PDA

View Full Version : How to contact TW-Europe?

xhr
05-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi,

I've been trying to get to talk to somebody at tenniswarehouse-europe.com but the phone line is always busy (I tried calling +448444990807 and it's busy and +4408444990807 is disconnected). Also, I sent a couple of mails today and I haven't received any replies after 7+ hours from the first email.

I'd like to change my order and add a couple of items (or cancel the current order and get a refund or a gift certificate or something and create a new order). Also, it's not clear why the order tracking page says "paypal not completed" while the funds were withdrawn from my bank account.

And just to make things more interesting, when I first registered my account it got deleted and I needed to send a couple of emails to the admin to get my account working :)

xhr
05-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Just to make things clearer, I mailed contact [at] tenniswarehouse-europe.com twice and got no reply.

lemmie
05-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Where are you from?
In Europe today is a holiday.

xhr
05-21-2009, 12:06 AM
Hi lemmie, I'm from Romania.

I know that today is a holiday, but I had those problems yesterday and as far as I know in Europe holidays aren't always days you don't go to work (for example, I'm going to work in a couple of minutes). But if they weren't working, why is the phone line always busy? I tried calling in 30 times yesterday and a couple of times today and the line is busy.

xhr
05-21-2009, 12:08 AM
I know that today is St. Constantine and Helena, which is a rather big holiday in Romania because there are a lot of people named after those saints, but according to Wikipedia no other major holiday was yesterday or today.

xhr
05-21-2009, 03:45 AM
lemmie, are you talking about Ascension Thursday? Does this mean that TennisWarehouse-Europe is unavailable for the whole day?

What's really disturbing is that the English and French phone line seem out of order and the German phone number keeps ringing. Am I having some issues calling to another country (although I've called US and Canada and I had no problems then)?

jmsala
05-21-2009, 06:32 AM
I made a purchase this morning. My credit card was charged. I didn't get any confirmation mail from TW europe.

Contacted them by mail, but no response yet (after a few hours). I can't call to another country at this moment (I'm from Spain) but I was expecting some other kind of service.

I buy from online stores all time and always get at least a confirmation mail after my purchase with instructions to track the delivery. Why this should be diferent? I bought from the US store before with no problems.

xhr
05-21-2009, 06:48 AM
jmsala, I'm pretty sure it's some major problem they are trying to fix. From what I've heard, TennisWarehouse is the Amazon of tennis-related equipment so I'm pretty sure they will sort it out soon.

It gets a lot more complicated if you choose to have expedited shipping and on the second day you're still waiting for some word from TW-E. All I want to do right now is actually change the order and buy more things but since nobody is available I'm starting to think that I'm better of with a refund and buy at my local, more expensive and less well-supplied tennis shops.

As for the mail, I did get one saying my order is getting processed and that I can track it by visiting a certain page. But that page is saying that the order is to be shipped in August 2010, which is a bit late for me :)

MarrratSafin
05-21-2009, 07:01 AM
I made a purchase this morning. My credit card was charged. I didn't get any confirmation mail from TW europe.

Contacted them by mail, but no response yet (after a few hours). I can't call to another country at this moment (I'm from Spain) but I was expecting some other kind of service.

I buy from online stores all time and always get at least a confirmation mail after my purchase with instructions to track the delivery. Why this should be diferent? I bought from the US store before with no problems.

When I ordered from TW Europe I didn't get a confirmation too. But the package arrived prompt and tidy and I did email them requesting the tracking number and got a swift reply with the code.

jmsala
05-21-2009, 07:12 AM
Thank you everybody for the replies, I will wait until next week to see if the package arrives.

xhr
05-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Once I'll get some reply from TW-E I'll update this thread. Hopefully everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

xhr
05-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Just got through via phone and a couple of minutes ago they replied to my original mails. Yesterday it was a holiday and they weren't working and probably they have some issues with the English and French phone lines. I used the German phone and the person who answered talked with me in a very nice English (better than mine, anyway :) ).

I believe my issues are to be solved in a couple of hours and they even called back. Very nice people!

lemmie
05-22-2009, 01:45 AM
just as I thought, yesterday no one worked in any online-shop. ;-)