PDA

View Full Version : Clay Courts in Pismo

prestige_player
05-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know what the rental cost of the clay courts in pismo beach are, the courts are off of Price St. they are the two courts overlooking the coast, kinda on a cliff, any bit of info would help, thanks

stride
05-17-2009, 10:41 PM
About 2 years ago my family and I played on those courts. The cost was minimal under $50.00 or so for both courts for a couple of hours. Great fun, the courts are the types that use tape for the lines and they secure with these nail type things. If you hit the line the ball can go anywhere. Hope this helps.

DNShade
05-17-2009, 11:32 PM
Does anyone know what the rental cost of the clay courts in pismo beach are, the courts are off of Price St. they are the two courts overlooking the coast, kinda on a cliff, any bit of info would help, thanks

Email me and I'll send you the info that I have on them. There is a weekly group that plays there now and they can give you more info. I grew up there and played on them quite a few times back in the day - but there are different people involved now but I have contact info that should still work. I'll see what I can dig up.

dnshade@yahoo.com