PDA

View Full Version : Let's not forget about Roland Garros 09.

Turning Pro
05-17-2009, 09:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKjQ2OBHhH0&feature=related

The rumour backstage is that it plays a bit different to Madrid, surely not? :confused:

I'm pretty sure the last four FO's have had a similiar result, no?

Well you heard it here first, on reflection of this staggeringly important victory for Roger Federer, the breadsticks and bagels that he could serve to Nadal could be too much for him to bear, of course the 0-4 record he has with Nadal in this particular major and the 2-5 slam finals head to head record will obviously have zero effect on the outcome of this potential final because Roger Federer is returning to his peak from that saw him reach the FO final for a record 3 times in a row (without lifting the trophy) and being labelled by his fanbase as the second greatest claycourter ever behind (Borg possibly?). The Clay court legend, Roger Federer, is an overwhelming favourite to win RG 09, even if he should face the 3rd best clay courter in todays game, Novak Djokovic in the semi-finals. Federer's last meeting with Novak involved Federer's lack of luck and the fact that Novak was a 100% whilst Fed was sub-par. All in all, congratulations for winning the French Open 2009 Title, Roger.

We'll review this after the French Open 09.

IvanAndreevich
05-17-2009, 10:17 AM
What the hell was that?

GameSampras
05-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Nadal prolly made a deal with Fed and will take a dive for him.

BigServer1
05-17-2009, 10:20 AM
Nadal prolly made a deal with Fed and will take a dive for him.

Man, if Federer wins a French Open against one of the greatest clay court players ever, it sure will drive you Sampras homers NUTS.

Turning Pro
05-17-2009, 01:37 PM
What the hell was that?

What the hell was that^. Figure it out.

Cyan
05-17-2009, 01:38 PM
lol................................

zagor
05-17-2009, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKjQ2OBHhH0&feature=related

The rumour backstage is that it plays a bit different to Madrid, surely not? :confused:

I'm pretty sure the last four FO's have had a similiar result, no?

Well you heard it here first, on reflection of this staggeringly important victory for Roger Federer, the breadsticks and bagels that he could serve to Nadal could be too much for him to bear, of course the 0-4 record he has with Nadal in this particular major and the 2-5 slam finals head to head record will obviously have zero effect on the outcome of this potential final because Roger Federer is returning to his peak from that saw him reach the FO final for a record 3 times in a row (without lifting the trophy) and being labelled by his fanbase as the second greatest claycourter ever behind (Borg possibly?). The Clay court legend, Roger Federer, is an overwhelming favourite to win RG 09, even if he should face the 3rd best clay courter in todays game, Novak Djokovic in the semi-finals. Federer's last meeting with Novak involved Federer's lack of luck and the fact that Novak was a 100% whilst Fed was sub-par. All in all, congratulations for winning the French Open 2009 Title, Roger.

We'll review this after the French Open 09.

Still bitter about Nadal losing to Fed in Madrid I see.No need for this lame sarcasm,it seems that even when your boy Rafa is winning almost everything in sight this year his fanbase still can't be half-decent and gracious in those very rare time he loses.

No,Fed isn't a favourite for RG this year,that's Nadal by a landslide(I expect Nadal to defend his FO crown comfortably again this year as he did before)but that still doesn't and shouldn't stop Fed fans(like myself)to be happy that Fed won his first masters title since 2007 Cinncinati beating his greatest rival on his turf in the final.

You and your ilk obviously think we aren't entitled to be glad that our favourite player won Madrid and are running around like mad posting tons of excuse making and flaming posts.I personally think I have a right as a Fed fan to be glad Fed won Madrid and beat Nadal in the final.Do I think that changes anything for the FO? Not really,as I said I fully expect Nadal to win there again this year(baring some miracle),maybe losing a set or two in the process.