PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Clay Courts to Watch

Nadal_Freak
05-18-2009, 05:59 PM
What of the big tournaments do you enjoy most in the clay season? I picked Monte-Carlo despite Roland Garros suiting Nadal more. Some incredible ralleys there between Nadal and Djokovic. I love slow clay as well as the coloring they use there. Looks awesome.

egn
05-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Rome is always my favorite it is clay with a little bit of speed yet still true to clay. It always is interesting.

federerdomination
05-18-2009, 06:15 PM
RG - but mainly cause it's a GS

tudwell
05-18-2009, 06:20 PM
You forgot to include Wimbledon.

JeMar
05-18-2009, 06:21 PM
I voted for Rome, but only because the stadium they held it in 2005 (I think) was so awesome.

Currently, I'd say Madrid just because I prefer faster courts.

sh@de
05-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Rome or Madrid. I don't like RG because it's too slow. I prefer faster courts, hence Madrid. Rome is cool, because it's still clay, but it's a bit faster, I think? That's just my opinion.

paulorenzo
05-18-2009, 08:03 PM
although it was madrid's first year as a clay court tourney, i loved watching matches in the stadium. it seemed as though everything was about aesthetics and color-play with it's cool neutral grays and warmer, less saturated blues and greens as well as the polished aluminum accents. as a graphic design student, i found the fonts and types they used all over the tourney as well as on the tv broadcasts were a breath of fresh air in a sport rich in tradition. it was truly a modern-day beauty of an event.

prosealster
05-18-2009, 11:51 PM
i vote for wimbledon

BreakPoint
05-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Red clay is red clay. It all looks the same to me (and to most people) on TV.

BreakPoint
05-19-2009, 12:05 AM
You will be interested to know just how well it plays similar to artificial grass..

I'm not joking....
I used to play a lot on clay, and I've also played on artificial grass (with a sand base). I don't think they play the same at all.

joeri888
05-19-2009, 12:42 AM
Madrid/Hamburg, because it's clay movement, which I like a lot because of the sliding and stuff you know. But at the same time it's not the moonball type of game and you can actually see some winners off both sides even if Nadal plays.

Nadal_Freak
05-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Madrid/Hamburg, because it's clay movement, which I like a lot because of the sliding and stuff you know. But at the same time it's not the moonball type of game and you can actually see some winners off both sides even if Nadal plays.
Madrid and Hamburg are polar opposites.

thejoe
05-20-2009, 11:11 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFEeVslQ9Kw&fmt=18

Not really judging by this.

BreakPoint
05-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Yet Nadal lost to Federer at both. :oops:

I guess Nadal can only play on one very specific red clay court surface, i.e., the one at Roland Garros, and is futile on anything else. It's a good thing Wimbledon and the AO made their courts play just like the ones at RG. :rolleyes:

thetaxman
05-20-2009, 11:15 AM
The faster, the better...

Andres
05-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Gstaad, the fastest claycourt around. Madrid has NOTHING on it ;)

vtmike
05-20-2009, 01:18 PM
You forgot to include Wimbledon.

LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol:

IvanAndreevich
05-20-2009, 01:37 PM
I am voting for Rome because of Federer vs Nadal Rome 2006 :)

P_Agony
05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
The faster ones, even though they are too a pain to watch. Not only I hate long rallies, I also hate the fact I can't see the ball on TV.

Thank god the clay season is almost over.

Serendipitous
05-20-2009, 02:02 PM
The faster ones, even though they are too a pain to watch. Not only I hate long rallies, I also hate the fact I can't see the ball on TV.

Wouldn't it be great if there were black courts and white tennis balls? :)

Gorecki
05-20-2009, 02:26 PM
What of the big tournaments do you enjoy most in the clay season? I picked Monte-Carlo despite Roland Garros suiting Nadal more. Some incredible ralleys there between Nadal and Djokovic. I love slow clay as well as the coloring they use there. Looks awesome.

with all your non-scientific agenda on how this clay plays like hardcourt or that grass surface plays like carpet i get confused. ill just drop a name and leave..

my favourite clay court to watch: S'hertogenbosh... :)

veroniquem
05-20-2009, 02:27 PM
I wish we could have picked several ones in your poll because I have 2 favorites: Monte-Carlo and RG. Those are my favorite events of the tour regardless of surface. Gorgeous settings for both of them, wonderful atmosphere, best events for getting closer to players and watch matches close to the courts. No night sessions, (which I absolutely abhor), you just enter the stadium and leave it when no tennis is being played anymore, superb food and lots of suspenseful breathtaking rallies, NO SERVE FEST, the magical look and feel of clay...

atac
05-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Yet another thread turns into a Federer-Nadal argument, Jesus Christ...

P_Agony
05-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Wouldn't it be great if there were black courts and white tennis balls? :)

Yep. That, or simply hard courts :)

To be honest, I don't care much for either grass or clay. I'd take a hrad court any day.

gj011
05-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Yep. That, or simply hard courts :)

To be honest, I don't care much for either grass or clay. I'd take a hrad court any day.

You are not a tennis fan.

Pwned
05-20-2009, 02:42 PM

Go hit the bong some more, junkie.

gj011
My favorite is RG of course.
NF I think you should not have included RG in the poll. It is such obvious choice.

Also LOL at all Fed fanboys who voted for Madrid :roll:

woodrow1029
How does the fact that he doesn't like clay courts translate into not being a tennis fan?

gj011
05-20-2009, 02:45 PM
How does the fact that he doesn't like clay courts translate into not being a tennis fan?

He does not like both clay and grass. That is not a tennis fan. He is simply a bandwagon fanboy of one player. Nothing to do with the sport. I bet he never watched tennis before 2004.

veroniquem
05-20-2009, 02:46 PM
My favorite is RG of course.
NF I think you should not have included RG in the poll. It is such obvious choice.

Also LOL at all Fed fanboys who voted for Madrid :roll:
That gave me a good laugh too! Madrid is gonna have to fix a few things before next year if they want to stop the heavy criticism they endured this year.

gj011
05-20-2009, 02:48 PM
That gave me a good laugh too! Madrid is gonna have to fix a few things before next year if they want to stop the heavy criticism they endured this year.

I should have voted Rome 2008.

seleswannabe
05-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Monte Carlo by a long shot.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
He does not like both clay and grass. That is not a tennis fan. He is simply a bandwagon fanboy of one player. Nothing to do with the sport. I bet he never watched tennis before 2004.
I still don't understand how that makes him not a fan of tennis. Also, I don't understand how you can pick out that he is only a fanboy of one player. It doesn't mean that he doesn't watch clay or grass court tournaments, just that he likes the hard court tournaments.

veroniquem
05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
I still don't understand how that makes him not a fan of tennis. Also, I don't understand how you can pick out that he is only a fanboy of one player. It doesn't mean that he doesn't watch clay or grass court tournaments, just that he likes the hard court tournaments.
It's a shame not to like either clay or grass though. Those were the surfaces used long before hard courts were invented.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:04 PM
It's a shame not to like either clay or grass though. Those were the surfaces used long before hard courts were invented.
I agree, but you can't conclude from his post that he is not a fan of tennis just because he doesn't like watching tennis that much on those surfaces.

DNShade
05-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Well Monte-Carlo wins by a long shot as being the most beautiful courts and setting. From a pure viewer/spectator point of view - it doesn't get much better than that.

P_Agony
05-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Go hit the bong some more, junkie.

This gj011 troll just doesn't let go. Thank god he's on my ignore list.

P_Agony
05-20-2009, 03:15 PM

I don't mind them, I just don't care for them. I think hard courts are just right as far as balance go. Plus there are many sub categories under "Hard Courts".

On clay there are many long rallies, which bores me rather quickly. That doesn't mean there can't be fantastic matches on clay. There are many. Same goes for grass, minus the long rallies.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:24 PM
I don't mind them, I just don't care for them. I think hard courts are just right as far as balance go. Plus there are many sub categories under "Hard Courts".

On clay there are many long rallies, which bores me rather quickly. That doesn't mean there can't be fantastic matches on clay. There are many. Same goes for grass, minus the long rallies.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

He does not like clay "because of long rallies" and "same goes for grass except long rallies". :roll:

As I said this is quite enough to realize that he is not a fan of tennis, but one player fanboy. Not to mention his other posts over the last months.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
I agree, but you can't conclude from his post that he is not a fan of tennis just because he doesn't like watching tennis that much on those surfaces.

Of course you can. You just need to read between the lines.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Of course you can. You just need to read between the lines.
You seem to be the master of reading between the lines. You only read between the lines that exist to you.

P_Agony
05-20-2009, 03:31 PM
If there were more S&V players today, and the grass at Wimbly was the same as before, it'd be a great, refreshing game.

I would want to see people like Taylor Dent doing well at Wimbeldon, and giving the baseliners a hard time there.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:32 PM
This makes no sense whatsoever.

He does not like clay "because of long rallies" and "same goes for grass except long rallies". :roll:

As I said this is quite enough to realize that he is not a fan of tennis, but one player fanboy. Not to mention his other posts over the last months.
What he said is that the same goes for grass, meaning that it bores him, MINUS the long rallies. Maybe he doesn't like the short bang bang points that grass courts create.

And, who the hell are you to call someone a one player fanboy..

P_Agony
05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
You seem to be the master of reading between the lines. You only read between the lines that exist to you.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This guy finds a victim, stalks him, trolls against him, and then moves on to pick on someone else. In a matter of weeks there are barely any members of this forum who can stand him.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:41 PM
What he said is that the same goes for grass, meaning that it bores him, MINUS the long rallies. Maybe he doesn't like the short bang bang points that grass courts create.

And, who the hell are you to call someone a one player fanboy..

And who the hell are you to tell me who I think is a fanboy and who is not.

You sure have a pick on me these days.
You choose a wrong poster to defend again, just like yesterday, when you admitted a mistake. You just didn't realize the same yet here.

Anyway, this one is a pure fanboy, the worst kind. Based on many of his posts.
Saying "I like hardcourt tennis only, not clay, not grass" is preposterous and no real tennis fan would say that IMO.

I didn't like that comment and I am quite aware why he said it and I comment on it. If you din't like what i said it is not my problem. You are free to disagree, but stop jumping on each of my posts, acting as a lawyer for different trolls each day.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself. This guy finds a victim, stalks him, trolls against him, and then moves on to pick on someone else. In a matter of weeks there are barely any members of this forum who can stand him.

Lying again, as usual :roll:.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:44 PM
And who the hell are you to tell me who I think is a fanboy and who is not.

You sure have a pick on me these days.
You choose a wrong poster to defend again, just like yesterday, when you admitted a mistake. You just didn't realize the same yet here.

Anyway, this one is a pure fanboy, the worst kind. Based on many of his posts.
Saying "I like hardcourt tennis only, not clay, not grass" is preposterous and no real tennis fan would say that IMO.

I didn't like that comment and I am quite aware why he said it and I comment on it. If you din't like what i said it is not my problem. You are free to disagree, but stop jumping on each of my posts, acting as a lawyer for different trolls each day.
I apologized for incorrectly stating that your avatar was a picture of you because I had read someone else say the same and assumed it was correct. My other statement was not a correction, just a revision to a part of it.

I still agree with some of the points that you make in some posts, when you are actually talking about tennis. I am not defending anyone, just making the point that your response to someone saying that they dont' like clay or grass courts as much as hard courts is way off base. Also, again, you are the last person that should be calling someone a one player fanboy.

T1000
05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Lying again, as usual :roll:.

and you say you never personally attack or insult another poster :roll:

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:49 PM

You seem to be the master of sticking your nose into everything here.
You created the problem here where there is none.

If someone says something as ridiculous and out of topic, as what he said, I amgoing to comment on it. I didn't insult or troll, just said that he is not a tennis fan, which is the truth. Like it or not.

This is a thread about clay tournaments, not one fanboy surface preferences anyway, and his comment was out of line in several ways.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
and you say you never personally attack or insult another poster :roll:

I defend myself against lies in quoted post.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:51 PM
We know well who is the rock bottom on this board and who was banned multiple times. ChrisInJapan = No??

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:53 PM
You seem to be the master of sticking your nose into everything here.
You created the problem here where there is none.

If someone says something as ridiculous and out of topic, as what he said, I amgoing to comment on it. I didn't insult or troll, just said that he is not a tennis fan, which is the truth. Like it or not.

This is a thread about clay tournaments, not one fanboy surface preferences anyway, and his comment was out of line in several ways.
So now he's a surface fanboy, and not a player fanboy. LOL. His post was not really off topic. He was basically stating that he doesn't like clay courts. Your post was the first off topic. And you still haven't clarified how it makes him not a fan of tennis. LOL

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Must be hard to defend yourself all day?
Especially when the people he is defending himself against don't care nearly as much as he does and are only trying to get a rise out of him..

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
I apologized for incorrectly stating that your avatar was a picture of you because I had read someone else say the same and assumed it was correct. My other statement was not a correction, just a revision to a part of it.

I still agree with some of the points that you make in some posts, when you are actually talking about tennis. I am not defending anyone, just making the point that your response to someone saying that they dont' like clay or grass courts as much as hard courts is way off base. Also, again, you are the last person that should be calling someone a one player fanboy.

You are not going to bully me. Your reaction was way off base and uncalled here.

My reaction was quite reasonable OTOH. No tennis fan would say such thing.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:55 PM
You are not going to bully me. Your reaction was way off base and uncalled here.

I am not trying to bully you.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Must be hard to defend yourself all day?

Sure when I have to deal with trolls and liars like you or P_Agony.

gj011
05-20-2009, 03:56 PM

Yes you are and that is exactly what are you trying to do with your patronizing comments.
You created a problem on this thread where there was none.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes you are and that is exactly what are you trying to do with your patronizing comments.
LOL. ok chief.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 04:00 PM
You created a problem on this thread where there was none.
The problem arose when you took something that someone else said and added your own spin on it. I simply stated that I don't see how your conclusion was drawn.

gj011
05-20-2009, 04:00 PM
LOL. ok chief.

So next time please spare me of your comments and lawyer practice for various trolls.

gj011
05-20-2009, 04:02 PM
The problem arose when you took something that someone else said and added your own spin on it. I simply stated that I don't see how your conclusion was drawn.

What you don't see is not my problem. I explained myself nicely and you continued with your bullying. As I said, spare me of your snotty comments next time. This is not a rule book.

gj011
05-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Especially when the people he is defending himself against don't care nearly as much as he does and are only trying to get a rise out of him..

Now you can read between the lines, that only you are able to see. What a hypocrite.

NamRanger
05-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Totally uncalled for dude, even if gj011 is being a little pretentious.

vtmike
05-20-2009, 06:04 PM

****Quoted for Truth****

vtmike
05-20-2009, 06:05 PM

LMAO!!!! Yeah sure it was.... as usual eh? ;)

In your very own words............."I see you are trolling yet again!" :lol:

BreakPoint
05-20-2009, 06:48 PM

That's the main reason why they should change the red clay to blue clay (like they're trying to do in Madrid). I also find it extremely hard to see a yellow tennis ball against the red clay background. :(

vtmike
05-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Mike, you are a liar, green troll fedboy hater......

Not just a green troll, but a "fresh" green troll...LOL!

BreakPoint
05-20-2009, 07:00 PM
And wood racquets were used long before modern Babolats were invented. Are you suggesting that we should go back to using wood racquets? If so, I can guarantee that your boy Nadal would not even be in the Top 20 if everyone went back to using wood racquets. :(

gj011
05-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Not just a green troll, but a "fresh" green troll...LOL!

I see my fateful stalker is here. Nice to se he is so dependable.

Must warn you that ChrisInJapan is not a good company to be with. He is not fresh and not green any more. And was banned several times here already. For a good reason.

woodrow1029
05-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Look. Don't get all upset.

Lets start again and be friends hey?

Let me buy you a drink. Its the least I can do!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/AusLexJapan/rock-bottom-restaurant-and-brewery-.jpg
That is funny!

Nadal_Freak
05-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Monte-Carlo is just a beautiful atmosphere and perfect surface. Too bad it isn't a slam.

MasturB
05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
That's the main reason why they should change the red clay to blue clay (like they're trying to do in Madrid). I also find it extremely hard to see a yellow tennis ball against the red clay background. :(

In HD on a 57" screen, I saw the yellow tennis ball on the red clay just fine. :)

Hehe, not giving you a hard time, but watching the French final in HD was simply amazing, especially when they used the lower level court cam so it looked like you were sitting in the first row behind the baseline, despite it only lasting like an hour in total. :-?

P_Agony
05-21-2009, 02:03 AM
gj011 ruins yet another thread.

Not surprising really...

P_Agony
05-21-2009, 02:05 AM
In HD on a 57" screen, I saw the yellow tennis ball on the red clay just fine. :)

Hehe, not giving you a hard time, but watching the French final in HD was simply amazing, especially when they used the lower level court cam so it looked like you were sitting in the first row behind the baseline, despite it only lasting like an hour in total. :-?

Watching clay matches on HD is a lot easier on the eye, I agree. I watched the Wimbly final on HD too.

But I wouldn't say watching the French final, whether on HD or SD, is amazing. :)

Chelsea_Kiwi
05-21-2009, 02:11 AM
Not just a green troll, but a "fresh" green troll...LOL! Lol, well if Nadal owns Federer you own gj011.

Seriously gj011 why do you have to troll every single thread and make it Fed vs Nadal or just generally ruin it by hate-Fed comments. You are far worse then the *******s. Your contribution to these forums is of a negative quantity so why have you not been banned yet?

Andres
05-21-2009, 04:28 AM
Monte-Carlo is just a beautiful atmosphere and perfect surface. Too bad it isn't a slam.
I agree. Monte Carlo and Queen's. They should be slams. Get rid of Roland Garros and Wimby. MC and Queen's both look so much better :D

Cesc Fabregas
05-21-2009, 04:34 AM
I agree. Monte Carlo and Queen's. They should be slams. Get rid of Roland Garros and Wimby. MC and Queen's both look so much better :D

In all seriousness Queens is a great tournment such a relaxed atmosphere and always has strong fields.

vtmike
05-21-2009, 04:37 AM
Lol, well if Nadal owns Federer you own gj011.

Seriously gj011 why do you have to troll every single thread and make it Fed vs Nadal or just generally ruin it by hate-Fed comments. You are far worse then the *******s. Your contribution to these forums is of a negative quantity so why have you not been banned yet?

Honestly you won't see me go around hating on Nadal & Djokovic because they beat Fed...But it really annoys me when some posters here insult and flame for no reason...gj011 is one of the worst in that regard...

vtmike
05-21-2009, 04:41 AM
I see my fateful stalker is here. Nice to se he is so dependable.

fateful? I'm assuming you mean faithful right?

Oh Oh now you don't want to be a fresh green troll do you? :lol:

Andres
05-21-2009, 04:43 AM
In all seriousness Queens is a great tournment such a relaxed atmosphere and always has strong fields.
I wouldn't mind seeing Queen's as a Masters 1000 ;)
I wouldn't mind it at all :D

Cesc Fabregas
05-21-2009, 04:46 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Queen's as a Masters 1000 ;)
I wouldn't mind it at all :D

I would to mate but I don't think they have big enough resources to be a Masters 1000 event.

gj011
05-21-2009, 06:05 AM
Yet another thread destroyed by the Fed troll bunch. They chase and insult people all over the board.

thejoe
05-21-2009, 06:31 AM
Yet another thread destroyed by the Fed troll bunch. They chase and insult people all over the board.

I hope you fall off that high horse of yours. I mean seriously, you act like the victim, but all you do is discredit and insult Federer and then wonder why people take offence.

gj011
05-21-2009, 07:06 AM
I hope you fall off that high horse of yours. I mean seriously, you act like the victim, but all you do is discredit and insult Federer and then wonder why people take offence.

Did I mention Federer in this thread? No. So you are the one who should get of high horse. Even if I did, my different opinion is not a reason for Fed adoring bunch to behave like a pack of hyenas against me or everyone who they disagree with.

woodrow1029
05-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Did I mention Federer in this thread? No. So you are the one who should get of high horse. Even if I did, my different opinion is not a reason for Fed adoring bunch to behave like a pack of hyenas against me or everyone who they disagree with.

Yes you did. See your 2nd rude comment at post 29.

gj011
05-21-2009, 08:40 AM
Yes you did. See your 2nd rude comment at post 29.

Lying and trying to bully me again? I mentioned his fans voting for certain option, not him. And my comment was not rude, contrary to yours.

As I said, spare me of your righteousness.

woodrow1029
05-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Lying and trying to bully me again? I mentioned his fans voting for certain option, not him. And my comment was not rude, contrary to yours.

As I said, spare me of your righteousness.
LOL at all the Fed fanboys that voted for Fed is not rude?

gj011
05-21-2009, 08:47 AM
LOL at all the Fed fanboys that voted for Fed is not rude?

They didn't vote for Fed, they voted for particular clay tournament. And no it was not rude. What you are doing now is rude and uncalled for.

NamRanger
05-21-2009, 09:05 AM
They didn't vote for Fed, they voted for particular clay tournament. And no it was not rude. What you are doing now is rude and uncalled for.

:confused:

Right. Ok.

thejoe
05-21-2009, 10:23 AM

I'm not on my high horse. I'm mocking you because you seem to think you occupy the moral high ground. It's ridiculous. Where is this pack of hyenas? I'm not agreeing with vtmike or whoever because he supports Fed. I simply happen to agree that everything you post is utter bull. You don't post opinions, you post "facts" ie. your opinions masquerading as fact.

Nadal_Freak
05-21-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm not on my high horse. I'm mocking you because you seem to think you occupy the moral high ground. It's ridiculous. Where is this pack of hyenas? I'm not agreeing with vtmike or whoever because he supports Fed. I simply happen to agree that everything you post is utter bull. You don't post opinions, you post "facts" ie. your opinions masquerading as fact.
I happen to agree with most his ideas. Nothing wrong with that way of typing. That's a sign of a good debater.

gj011
05-21-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm not on my high horse. I'm mocking you because you seem to think you occupy the moral high ground. It's ridiculous. Where is this pack of hyenas?I'm not agreeing with vtmike or whoever because he supports Fed. I simply happen to agree that everything you post is utter bull. You don't post opinions, you post "facts" ie. your opinions masquerading as fact.

Lol at bolded part :roll: Just look around.
This post is utter bull, to use your words.
I post opinions, you post lies and BS.

gj011
05-21-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm not on my high horse. I'm mocking you because you seem to think you occupy the moral high ground. It's ridiculous. Where is this pack of hyenas?I'm not agreeing with vtmike or whoever because he supports Fed. I simply happen to agree that everything you post is utter bull. You don't post opinions, you post "facts" ie. your opinions masquerading as fact.

Lol at bolded part :roll: Just look around. And yes you do agree with him for that reason alone.
I post opinions, you post lies and BS. Just like vtmike and the rest of your bunch.

woodrow1029
05-21-2009, 10:45 AM
I happen to agree with most his ideas. Nothing wrong with that way of typing. That's a sign of a good debater.
LOL. Speaking of people who post utter bull..

gj011
05-21-2009, 10:46 AM
LOL. Speaking of people who post utter bull..

Now you are going to bully Nadal_Freak as well?

thejoe
05-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Lol at bolded part :roll: Just look around.
I post opinions, you post lies and BS.

What exactly is bull? I don't care particularly about what vtmike thinks, and I doubt he cares about what I think. I don't purposely agree with him. Where have I lied here?

Now you are going to bully Nadal_Freak as well?

You poor lads. Victims of entirely unprovoked "attacks" :roll: Bullying? Are you kidding me? If you were so emotionally scarred you wouldn't keep coming back here. There are more than enough Fed hating trolls to back you up.

Not surprising. It isn't good when his "opinions" are outrageous, semi-offensive and totally untrue.

Blinkism
05-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow, gj011 and all the rest of you need to take a chill pill.

Arguing with people online is like the special olympics. Win or lose, you're still ********!

lol, just kidding, but this thread has totally gone off-topic.
NF, I agree with you about Monte Carlo, it's the best in terms of scenery and because it's the first big clay tourney of the year it's got that special vibe about it. It's a good thing they didn't drop it from the Master's series.

prosealster
05-22-2009, 02:59 AM
Thats ok..

No one takes you seriously either:lol:

man...u r too funny with ur comments...and the pics u posted on this thread...just keeps cracking me up... cheers :)

Cyan
05-22-2009, 03:52 AM
LOL @ the delusional *******s voting for the fake clay of Madrid.

Cyan
05-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Monte-Carlo
Barcelona
Rome
Roland Garros

True clay.

BreakPoint
05-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Monte-Carlo
Barcelona
Rome
Roland Garros

True clay.
Sorry to hear that your hero can't win on anything but "true clay". I guess he's not such a great all-surface player after all. :cry: