PDA

View Full Version : Agassi just walloped Clijsters!

jman
05-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Just flicked on the T.V, and just seen they're showing the Wimbledon Exhibition with roof and all.
5-3, 30-40, Agassi returned Henman's serve right at Clijsters body, full fledge!
Kim laughed it off, but it looked pretty painful.

Bud
05-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Just flicked on the T.V, and just seen they're showing the Wimbledon Exhibition with roof and all.
5-3, 30-40, Agassi returned Henman's serve right at Clijsters body, full fledge!
Kim laughed it off, but it looked pretty painful.

I thought you meant in the Biblical sense :oops:

raccoon1414
05-18-2009, 12:57 AM
yeh i saw that.

for those of u who havent seen it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4BRW0ImmhA, at 00:47

that must have hurt, agassi is a strong bloke.

was great to see the four of them at wimbledon having a good time, cant wait for wimbledon this year, should be good :)

Leublu tennis
05-18-2009, 01:24 AM
Hey rac. You may be new to TW, but not that new. As you should know, these are former pros and there is a separate section for threads that deal with former pros.

DarthMaul
05-18-2009, 01:35 AM
WOW, it looks to me that Graf could give a good fight to current top 10 and eventually win! She looks THAT good!

FuriousYellow
05-18-2009, 12:57 PM
yeh i saw that.

was great to see the four of them at wimbledon having a good time, cant wait for wimbledon this year, should be good :)

Thanks! LOL at that clip of Agassi and Henman just standing there at net with their hands on their hips watching the ball go back and forth between the ladies.

Can't believe how quickly Agassi got out of shape.

MacTheKnife
05-18-2009, 01:55 PM
WOW, it looks to me that Graf could give a good fight to current top 10 and eventually win! She looks THAT good!

She is that good. If she was in a little better shape that would have been no contest.

kimbahpnam
05-18-2009, 02:22 PM

what is the Biblical sense of "wallop?"

hyogen
05-18-2009, 02:38 PM

i think so also. she totally should come out of retirement and show up the current drama queens and he-men on the WTA

Gorecki
05-18-2009, 02:50 PM
when i see Steffi playing like that, i cannot help to wonder somehow, there is hundreds of nut jobs around here that claim current field would cream former greats like Graf, Andre or Edberg back in the day...:confused:

jelle v
05-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Can't believe Henman just turns around and asks for ball after Clijsters gets hit like that. :-?

when i see Steffi playing like that, i cannot help to wonder somehow, there is hundreds of nut jobs around here that claim current field would cream former greats like Graf, Andre or Edberg back in the day...:confused:

Well.. about the men's game i do believe that to a certain level. Imo opinion the men's game has gone pretty much upwards. The women's game however has gone downhill a lot since the mid/late 90's. Only players like Henin and Serena Williams (and probably a few others I am forgetting right now) with the mental toughness it requires and Hingis because of her brilliance, could stand there ground in the women's game from '85 - '97 or so.

danb
05-18-2009, 03:59 PM

Ha Ha Ha!!! LMAO :twisted::twisted::twisted:

35ft6
05-18-2009, 07:41 PM
What channel was this on?

It's so cool to see Agassi and Steffi together. They seem genuinely crazy about each other. I remember her being kind of serious, emotionally closed off, rarely smiling, kind of sad. She appears very happy whenever she's with Andre.

Gorecki
05-19-2009, 07:59 AM
Can't believe Henman just turns around and asks for ball after Clijsters gets hit like that. :-?

Well.. about the men's game i do believe that to a certain level. Imo opinion the men's game has gone pretty much upwards. The women's game however has gone downhill a lot since the mid/late 90's. Only players like Henin and Serena Williams (and probably a few others I am forgetting right now) with the mental toughness it requires and Hingis because of her brilliance, could stand there ground in the women's game from '85 - '97 or so.

im not sure about that but i will give you the respectfull right to disagree!

CyBorg
05-19-2009, 08:02 AM
So first he almost kills Steffi and now Clijsters.

Gee, Agassi's a dick. :)

tennis-hero
05-19-2009, 10:58 AM
yeh i saw that.

:)

they are so inlove still

man thats what i want, when im 40 something and so old like them (back handed compliments served like bagels)

thetaxman
05-19-2009, 12:02 PM
graf can still return the ball pretty well!

scotus
05-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Can't believe how quickly Agassi got out of shape.

I don't think Agassi is out of shape.

Now that he does not compete in tennis anymore, he probably trains more like a football player, going for big muscles ... the Gil Reyes looks.