PDA

View Full Version : Rafa blogs......again!!

babbette
05-24-2009, 04:00 PM
The blog addict is blogging again and you can follow here. :wink:
http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafael_nadal/

bolo
05-24-2009, 04:09 PM
The blog addict is blogging again and you can follow here. :wink:

Thanks. Great answer to the tiebreak question. :)

IvanAndreevich
05-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Haha they should have played a tiebreak at W 2008 then :)

icedevil0289
05-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Cool. Thanks babbette

volleynets
05-24-2009, 05:26 PM
*******: How arrogant of Nadal to say that Federer has a chance to win the FO.

*********: How arrogant of Federer to beat Nadal at Madrid before RG.

chiru
05-24-2009, 06:52 PM
i wish he were more open. he said himself that he doesn't plan on getting open with teh public, and only wants to let fans know what he's up to.

imalil2gangsta4u
05-24-2009, 06:56 PM
i wish he were more open. he said himself that he doesn't plan on getting open with teh public, and only wants to let fans know what he's up to.

i agree. he doesnt seen like one to open up though.

chiru
05-24-2009, 07:08 PM
i agree. he doesnt seen like one to open up though.

yah, i guess he has to be true to himself, but to be honest I wouldn't mind hearing more about his mindset and focus going into the french and less about whether he prefers his pasta with shrimp or with mushrooms...

babbette
05-25-2009, 12:01 AM
yah, i guess he has to be true to himself, but to be honest I wouldn't mind hearing more about his mindset and focus going into the french and less about whether he prefers his pasta with shrimp or with mushrooms...
lol :lol:

the way he sees it, people are only interested now because he's winning. When he stops winning people won't care, so he prefers to keep deep personal stuff to himself, so I kind of understand him.

babbette
05-19-2010, 02:37 PM

icedevil0289
05-19-2010, 02:51 PM
yes! I always look foward to his blogs. He doesn't say much aside from how his practices went and what he ate, but it's always nice to read and I enjoy it.

babbette
05-24-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm back and it's great to be here

Nadal

Click here to e-mail a question to Rafa

Hello everyone,

I am back here, blogging to you all and also back in Paris, in Roland Garros. Very exciting for me. I would say more Roland Garros than blogging but you know... :-) You have to understand that I am a tennis player, not a writer! :-) So I feel I have to continue this sort of tradition. I have been doing this since the first year I played in Roland Garros and I suppose it is something now part of my tournament, part of my tournaments in Roland Garros and I also know the feed back is positive so happy to be back.

I am actually doing this before going to dinner. Normally I always do this after I come from dinner, before I go to the massage table and work with my physio, Rafael Maymo, on whatever needs to be done. But today, since it is the first one and I am about to go out, thought we should do it before.

I am feeling great, I am feeling really good and I am really looking forward to this year's tournament. I arrived in Paris on Thursday and have been practicing as well as doing off court activities since I got here. A perfect balance of things to make the days go fast and get ready for the tournament.

See you these days and thanks for being there.

Rafa

he will also blog for Elmundo.
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundodeporte/especiales/tenis/roland_garros/2010/consultorio/index.html

Mustard
05-24-2010, 12:35 PM
He sounds like a confident man about to embark on a quest.

sureshs
05-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Hello everyone, it is me Rafa back. Hello to all of you and my friend Rogelio. Finally I am fit I am thinking 100% and great to be here as clay my great surface you know. Last year not good for me with personing issue and knees and losing to Rogelio in Madrid. but this year John Macenrow saying even 90% fit I am better than everybody so when I am 100% I am looking forward to Rogelio. who is winning final you know my fans but I am simple honest boy just doing my best. See you all later blogging here goodbye.

TheTruth
05-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks, Babbette.

CMM
05-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Q&A..................

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am wondering how it was to make a music video with Shakira? Would you consider doing more videos?
Elainaa B

Rafa: It was long, very long. I started at 8am, leaving the hotel, and finished the recording at 3am! I think it was a great experience and I thank Shakira for giving me this opportunity. I am not sure I will do a music video again, but as I always say, you never know.

How do you expect the tennis fans of Paris will receive you this year?
Luis Muniz

Rafa: I am always happy to be here. I was always treated very well so I expect - as a matter of fact I can say it is this way - I am being treated very well.

If you had to spend 24 hours locked in a room with one other member of the top five, who would it be and why?
Fay Holland

Rafa: We already meet for many hours with the player council members, including three of the top ten players in it... I think it is already enough

Would you like to be Spain's Davis Cup captain in the future? You seem to be good at motivating your-team mates.
Jan, Surrey

Rafa: I suppose so, but it is something I haven't thought about. I think more now about playing...

What is your expectation for Roland Garros ?
Evanise, Brazil

Rafa: I am here to try to win although we know it is difficult.

If you played soccer for a living, what position would you want to play?
Westney

Rafa: Forward for sure. That's also where I used to play when I was very young.

During Australia Open this year when you were blogging to your fans, you answered my question about whether or not you would attend Serbia Open. At the end you said "Hvala" (which means thank you in Serbian). I was wondering who taught you that and do you know any more words in Serbian?
Marina, California

Rafa: No, that's all I know. I think it was Benito who taught me that. He also works with Novak so he knows a few words.

Do you think Spain will ever host a grand-slam tournament? Or do you think four slams a year is enough for the players?
Lisa Grebe, Pennsylvania, USA

Rafa: I have no idea. It would be great, that's for sure.

I recently spent my birthday watching you win in Rome. What are your plans for 3 June?
Clare

Rafa: I hope I am still here in Roland Garros and if so I am sure we will go out for a special dinner

How long has Rafa Maymo been your physio for? How did you meet him?
Sarah

Rafa: More than three years now. In September it will be four! I met him in Manacor, my home town and also his.

rovex
05-25-2010, 06:04 AM
INTERVIEW FRENCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWZ1pJbtPBA

CCNM
05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
his blogs are always fun to read. I love how he describes everything-including what he eats/drinks.