PDA

View Full Version : Rafa really needs to work on his fitness

tennis-hero
05-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Because; (don't you know) Nadal can only lose when he's tired

in 2006 he was "tired" 12 times

in 2007 he was "tired" 15 times!

in 2008 he was "tired" 11 times

this year, even though its only may, Rafa has been "tired" 4 times already!!!!

he really needs to get off Nalbandian's diet, because Rafa must be so out of shape to get tired

we all know that he can't lose unless he's very tired, so does Rafa need a trainer, because he's getting tired an awful lot

:roll:

federerdomination
05-18-2009, 04:29 PM
I agree. I thought Nadal was the fittest on tour. He shouldn't be "tired" so often.

tennis-hero
05-18-2009, 04:33 PM
And i'd just like to add

No one said Roger lost RG in 2008 because he was tired

or that he lost the dubai 06 final (one of Rafa's greatest wins over Rog considering the year) because he was tired

baseline08thrasher
05-18-2009, 04:34 PM
His game just requires a tremendous amount of physical effort.

Which is why he will be tiered after long matches because he needs to keep his game at a high level through out every single point.

Imagine trying to play his game?
his big muscles are a must for his game.

He is pretty much a backboard from the baseline, and pounces on anything that is in his strike zone.

The_Punisher
05-18-2009, 04:57 PM
His game just requires a tremendous amount of physical effort.

Which is why he will be tiered after long matches because he needs to keep his game at a high level through out every single point.

Imagine trying to play his game?
his big muscles are a must for his game.

He is pretty much a backboard from the baseline, and pounces on anything that is in his strike zone.

LOL

this guy has played the exact same type of game his whole tennis career. sure he's made adjustments here and there, but he's still a counter punching machine. the "he gets tired" excuse is getting old buddy.