PDA

View Full Version : SOOO in FED wins today. Is the VICTORY NOT REAL???

wow246
05-17-2009, 03:44 AM
WEll nadal coming of tough match. Bad knee. Nadal don't like playign in Rome and you know the rest!!!!!!!

h7hugo
05-17-2009, 03:49 AM
and federer is not playing like 06!!!

miyagi
05-17-2009, 04:24 AM
If Fed wins he wins! You cant take nothing away from him!

But what will that mean exactly? He is going to win F.O? Hmmmmm?

Safinator_1
05-17-2009, 04:30 AM
Victory is real but probably not everyone will see it like that

miyagi
05-17-2009, 04:33 AM
it will be 100% real...and potentially Rafa may have to go through Djoko to get to the final at RG so it is good practise for him!

Even though the conditions at the magic box aren't close to RG, it wont matter its still clay!

gj011
05-17-2009, 05:05 AM
Exactly. Not real.

King of Aces
05-17-2009, 05:09 AM
If Fed wins he wins! You cant take nothing away from him!

But what will that mean exactly? He is going to win F.O? Hmmmmm?

It wont be "real" because its NOT the best of five sets.

Nadals biggest weapon is his strength and endurance. Federer beat Nadal 6-0 at the FO once but in the end Nadal still won.

Its very hard to keep up that level of play for 5 grueling sets against Nadal.

Tennisfans1
05-17-2009, 05:10 AM
I don't think the victory is real but thats just my opinion, If fed thinks its real then its good enough for him right fed fans?

tata
05-17-2009, 05:13 AM
Its real because by playing the way rafa does injury is an inherent part of his game and his career. Rafas speed and endurance to track any ball one of his best strengths but it is also why he will be in these situations a lot.

miyagi
05-17-2009, 05:15 AM
It wont be "real" because its NOT the best of five sets.

Nadals biggest weapon is his strength and endurance. Federer beat Nadal 6-0 at the FO once but in the end Nadal still won.

Its very hard to keep up that level of play for 5 grueling sets against Nadal.

Huh? Nadal can win whether best of 3 or 5 sets!

If Federer wins then he deserves some respect but I dont think he will!

Either way I hope it is a great final!

King of Aces
05-17-2009, 05:28 AM
Huh? Nadal can win whether best of 3 or 5 sets!

If Federer wins then he deserves some respect but I dont think he will!

Either way I hope it is a great final!

Feds beaten Nadal at Hamburg in a best of three but then in a best of five sets Federer lost at the FO.

In fact I dont think Nadal has ever lost a best of five match on clay to anyone!

sh@de
05-17-2009, 05:33 AM
Any match won is real. Any race won is real. There is no such thing as 'my opponent wasn't in his best condition so I didn't really win'. Such is the world of professional sports. It doesn't matter if you win because the other guy was disqualified, or because he was injured etc., a win is a win.

miyagi
05-17-2009, 05:35 AM
Feds beaten Nadal at Hamburg in a best of three but then in a best of five sets Federer lost at the FO.

In fact I dont think Nadal has ever lost a best of five match on clay to anyone!

I dont think he has either but thats not the point are you saying Feds victory in Hamburg doesnt count as it is a 3 setter?

That makes no sense!

Thats like saying no tournament counts cos it isn't RG and Nadal has never lost there!

Have you read the OP's question properly?

greg09
05-17-2009, 05:37 AM
dont blame fed because nadal took 4 hours to beat a mental midget like choke-a-vich

gj011
05-17-2009, 05:43 AM
dont blame fed because nadal took 4 hours to beat a mental midget like choke-a-vich

Lots of fresh new green trolls are popping up these days. Fed fanboys are obviously in big panic when need to resort to such methods.

greg09
05-17-2009, 05:49 AM
Lots of fresh new green trolls are popping up these days. Fed fanboys are obviously in big panic when need to resort to such methods.

tell me genius, where in my post did I state I was a fed fan? please let me know

Tennisfans1
05-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Its clear your a Fed fan boy, your biased post says it all

BreakPoint
05-17-2009, 07:03 AM
WEll nadal coming of tough match. Bad knee. Nadal don't like playign in Rome and you know the rest!!!!!!!
Huh? What does Rome have anything to do with Madrid? :confused: