PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tennis Tutor Jr. Ball Machine (Excellent Condition)

dberke
03-17-2005, 05:47 AM
I'm selling this Tennis Tutor Jr. Ball machine because I just don't use it anymore. It is a really cool machine that is very light and is very easily transported and setup in seconds. This model is the one that is battery operated and has the oscilator, tilt, and speed control. The charger is very convenient and charges over night. I've had it for a couple of years and I have used it probably only about 30 times and it is in excellent condition. I'm selling this one for $550 shipped to the continental U.S. Send me an email if you have any questions.

Features: Holds 125 Balls, delivers groundstrokes and lobs from one ball every 10 seconds to one ball every 2 second interval. Dimensions: 12'' H x 19.5'' L x 18'' W.

Control Panel: Regulates Ball Speed, Ball Feed, and Oscillator (side to side). Battery indicator light, battery charge jack, reset button and power switch. Start up time delay of 10 seconds allows you to get into position before the balls are thrown.

Its built-in rechargeable battery typically delivers two to three hours of playing time and can be recharged between 500 to 1,000 times before replacement. The Battery Model comes complete with a plug-in charging unit that fully charges the battery overnight and has a built-in charge indicator light.

The Tennis Tutor Jr. is a full-featured professional ball machine, yet it stands only 12 inches tall and weighs less than 30 pounds. Patented technology borrowed fromt he world's #1 portable ball machine, the Tennis Tutor makes it possible. The Smallest, Lightest, Professional Ball Machine.

eagle
05-19-2005, 04:36 AM
Hi dberke,

Do you still have it?

r,
eagle

mylet
05-20-2005, 08:20 PM
I'm selling this Tennis Tutor Jr. Ball machine because I just don't use it anymore. It is a really cool machine that is very light and is very easily transported and setup in seconds. This model is the one that is battery operated and has the oscilator, tilt, and speed control. The charger is very convenient and charges over night. I've had it for a couple of years and I have used it probably only about 30 times and it is in excellent condition. I'm selling this one for $550 shipped to the continental U.S. Send me an email if you have any questions.

Features: Holds 125 Balls, delivers groundstrokes and lobs from one ball every 10 seconds to one ball every 2 second interval. Dimensions: 12'' H x 19.5'' L x 18'' W.

Control Panel: Regulates Ball Speed, Ball Feed, and Oscillator (side to side). Battery indicator light, battery charge jack, reset button and power switch. Start up time delay of 10 seconds allows you to get into position before the balls are thrown.

Its built-in rechargeable battery typically delivers two to three hours of playing time and can be recharged between 500 to 1,000 times before replacement. The Battery Model comes complete with a plug-in charging unit that fully charges the battery overnight and has a built-in charge indicator light.

The Tennis Tutor Jr. is a full-featured professional ball machine, yet it stands only 12 inches tall and weighs less than 30 pounds. Patented technology borrowed fromt he world's #1 portable ball machine, the Tennis Tutor makes it possible. The Smallest, Lightest, Professional Ball Machine.

would you send me some pix if you stil have it? thanks
mtamarra@hotmail.com