessary?

vsbabolat
05-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Both draws are obviously rigged. Why the ATP insists on putting Nole in Rafa's half at the FO and in Fed's draw at the AO is still a mystery.

The draws are not rigged. You have no idea what you are talking about.

JeMar
05-16-2009, 06:28 PM
This is like the 9/11 "truthers" B.S.

DNShade
05-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Idiots all over the place...The draws are not rigged. They are done live with tons of people standing around and it is random. Just the way it turns out. Get over it people. Do we really need two of these idiotic threads?

JeMar
05-16-2009, 06:33 PM
You are obviously working for them!!!

A wire??? Are you wearing a wire???

WhiskeyEE
05-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Idiots all over the place...The draws are not rigged. They are done live with tons of people standing around and it is random. Just the way it turns out. Get over it people. Do we really need two of these idiotic threads?

but are these draws really random? I mean "randomly"4 times in a row!!!

Chelsea_Kiwi
05-16-2009, 06:41 PM
but are these draws really random? I mean "randomly"4 times in a row!!! Yes just like drawing like the 4th seed then 3rd, 4th and then 3rd again in that order. Same chance it will happen.

dataseviltwin
05-16-2009, 06:41 PM
http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Color_Smurfs_Pictures/jpg/Smurfs_Color_Pictures_Grouchy_Smurf.jpghttp://www.novakdjokovic.rs/fotogalerija/89/nole_madrid09_qf_08.jpg

call me nutty...

WhiskeyEE
05-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Yes just like drawing like the 4th seed then 3rd, 4th and then 3rd again in that order. Same chance it will happen.

I know, I'm just joking. I just found it funny that the guy who made the other thread got mad that Joker is consistently on Rafa's side of the draw at the FO but is oblivious to the fact that he's consistently on Roger's side at other tourney's.

okdude1992
05-16-2009, 06:44 PM
We all know that every thread is an independent event,which means that there is 50% probability that ******** threads may appear in the general pro player discussion of the board.
But the probability that 2 ******** threads lands on the same day in a row is just***.I mean "randomly"2 times in a row!!! We need something different next year.
Are these threads really necessary?
LMFAO!! (10 chars)

vsbabolat
05-16-2009, 06:47 PM
but are these draws really random? I mean "randomly"4 times in a row!!!

7.09 Size and Method of Draw
A.Main Draw
1) Singles
a) 28 Competitors. A draw sheet with 32 places shall be used. After the seeds
and byes are placed, the remaining players, including the qualifiers, shall be
drawn and placed in the vacant spaces in the draw, beginning at the top of the draw.
b) 32 or 64 Competitors. A draw sheet of 32 or 64 places shall be used. After the seeds are placed, the remaining players, including the qualifiers, shall be drawn and placed in the vacant spaces in the draw, beginning at the top of the draw.
c) 48 or 56 Competitors. A draw sheet with 64 places shall be used. After the
seeds and byes are placed, the remaining players, including the qualifiers, shall be drawn and placed in the vacant spaces in the draw, beginning at the top of the draw.
d) 96 Competitors. A draw sheet with 128 places shall be used. After the seeds and byes are placed, the remaining players, including the qualifiers, shall be drawn and placed in the vacant spaces in the draw, beginning at the top of the draw.

7.11 Time of Draw
A.Main Draw
1) Singles. The tournament shall publicly make the singles draw no earlier than 12 noon Eastern Time, USA, on Friday prior to the Monday of the tournament week and no later than 10 p.m. local time two (2) days before the first day's play, unless the tournament receives prior written permission from the ATP. The time and place of the draw shall be determined by the tournament.

When the Draws are made it must be done publicly.
2. Public Drawing
All draws shall be made publicly, i.e., shall be open to be witnessed by
interested parties.

Chelsea_Kiwi
05-16-2009, 06:47 PM
I know, I'm just joking. I just found it funny that the guy who made the other thread got mad that Joker is consistently on Rafa's side of the draw at the FO but is oblivious to the fact that he's consistently on Roger's side at other tourney's. K I thought so that's why I asked at the start but others seemed to be taking it seriously.

LanceStern
05-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Anyone that jumped on the TC for this thread, please move over to the french open thread and say how it is random.

kthxbye

LanceStern
05-16-2009, 07:54 PM
We all know that every draw is an independent event,which means that there is 50% probability that Djokovic may land in Rafa's side of the draw.
But the probability that Nole lands on the same side of Fed's draw 4 times in a row at the Aussie Open is just***.I mean "randomly"4 times in a row!!! We need something different next year.
Are these draws really random?

Gosh darn it, and TWO times in a row at US Open.

And thrice in a row at Miami, then Montecarlo then Rome!

It's rigged both ways!

JSummers
05-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Don't you get it? It's not ATP or anyone's fault.
His name is JOKER, meant to rig a few things.

sh@de
05-16-2009, 08:00 PM
OP, this is sarcastic right? If it is, I'm with you right there mate.