PDA

View Full Version : Purchase confirmation

jmsala
05-21-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi,

This morning I purchased a Wilson KSix One racquet and my credit card has been successfully charged.

I haven't received any confirmation mail or news from TW, but the checkout process ended with a message of success.

Is this a normal behaviour? It's the first time I buy from TW europe and I'm a bit worried about the lack of communication.

My shipping address is in Spain. Thank you.

xhr
05-21-2009, 08:00 AM
jmsala, I strongly suspect that the process is not automated and that they are currently checking the payments by hand. I know it sounds absurd in this day and age, but they sent me a mail after 50 minutes saying that the payment was received. Rarely you get that kind of delay in automated processes (I work as a web developer and I built this kind of things).

I really hope they are going to reply by tomorrow.

jmsala
05-21-2009, 11:08 PM
I received the confirmation mail this very night. As you say, xhr they probably are processing orders manually, but everything seems OK now :)

Roberto
05-22-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm a bit worried myself. I made two seperate orders the following days. I received a confirmation about the second order but not about the first one and it's a week ago.

jmsala
05-24-2009, 02:34 PM
I think you should contact them. They replied 2 days after I contacted them with tracking code for UPS and everything looks fine.

cork_screw
05-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Ummm, buying from tennis warehouse isn't like handing over your money to a carnie at a traveling carnival. If you don't get your stuff, they'll fix it and send it out to you. If there's something wrong with your credit card they'll call you and let you know. Stop being so paranoid. These people are professional.

jmsala
05-26-2009, 01:18 AM
Today UPS delivered my new racquet, 3 days before I was expecting.

Great service.

xhr
05-28-2009, 11:38 PM
I must confirm what cork_screw said. I was one of those special cases where a lot of things didn't work (I wanted to change the order right before shipping, PayPal payment didn't go through and so on) but they were extremely professional.

When I spoke with them on the phone they apologized for replying a bit late but that's because they have a lot of orders and they try to ship them as quickly as possible.